Ezra Art Calligraphy Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have dealt with this vender, Ms. Whorton, twice for names on certificates and was extermely pleased with the quality of her work. She emailed me drafts of the certificates to ensure everything was correct and the job was completed ahead of the promised date. I would highly recommend this studio for ALL calligraphy work you need done. QUALITY work. This site would not except coments with out a wedding date, disregard date.

Ezra Art Calligraphy Studio responded with the following comments:

I'm very glad that everyone was pleased with their certificates! I'm honored to be involved with your organization.
Thank you so much for both your on-line review and your patronage. Each of these are priceless to a web based business. You are certainly a valued client and friend. Don't forget you will receive 10% off your next order for reviewing!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Parachute, CO
BLOG

Hand-lettering for all occasions from birth to bridal & beyond. Contact me for a free consultation.

Ezra Art Calligraphy Studio offers one of a kind invitations and other stationery items for weddings and events. Whether your style is traditional or modern, I will create just the right design for you. I understand that you are making so many difficult decisions, let me help make this one easy.

Based in Parachute, CO, I offer ... read more

Based in Parachute, CO, I offer nationwide service.

Call me for a free and personal consultation so we can discuss your ideas, themes, color schemes, and wording.

Phone - 970.414.0505

Website - http://ezraartcalligraphy.com

E-mail - heather@ezraartcalligraphy.com

Blog - http://ezraartcalligraphy.wordpress.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ezraartcalligraphystudio

Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/EzraCalligraphy

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa