Emily Harris Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Emily was nothing but amazing through my wedding planning process. I pride myself on not being a bridezilla, but I did have one moment. As soon as I met Emily, I HAD to have her. I did not want to even entertain using someone else. Her style, professionalism, attitude and her ability to feel like my friend instantly made me had to have her for my wedding. Throughout the whole year, Emily acted as more than my photographer, a girl I seeked out advice from, her calmness and her "everything will be okay" attitude. We had a blast shooting our engagement photos and I knew the wedding would be just as fun if not more. The photos came out beautiful. The weeks leading up to the wedding were nothing but a pleasure working with her. She ensured I felt calm, confident and ready for a great day and to actually be able to enjoy the moment. Her and Aaron were on time, professional, followed my schedule, got all the photos and more I had hoped for and made us laugh and smile. To top it all off, Emily ensured she captured all the right moments at the wedding and even helped with my dress bustling. She truly is an amazing person, photographer and girlfriend. I would recommend her to anyone getting married. Thank you Emily!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Hollywood, FL 33021
BLOG

Live the moment once, experience it forever

Details
Style: Photojournalism
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)