EBE Events & Entertainment

Tracie
1 Review
Corporate Event
09/01/2015

I'm a corporate planner and this is the second time I've used EBE! I love them!! From the sales people to the managers to the performers EBE is a class act! They are now and forever my go to for musical entertainment!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Washington, DC 20008
BLOG

"Events Beyond Expectation"

Events Beyond Expectation

Events Beyond Expectation

EBE is an award-winning, full-service event planning, production and entertainment company that has the experience and expertise to plan and execute any event and top it off with exceptional entertainment - from dance bands, party DJs and elegant ensembles to lighting design, videography and much more. At EBE, we're all about enthusiasm, passion and professionalism.

Music & Entertainment

Wedding Bands

EBE's wedding bands range from 5 to 15 pieces with a repertoire that spans all genres and the flexibility to add strings, extra vocalists, percussion and more.

Wedding DJs

Our wedding disc jockeys bring energetic talent along with the latest equipment and the ability to play almost every song imaginable.

Ensembles

EBE's soloists, duos and trios allow you to explore various genres including jazz, classical, strings, Latin music and more for your ceremony or cocktail hour.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning
Established: 2000
Employees: 15
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (19)
I have been a videographer in the Philly area for over 20 years, once or twice a year I have the pleasure to work with one of the greatest bands in town, EBE Events & Entertainment. When I walk into a reception hall and see them there, I know it will be a fun night. I know the guests will be up and dancing all night long and I will get lots of great footage.
PROS I KNOW (179) View All 179 Pros »
EBE Events & Entertainment is a wedding entertainment company from Philadelphia, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and the Mid Atlantic. EBE Events & Entertainment is a professional wedding entertainment provider that has been part of the US wedding industry for over fifteen years. We specialize in wedding entertainment, bands, DJs, photo booths and much more