Erica Ewing Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the moment I spoke to Erica Ewing on the phone I knew she was amazing. We had engagement photos taken and even though it was slightly raining she made it so much fun and our pictures came out so beautifully! We brought our dog with us and she was able to capture such amazing pictures of him as well!

For us, photography was the most important aspects of our wedding day and Erica and her husband, Ben, were marvelous. First off, Erica is great to work with. She is so sweet and down to earth, and this is important in a wedding photographer because you essentially spend the entire day with this person. I truly felt like Erica was just one of my girlfriends that just happened to be taking a lot of photos. I am not one that likes to be in front of a camera but she makes you feel comfortable the entire time. She went above and beyond for us, as we wanted to stop at the nursing home to see my husband’s grandmother and she didn’t even hesitate so we were able to stop and get some pictures with her.

Erica was also extremely helpful in answering any and all questions throughout the planning process. She is very organized and comes to your wedding with the “Must haves list” so she captures exactly what you want.

Most importantly, Erica's photos will blow you away. Her ability to take such elegant photos is just astounding. Erica is truly an artist. She will capture every important aspect of your wedding. If there is one piece of advice I could give a bride-to-be, it would be that Erica is the person you want behind the camera (ben too) they know how to take photos and make you feel like the princess you are!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Boston & New England, MA
BLOG

ILLUMINATING LIFE & LOVE

My specialty is both creating gently-crafted portraits and capturing images that beautifully, but naturally document the story of your day. The moments you didn't know I'd get - until later when you see an image that makes you laugh, smile, cry. You feel it all again because its not only a perfectly captured moment - its also perfectly you.

Contact me today to learn more.
508.471.7988 |  erica@ericaewingphotography.com | www.ericaewingphotography.com