Eye Heart Films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Honestly, I was never expecting the level of service, quality and professionalism from a videographer. Eye Heart Films went beyond what I could have ever imagined. Isabella and her team were very accomodating when meeting with us when we were in our planning phase and so helpful just before the ceremony giving us useful hints and offering their guidance. I thought that when we received the video it would just be editing of the whole event but when we received our trailer to the music that they choose (which was absolutely perfect and suited our wedding to a tee) it made both Guylaine and I cry. Honstly Eye Heart Films was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
5162A Casgrain, Montreal, QC H2T 1W7
At Eye Heart Films we make heirloom films – true cinematic portraits of you and your family. We have come to appreciate the lasting value of these motion pictures – images and sounds you can bring to life again and again. Believing in the importance of these films, we want to make them accessible to everyone and every event.
Details