EXPOSED TO LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY

Profile Picture
Kjersti
1 Review
05/23/2015

Amazing photography. Bill is very good at capturing moments in time. I can see not only people I care about but I see who they are as a person captured in each photo. As I look through my wedding photos it's as if I'm looking at my entire wedding day. I chose the 8 hour (full day) option and I'm so glad I did. Bill was able to capture so many moments this way. I feel like I got the best value from having him for the longest period of time and he was flexible with our schedule and came early for my getting ready at the salon and stayed late into the reception. I would recommend him to a friend and recommend that they select the longest session he offers because it's the best value. Our pictures our beautiful and I can't wait to display them in our new apartment. I also get a flash drive included with all high resolution prints and 1 year access to an online gallery with all photos included in the price.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
12237 Olive Street NW, Minneapolis, MN 55448

Wedding Photographer Serving Minneapolis and St. Paul Areas

I consider it an honor and a privilege to photograph a couple's wedding. It is not an honor I take lightly.

My style leans heavily towards a photojournalistic style. I enjoy re-telling the story of your wedding day with my images. I can't recall any married couple talking about how well their photographer posed them. But I have heard many times about how well I have captured those moments which not only help recall what the day was like but also, and more importantly for me, evoke the feeling and emotion of your day.

If I were to share one secret with you it would be that I often laugh, and I often tear up, when I am editing a couples' wedding photographs.

I value the relationship created with clients. I want to be, as much as possible, a known person at your wedding. Not just a stranger with a camera. I am personable, funny (depending on your sense of humor) and told I am a pleasure to work with. Please check out my reviews.

I offer quite reasonable pricing and I include digital files as well as engagement sessions in my packages.

Please contact me. I would love to discuss your wedding plans with you.

Email: contact@exposedtolight.com

Phone: (763) 862-5777

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Accepts: Cash, Check
EXPOSED TO LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY is a wedding photographer from Minneapolis, Minnesota. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Minneapolis, St. Paul, and other destinations. EXPOSED TO LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the midwest wedding industry for five years. We specialize in photojournalistic (storytelling) style