Enhanced Lighting & Sound

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lighting changes everything. For a wedding it is what makes the "wow - factor".
I worked with Megan & Crystal for my wedding at the Flood Mansion on 11-11-11.
I am a New Yorker and planning from the East coast was difficult A) not knowing much about San Francisco and B) not knowing much about Vendors in San Francisco.

Crystal & Megan put together a proposal that fit perfectly in my budget. They even discounted me a bit to meet my needs. On one of my visits I was able to set up a consultation to see exactly what my lights would look like. They were great in answering all my questions and making me feel like I could trust their team.

On the day of, the lighting played such a crucial part to the space. It was beautiful and executed perfectly. Skip the other vendors and go with Enhanced!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
338 N. Canal, Unit #19, South San Francisco, CA 94080

Transforming venues into fabulous interior design spaces with lighting and Drapery

Details