EXPOSED TO LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY

Profile Picture
Sarah
1 Review
09/19/2014

Highly recommend Bill Raab and Exposed to Light Photography for your engagement and wedding photos. He is excellent to work with and in no way makes you feel like another customer/client - he makes you feel like you are a part of his family and friends. Not only does he take each shot with time and consideration but he wants to make sure he can capture the absolute moment/emotion that is happening right at that time - which reflects in each photo in the end. We are so pleased and our house in now flooded with these wonderful photos from our engagement session as well as now our wedding. Many friends/family that are getting married in the future have asked who had taken our photos because of how excellent they all have turned out. Your wedding day is such a major event in your life and to have someone spend the entire day with you, fit right in and capture each moment you were hoping is such an added bonus to have and now be able to look back on these wonderful photos!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
12237 Olive Street NW, Minneapolis, MN 55448

Wedding Photographer Serving Minneapolis and St. Paul Areas

I consider it an honor and a privilege to photograph a couple's wedding. It is not an honor I take lightly.

My style leans heavily towards a photojournalistic style. I enjoy re-telling the story of your wedding day with my images. I can't recall any married couple talking about how well their photographer posed them. But I have heard m any times about how well I have captured those moments which not only help recall what the day was like but also, and more importantly for me, evoke the feeling and emotion of your day.

If I were to share one secret with you it would be that I often laugh, and I often tear up, when I am editing a couples' wedding photographs.

I value the relationship created with clients. I want to be, as much as possible, a known person at your wedding. Not just a stranger with a camera. I am personable, funny (depending on your sense of humor) and told I am a pleasure to work with. Please check out my reviews.

I offer quite reasonable pricing and I include digital files as well as engagement sessions in my packages.

Please contact me. I would love to discuss your wedding plans with you.

Email: contact@exposedtolight.com

Phone: (763) 862-5777

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images
Liability Insurance: No
PROS I KNOW (1)
EXPOSED TO LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY is a wedding photographer from Minneapolis, Minnesota. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Minneapolis, St. Paul, and other destinations. EXPOSED TO LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the midwest wedding industry for five years. We specialize in photojournalistic (storytelling) style