Fay's Favors

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

ORDER FROM FAY!
I've ordered from Fay on a total of three different occasions - once for each of my daughters weddings and for one of my daughters baby shower. Fay responded to every phone call and e-mail in such quick time. The quality of the favors were absolutely perfect, and my daughters, their husbands, and I absolutely loved them, especially the personalized ribbons. I've met and talked to Fay, and as a mother of three and a taxi driver for her kids, she is phenomenal. I have not had one issue throughout the three times I have done business with her, and she is very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Fay for any and all occasions needing favors. Thank you Fay!! :]

Fay's Favors responded with the following comments:

Thank you Alice! I have enjoyed getting to know you :)

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
LOCATION
528 South Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
BLOG

LARGEST selection of FAVORS - Gifts & Wedding Accessories.

The LARGEST selection of favors on the internet!

The LARGEST selection of favors on the internet!

Fay's Favors sells favors for all your special events and most importantly - your budget!  There is a such a huge variety of favors available that you cannot help but find that special memento for your event. You will find MURANO GLASS Favors, THEME Favors - Summer / Fall /  Winter , PERSONALIZED Favors, CRYSTAL Favors, ESPPRESSO Favors and EUROPEAN Favors to name just a few!

Our favors are appropriate for most any occasion - Weddings, Bridal Showers, Engagements - also Baby Showers, Baptisms/Communions and Birthdays (Quinceaneras & Sweet 16).

Fay's Favors also sells Wedding Cake Toppers, Wedding Accessories, Invitations and provides Floral Services. We also have an assortment of personalized gifts for your bridal party.

Are you having an Orthodox Wedding - then we have what you need: Stefana (Wedding Crowns), Silver Trays, Lambathes and Stefanothikes.

Whether you choose to shop online at the website or in store - the prices are the SAME! Please do not hesitate to contact me  if you have any questions!

+/- read less