EBE Events & Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This past weekend we used EBE With LA Starz and added the amazing Steve Meranus as our bandleader. Words cannot express how utterly fabulous this band and Steve performed! They are the most incredible musicians who know how to keep everyone on the dance floor. We did not sit for a second, nor did any of our guests. The music selection was perfect and the party flowed exactly as we wanted, thanks to Steve. The band members come onto the floor and create the most engaging atmosphere. I have never heard SO many raving reviews from my guests. One guest summed it up perfectly by saying she felt as though she was just at an awesome concert. Do not hesitate to book LA Starz and Steve Meranus! They are worth every penny!

Services Used: Band
LOCATION
1030 N. Delaware Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19125
BLOG

"Events Beyond Expectation"

Events Beyond Expectation

Events Beyond Expectation

EBE is an award-winning, full-service event planning, production and entertainment company that has the experience and expertise to plan and execute any event and top it off with exceptional entertainment - from dance bands, party DJs and elegant ensembles to lighting design, videography and much more. At EBE, we're all about enthusiasm, passion and professionalism.

Music & Entertainment

Wedding Bands

EBE's wedding bands range from 5 to 15 pieces with a repertoire that spans all genres and the flexibility to add strings, extra vocalists, percussion and more.

Wedding DJs

Our wedding disc jockeys bring energetic talent along with the latest equipment and the ability to play almost every song imaginable.

Ensembles

EBE's soloists, duos and trios allow you to explore various genres including jazz, classical, strings, Latin music and more for your ceremony or cocktail hour.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning
Established: 2000
Employees: 15
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (17)
I have been a videographer in the Philly area for over 20 years, once or twice a year I have the pleasure to work with one of the greatest bands in town, EBE Events & Entertainment. When I walk into a reception hall and see them there, I know it will be a fun night. I know the guests will be up and dancing all night long and I will get lots of great footage.
PROS I KNOW (174) View All 174 Pros »