EXPOSED TO LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY

Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images
Liability Insurance: No
About Us

I consider it an honor and a privilege to photograph a couple's wedding. It is not an honor I take lightly.

My style leans heavily towards a photojournalistic style. I enjoy re-telling the story of your wedding day with my images. I can't recall any married couple talking about how well their photographer posed them. But I have heard many times about how well I have captured those moments which not only help recall what the day was like but also, and more importantly for me, evoke the feeling and emotion of your day.

If I were to share one secret with you it would be that I often laugh, and I often tear up, when I am editing a couples' wedding photographs.

I value the relationship created with clients. I want to be, as much as possible, a known person at your wedding. Not just a stranger with a camera. I am personable, funny (depending on your sense of humor) and told I am a pleasure to work with. Please check out my reviews.

I offer quite reasonable pricing and I include digital files as well as engagement sessions in my packages.

Please contact me. I would love to discuss your wedding plans with you.

Email: contact@exposedtolight.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband Bobby and I would recommend Exposed to Light Photography for anyone who is looking to get any type of photographs done. Bill photographed our wedding and from the first time we met him we could tell how humble, personable he is and how much he truly loves his work of taking photographs. Bill responded to every email I sent the same day and he also catered to anything we asked for or wanted on our wedding day. He did everything graciously and did anything he could to make our day smooth and exactly what we wanted. On top of that we have a tremendous amount of amazing photographs captured from our day. We can't put into words how happy we are that we were able to find Bill and Exposed to Light Photography and have him available to capture our day. Thank you so much Bill, we are incredibly grateful for everything you did for us!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Kelsey
1 Review
EXPOSED TO LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY is a wedding photographer from Minneapolis, Minnesota. We service weddings througout the local area, including Minneapolis, St. Paul, and other destinations. EXPOSED TO LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the midwest wedding industry for five years. We specialize in photojournalistic (storytelling) style
763-862-5777
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards