Bel Air, MD
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Faye Daniels provided the jewelry that I wore and that my bridesmaids wore. They custom made my hair piece as well. The pieces were absolutely AMAZING! Not only is there work BEAUTIFUL but they are all such warm, friendly, outgoing people. They will custom make your jewelry however you want. I had my girls in a variety of pearl and crystal earrings that even my guests noticed!! My jewelry/hairpiece were so stunning that even though my wedding was 4 weeks ago, people are still bringing up how beautiful it was and where to get the jewelry from! Faye Daniels is reliable and you better believe that they can make anything you desire.. they did for me! There overall rating is beyond a 5!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
LOCATION
24 S. Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014
BLOG

Be More Inspired Wedding Partner

Faye Daniel Designs was established by Randie McConnell in 2004 in Bel Air, Maryland. The name of the company encompasses the love Randie has for her grandmother, Faye, and her husband, Daniel. Inspired by the memory of these two extraordinary people, Faye Daniel Designs began as a bridal couture line that has advanced into a multi-faceted jewelry and accessory collection to inspire all. Today, Faye Daniel Designs is one of the six award-winning wedding partners in residence at Be More Inspired Wedding Studio. Every piece in Faye Daniel Designs' collections is created using only the finest components woven into lavish works of art.

Faye Daniel Designs' attention to detail and quality ensures that your selection will be breathtakingly beautiful and cherished for generations. Let Faye Daniel Designs help you both discover your style and feel secure in the knowledge that you are sharing your dreams and aspirations with a friendly, positive team.

Our warmest regards and best wishes,
Randie, Lauren, Cyndi, Catherine and Melissa

24 S. Main Street

Bel Air, MD 21014

410-879-9925-Faye Daniel Designs studio

410-776-3147-Be More Inspired Wedding Studio

info@fayedanieldesigns.com

Like us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter Pin with us on Pinterest Read the Faye Daniel Designs Blog

+/- read less
Details
Jewelry: Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Faye Daniel Designs offers beautiful custom made jewelry that will enhance your attire for any occasion. These custom made pieces reflect your personality. The owner of Faye Daniel, Randie McConnell will work with you to create and design the perfect piece of jewelry that you will want to wear over and over again. Whether simple or ornate in design, Faye Daniel is the place to go.
PROS I KNOW (64)
Faye Daniel Designs : Accessories for the bride and bridal party, special occassion is a wedding jewelry and accessory designer from Baltimore Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Faye Daniel Designs : Accessories for the bride and bridal party, special occassion is a professional wedding bridal accessories that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in bridal accessories