Emily Harris Photography Reviews

82 | Hollywood, FL

82 Reviews for Emily Harris Photography

Nikki · Married on 03/22/2019

Picture Perfect

After meeting with Emily, we instantly knew we wanted her to be our wedding photographer. Emily and Aaron are incredible and an absolute pleasure to work with! Emily captured the most AMAZING photographs and surpassed all our expectations. She made us feel very comfortable and completely at ease on our special day. Her energy, efficiency and dedication are unparalleled. Emily goes above and beyond and we cannot thank her enough for her dedication, professionalism and support. We can assure you that Emily will exceed your expectations and preserve your memorable occasion in perfection. We will be honored (and can’t wait!) to work with Emily again through life’s milestones.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Samantha Lewis · Married on 02/23/2019

Best Wedding Photographer

We had family friends who had used Emily for their wedding and after seeing their pictures and her work on her website I knew I wanted Emily to photograph our wedding. From the moment we met Emily for our engagement photos we knew we had found the perfect photographer. My husband always dreaded taking engagement photos and with Emily she made them playful and fun! Emily helped us when it came to getting permits to taking pictures on the property and with her expertise of the venue recommended the best places to capture the perfect moments. Emily and her husband Aaron are truly a dynamic duo. They helped to make our wedding day perfect from beginning to end and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted before they left at the end of the night. We have never seen someone work for such a long period of time so tirelessly and always with a smile on her face. Everyone always says the night will fly by and feel like a dream and it truly did. We have seen some sneak peaks of our wedding so far from Emily that truly captured the love we felt that day. We cannot wait to see our final photos to relieve our wonderful evening!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Sarah · Married on 03/10/2018

After our venue, Emily was the next vendor we picked and we couldn't have been more happy that we did! Not only did our pictures turn out stunning, but Emily and her husband, Aaron, were amazing to work with on our wedding day. Their energy, professionalism, work ethic and talent impressed both of our families. I didn't realize how popular Emily is until people commented on how lucky we were to get her for our wedding. We couldn't agree more and are so thankful that the memories we'll hold on to are truly forever thanks to Emily's work!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Arielle · Married on 02/25/2017

I don't even know where to start with Emily and her husband Aaron. Since the moment we met Emily we KNEW we had to work with her. She did our engagement photo shoot and that only solidified that we had hired the right photography team. She made my fiance and I feel SO comfortable in front of her and like we were high fashioned models without being cheesy for a second. Our pictures were simply incredible, I still love looking at them. She also took pictures of us for our job applications, and did a boudoir photo shoot with me as a gift to my husband. Emily has a way of making her clients feel like they are her true friends; she is honest and always wants to make you look as amazing as possible. For our rehearsal dinner, I was SO excited to see her yet again, and the following day while getting ready for my wedding I couldn't wait for Emily to come be with my bridesmaids and family. She is so professional and amazing at her job, and really knows how to control families and crowds to be as efficient as possible for those post-ceremony photos. My husband also had a wonderful time with Emily's partner and husband Aaron. I cannot recommend her highly enough. I hope that everyone on this website has the pleasure of being able to work with Emily and Aaron! Thank you SO MUCH Emily from the bottom of mine and Coby's hearts!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Ali · Married on 02/04/2017

Wow words can't describe how amazing Emily and her husband Aaron are. As soon as we got engaged we called Emily. As a shy bride Emily instantly made me feel comfortable. We took our engagement photos with Emily and she brought the shyness out of me. Emily's eye for capturing prescious moments is like nothing I have ever seen before. She is extremly professional and super fun to work with. I know my Husband was in great hands with Aaron as well. My husband said he thought of Aaron as "one of the guys". Our wedding day could not have been more special. I would recommend Emily and Aaron a million times over and over again. I can't wait to use them again for baby photos. They have serious talent! Thank you Emily and Aaron for capturing all of our picture perfect moments during our wedding!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Emily Harris Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ali for the beautiful review! It means so much to us. Wishing you a Taylor only the best. I look forward to documenting more milestones in your lives. Much love, Emily xo

Brett · Married on 02/04/2017

Emily is the absolute best photographer ever! To start, she is extremely professional-from beginning stages of our planning, when we met with Emily at her office, through the weeks before where she sent us a planning brief to go over all information she might need to know day-of, Emily has her process down to a science. When our wedding was cancelled due to Hurricane Matthew in October 2016, Emily was the most wonderful and flexible support, ultimately coming to take pictures of our small family ceremony and capturing this for us perfectly. Our wedding celebration was rescheduled to 2/4/2017, and we were both so glad to get to work with Emily again! She and her husband, Aaron, captured our day from start to finish, working flawlessly together and with all other vendors. They are both so easy to get along with, making everyone feel comfortable, and making the craziness of family picture taking a smooth and quick process. One look at Emily's website and you will see why she is so highly regarded in her field. Her pictures are INCREDIBLE, and she effectively captures emotion in every picture she takes. We are so excited to see our finished product!! Emily and Aaron were amazing to work with--we could not recommend them more highly if we tried! Thank you both for being such a special part of our story.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Haroula · Married on 10/15/2016

I used Emily for my engagement photos and will also use her for my wedding pics. She is amazing! Her pictures from my engagement session are stunning! I can't wait for her to photograph my wedding

Sent on 11/07/2015

I hired Emily for my wedding in FL while I was up in NYC. She was well organized, met with me over FaceTime, and made things easy. She was organized with lists and questionnaires, throughout the wedding kept making sure we got all of the photos we wanted, and was great to work with.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/05/2016

Emily and her husband Aaron make a fantastic team, I think of them as the "dynamic duo". They work together to get the bride and groom's parties both separately and then together and create a beautiful story with the pictures they took. From the moment they arrived on my wedding day, they got to work taking unique photos and shots that you would never think of unless you have the incredible, creative minds that they do. They took pictures with beautiful backgrounds and never missed a beat. They were sweet, caring, and laid back people with an unbelievable work ethic. We highly recommend them for high quality, pictures capturing once-in- a- lifetime moments.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Estee · Married on 01/16/2016

I can't rave enough about Emily! Not only are our photos absolutely gorgeous, but she truly went above and beyond her call of duty as a photographer. My husband and I had so much fun shooting with her and Aaron (her husband) on our wedding day. They are creative, flexible, professional and kept everyone (us, family, friends, even other vendors) on schedule throughout the day. Neither my husband or I expected to have as much fun as we did leading up to the ceremony/reception just taking photos, but that turned out to be such a special time that we will remember forever - again, thanks to Emily. We were also impressed at how quickly they move - never was there an idle moment, and we hit so many different locations in such a short amount of time.

I am so thrilled at how perfectly and candidly they captured the essence of our wedding - all of the love and happiness that you wouldn't even imagine being able to express in a photo. We are so grateful to have such a perfect storybook to remember the exact feeling of our wedding. I am honored to have worked with Emily and would recommend her to anyone - seriously, don't bother looking anywhere else!

Sent on 02/02/2016

desiree · Married on 01/08/2016

Our wedding was scheduled to be at a hotel on Fort Lauderdale beach on October 7, 2016. 48 hours before the wedding, we received notification from the venue that our event was cancelled due to hurricane Matthew. Fortunately we were able to find a new venue at the last minute. Emily was absolutely amazing. She was extremely flexible and went out of her way to accommodate all of the changes. The photographs she took are stunning and she was a calming influence with all of the chaos from the last minute venue change. I would highly recommend Emily!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Lindsey · Married on 12/19/2015

Emily Harris is not only the most talented photographer, but she is an amazing person inside and out. Working with Emily is truly a privilege, I hired her on the spot and from day one it was a perfect fit. Her work is absolutely incredible, and her level of creativity is unmatched. Emily's genuine nature is apparent from the outset, her passion for what she does and the true care she has for her clients is really special. Not only is she so very creative, but she is professional, efficient, and intelligent. Emily makes everyone she is photographing feel so confident, and the pictures reflect the effortless level of comfort and happiness she evokes.

Emily has such a calming influence, which is what really sets her apart. We also had the privilege of working with Aaron, her husband, who is just as wonderful. Aaron took the role of capturing the groom’s side of the photographs, while Emily took care of me and my bridesmaids prior to the first look. They are incredibly organized and have every last detail planned perfectly. Not once did I worry that I would run into my groom before that first look. Their constant communication and organization really makes the photography aspect of a wedding so effortless. From the first moment they arrive, they seamlessly work as a team to perfectly capture every special moment while constantly smiling and enjoying themselves. There is no one better to capture your most special day, they really feel like a big part of it all, and having them a part of it is truly a pleasure.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/03/2015

Emily Harris Photography was the first decision I made when planning my wedding, and best one! I had heard great reviews and checked out her work prior to meeting with her. Once you meet her you can't help but fall in love with her! She is so easy going and her work is nothing short of perfection. Our engagement pictures turned out amazing and she was very fast with the turnaround at getting them back to you. When our wedding day approached she made the whole process a pleasure and captured some special moments no one could pose for or recreate. During the reception we didn't even know she was there, but managed to get pictures we will have forever. Her husband, also a photographer was also so nice and easy going. They really make a dynamic duo! In my opinion, Emily is a must for your wedding!! She's simply the best!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2015

Emily is amazing at what she does. From the minute I saw her work I knew I wanted to book her for my wedding. I am an out-of-town bride and she made the process a breeze. I called her studio and let her know my situation about not being able to meet with her prior to signing a contract. It was no problem, she sent over her portfolio, all of her information and a contract to sign. If you're a destination bride/groom and are a bit stressed over picking vendors from afar do not hesitate with Emily!! I could not be happier with my decision to book her. She and her husband work as a duo and are experts at doing weddings. They know all the shots to take - I didn't have to ask for anything. My pictures are beautiful and exactly what I dreamed they would be. I've only seen the sneak peak so far and cannot wait to see the rest!!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Lauren · Married on 02/15/2015

Working with Emily was nothing but amazing through my wedding planning process. I pride myself on not being a bridezilla, but I did have one moment. As soon as I met Emily, I HAD to have her. I did not want to even entertain using someone else. Her style, professionalism, attitude and her ability to feel like my friend instantly made me had to have her for my wedding. Throughout the whole year, Emily acted as more than my photographer, a girl I seeked out advice from, her calmness and her "everything will be okay" attitude. We had a blast shooting our engagement photos and I knew the wedding would be just as fun if not more. The photos came out beautiful. The weeks leading up to the wedding were nothing but a pleasure working with her. She ensured I felt calm, confident and ready for a great day and to actually be able to enjoy the moment. Her and Aaron were on time, professional, followed my schedule, got all the photos and more I had hoped for and made us laugh and smile. To top it all off, Emily ensured she captured all the right moments at the wedding and even helped with my dress bustling. She truly is an amazing person, photographer and girlfriend. I would recommend her to anyone getting married. Thank you Emily!!!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/14/2015

Memories to last a lifetime!
    We were planning our wedding from out of state, so we meet with a few different photographers when in town and feel in love with Emily’s photography! She was recommended to me by another friend who recently got married (who used another photographer but went to a friend’s wedding and absolutely loved the pictures). Emily captures every emotion and moment from the bride and groom. I never realized until getting married, how important your photographer is-she was helping me with the bustle on my dress during the reception, giving amazing direction to the videographer, keeping all my friends and family together for all the pictures-simply made everything easy and effortless; worth every penny and so much more! Absolutely best decision I made for my wedding day…besides marrying my amazing husband of course!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Sheera · Married on 01/18/2015

Emily,

Thank you so much to both you and your husband for all of your hard work on our wedding day!!!! Although we have not yet seen our wedding pictures (as our wedding just took place this past weekend), Jonah and I know that you and your husband went above and beyond with your wonderful photography and warmth on our wedding day and we thank you for that! We also absolutely loved our Engagement Session photos! You are sensational!

With Love and Thanks,

Sheera & Jonah

Sent on 01/22/2015

Emily Harris is one of the best vendors I have ever worked with - she is professional, reliable, and an excellent photographer. Both she and her husband Aaron were with me on the day of my wedding from getting ready through the duration of the party and they were an absolute pleasure to work with and helped guide the day's events along on time. I would HIGHLY recommend Emily Harris to anyone - she is fun and energetic and an amazing photographer and she was very involved in the planning of our wedding day as far as timeline and scheduling which was a big help. We also did an engagement shoot with Emily about a year before the wedding and it was great to get to know her then - the pictures are beautiful. We were very happy with our choice of photographer!!!

Sent on 01/19/2015

From engagement shoot to wedding photography, Emily delivered plus some. Not only does she capture every moment in an artistic fashion, Emily and her husband Aaron were a pleasure to work with. My husband and I couldn't have asked for more and can't wait to have another opportunity to work with Emily.

Sent on 12/26/2014

jackie · Married on 11/01/2014

Emily Harris is phenomenal! She is so outgoing, fun and creative!
    We live in NY and she flew up to do our engagement photos. She made us so comfortable and has amazing ideas. She was quick, easy and enjoyable!
    The day of our wedding Emily and her husband came in while we were finishing getting ready. As soon as they arrived they started taking pictures; they made everyone feel so comfortable. She adds an artistic element to the photos that we really love. Her ideas are so unique.
    We received our pictures back shortly after the wedding. Somehow there are over 2000 pictures from the day and we didn't even notice them taking them. Emily is so professional. We highly recommend her for any event. We cannot wait to use her again in the future.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Zahava · Married on 10/26/2014

Emily!
    Words cannot express how thankful we are that you were our photographer! Not only are the photos incredible beyond belief, but you handled our nerves, a tight schedule and a chaotic family with ease. Our family and bridal party keep telling us how wonderful, accommodating and organized you were. And everyone who sees the pictures, whether on Facebook or via text messages, says they are amazing. We can't stop looking at the sneak peek!
    Thank you so much for capturing moments that we will treasure forever!
    Zahava & Jacob Esquenazi

Sent on 11/03/2014

Emily was the first and only photographer that we met when planning our wedding. The moment we met her and saw her work, we knew we wanted her to be the one to capture our day. We cancelled every other appointment. We were enamored by her work. Emily exceeded every expectation that we had! Working with her was fun and easy. She is organized and keeps everything on schedule, without making things feel too rushed or regimented. Taking our photos was fun! All our guests have commented how great our photographers were. And the photos!!! WOW!! Emily is so talented at capturing beautiful candid moments . We love every photo we have had the privilege of seeing so far. We can't wait to see more. Hiring Emily Harris Photography was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!!
    Ashley & Brandon

Sent on 11/03/2014

Emily was amazing! She is easy to work with and very creative. I had simple accessories and she found a way to make them look great. She was quick and efficient with the portraits. During the reception, she was great at giving us space while getting all the shots we wanted with our family and friends. So happy we picked her!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Emily at our wedding. We're so glad she was there to capture every moment of our perfect day! Can't wait to see all the gorgeous photos!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Hedieh · Married on 03/15/2014

If you're looking for a fabulous, talented, creative, hard-working, personable, genuine, smart, funny, and enjoyable team of photographers look no further than Emily and Aaron at Emily Harris Photography. Emily Harris Photography made our wedding experience more magical than we could have ever imagined. We recently had our wedding (March, 15, 2014 at Vizcaya in Coral Gables - images on Emily's blog) and thanks to her team every single memory and special laugh, tear, move, second is captured more beautifully than I could have ever imagined. Her lighting is absolutely perfect and she doesn't miss a detail. Emily puts her own creative style and touch to her work, but makes sure it's always aligned with the clients taste as well - that's what you should look for in a photographer. Emily was very flexible and jumped on board with all our last minute and demanding changes and worked with us throughout the process to make sure we were 100% happy. Last night when we received our first set of pictures, both my husband and I were in tears of pure happiness and felt like we were re-living every moment of the wedding because the pictures portrayed our story so well. I can't wait to work with Emily for future baby pictures, birthdays, photo shoots, and really any chance I get. She is incredible and by far the best Photographer in Florida - if not the world. We love them, so don't miss out!!!!!! :))) - Hedieh & Kyle, San Francisco

Sent on 04/09/2014