Erin J Saldana Photography

Erin J Saldana Photography

Romantic Wedding Photography // Pasadena

Pasadena, CA | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us
I am an artist.
I am a photographer.
I am the artist before I am the photographer, and that makes all the difference in my photographs.
I have an absolute true inner joy and passion for both.

With my photography, I strive to capture the true essence of every moment while fusing the concepts of beauty, life, art, and purpose. My youthful optimism allows me to see beauty beyond outside appearances and evoke the enchanting charm each image has to offer. My work also reflects the intimate connection I have with my surroundings, my love for life and people, and my increasing fascination with color– all with a timeless style of sophistication.

Having come from an artistically enriched childhood and with the loving support of my family, I studied art (emphases in Photography and Painting) for four years and got my bachelors (with a minor in education) at the University of California, Santa Barbara. For three years I filled the role of Photographer for a daily newspaper, worked my way up as Assistant Photo Editor, and finally, Photo Editor. It was here my photojournalistic/ documentary style evolved into what it is today. As a photojournalist, I have also had my work featured in various publications within the city of Santa Barbara, the Santa Barbara Independent, and more recently ESPN Magazine.

**Active member of WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association)

626-720-4424
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards