Erin J Saldana Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Erin is incredible! She is so easy to work with and is truly an artist! She is flexible and very easy going! She is quick to get back to you via email and is SO helpful. Erin is kind and put me at ease through the whole wedding process. We had a crazy bridal and a very large family and she was able to control them all gracefully.

Our engagement pictures turned out better then I could have imagined and I can't wait to see our wedding pictures!

We love Erin!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Pasadena, CA
BLOG

Romantic Wedding Photography // Pasadena

I am an artist.
I am a photographer.
I am the artist before I am the photographer, and that makes all the difference in my photographs.
I have an absolute true inner joy and passion for both.

I am an artist.
I am a photographer.
I have an absolute true inner joy and passion for both.

With my photography, I strive to capture the true essence of every moment while fusing the concepts of beauty, life, art, and purpose. My youthful optimism allows me to see beauty beyond outside appearances and evoke the enchanting charm each image has to offer. My work also reflects the intimate connection I have with my surroundings, my love for life and people, and my increasing fascination with color– all with a timeless style of sophistication.

Having come from an artistically enriched childhood and with the loving support of my family, I studied art (emphases in Photography and Painting) for four years and got my bachelors (with a minor in education) at the University of California, Santa Barbara. For three years I filled the role of Photographer for a daily newspaper, worked my way up as Assistant Photo Editor, and finally, Photo Editor. It was here my photojournalistic/ documentary style evolved into what it is today. As a photojournalist, I have also had my work featured in various publications within the city of Santa Barbara, the Santa Barbara Independent, and more recently ESPN Magazine.

**Active member of WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association)

+/- read less