EBE Talent Reviews

1,867 Reviews for EBE Talent

• Osas

Osas · Getting married on 07/08/2026

Good service, would recommend Dreamtime

The reader can infer that the author uses an object to describe the reader

Sent on 08/21/2020

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you Osas, Dreamtime is a one-of-a-kind experience that needs be seen to be believed. Congratulations, and all the best to you!

Pat Haggerty · Getting married on 07/07/2022

Extremely accommodating and talented band

Our experience with EBE and Dream Time was exactly what we had hoped for especially given the circumstances of having a wedding during a pandemic! They were flexible with our 3 venue changes, they put together a schedule that worked for us both, they were on time, they recommended do's/dont's based on their expertise doing this numerous times before, and most important they know how to get the crowd going and perform! We could not have asked for a better night and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/03/2020

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Pat! These are challenging times indeed and we are so happy that we were able to work with you to make your wedding a success.
  • Karen

K. Reed · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Awesome Band

With multiple venue and date changes this year, EBE worked with us to find the perfect music vibe for Kristin and Mike"s Micro wedding. The RIO team provided us with a great mix of dinner and special dance music. I highly recommend RIO for your wedding music.

Sent on 08/29/2020

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you Karen, and congrats on a successful event, so honored we could be a part of it. We are doing everything we can to accommodate all of today's challenges, so glad it all worked out, congrats!

S O · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Outstanding

Barcelona had a wide variety of music and amazing voices. Engaged with the audience so guests would get up and dance. They played nonstop for 5 hours with softer music during the meals. Would highly recommend the!!

Sent on 07/26/2020

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We hope that you had a night to remember with Barcelona. Non-stop continuous fun and entertainment is what we pride ourselves on, we are so glad that you were able to experience it and enjoy it!
  • Patricia

Patricia Lynch · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Elaine Igoe, Wedding Planner

We don't know where to begin to shine praise on Elaine Igoe, our Wedding Planner for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding held at the Chubb Hotel & Conference Center on February 22, 2020.
    Our Mary came to us saying she thought we should have a wedding planner. I told her, "I got this!" Mary insisted!
    Elaine came on the scene and I instantly became aware of her importance! Now there are wedding planner's and there are wedding planner's... We hit the jackpot with Elaine!
    I was straight away put at ease by Elaine's ability to amicably coordinate all the essential components to put together a successful wedding. My head was spinning watching her go; whether is was the venue, band, photographer, guests, the list goes on..., Elaine had all facets covered! Elaine and I got together and whether by email, text, phone calls, or in person, she was always on the scene, putting it all together while making us feel at ease.
    Several days prior to the wedding day, Elaine told us to all relax and enjoy. She assured us everything was in place. I remember saying, "really?" But she was right...Elaine had it all under control!
    We now know hiring Elaine was the BEST wedding choice we made! Thank You So Very Much!

Sent on 03/03/2020

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review, Patricia!! We are THRILLED that you hit the jackpot 😍 Congratulations again - all the best!
  • Stephen

Stephen Spletzer · Getting married on 07/12/2021

A Rockin' Good Time

Our experience with EBE was extremely positive! They were easy to work with. Jon Mulhern, our DJ, was very responsive and on top of things. He really helped make our New Years' Eve wedding a night to remember. I'm older and come from a large family, so we've been to a lot of weddings. Several of my family members remarked that our wedding was they best they had ever attended, and also mentioned that Jon did a wonderful job. Thanks Jon!

Sent on 01/18/2020

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you so much for this review, Stephen! We were thrilled to have been chosen for your wedding, and that we impressed your guests! Congratulations again!!
  • Lauren

Lauren Katz · Getting married on 07/08/2021

EBE Paris MADE our wedding

We found EBE - Paris after they performed at my best friend's wedding a few years ago, and they were just as amazing (if not more so) at ours. Troy made preparation for the wedding day easy, and the band played the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception beautifully. Paris is so talented and had such great energy, our guests never left the dance floor! They played all the songs we wanted, and more importantly, none of the ones we didn't. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 11/11/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

Love this (and this photo!!)! Thank you so much for choosing Paris and EBE - all the best! (P.S. We'd love to see more photos! 😍)
  • Sara

Sara Stesis Singla · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Fiji and Marcia RULE

We were SO lucky to get to work with EBE and specifically, Marcia from FIJI. The company is organized and professional and they let you know from the beginning they know what they're doing! Fiji was just tremendous!! Their music is fun and lively and everyone was up and dancing the whole time. Marcia was so fun to work with and get to know in the planning process. She checked and triple checked the order of our wedding, connected with the venue and crafted a set list that was to die for. We are so lucky that they were our band and we got to share our day with them!!

Sent on 03/27/2020

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara! Marcia & Fiji raved about your celebration... so glad the feeling was mutual!! Congrats again!
  • Liza

Liza Marinucci · Married on 01/16/2021

EBE Talent

We originally booked a 14 piece band "Dreamtime" for our 200+ guest wedding. have seen them at a wedding before and they were AMAZING. They had everyone dancing so I knew when I got married I NEEDED them there. Ben helped with all of the planning and was great and super helpful and responsive! But, once the pandemic hit and wedding cancellations began we decided to bump up our wedding and change it to a "micro wedding" with 50 guests. As much as I did not want to change my band it didn't make much sense to have a 14 piece band anymore when people have to social distance. Ben was so accommodating when I told him our plans! He helps us switch to a smaller DJ/hybrid band that he was actually a part of! He listened to all of my requests and even the requests of songs I did not want played. They were really great and did such a good job even with all of the restrictions!

Sent on 11/17/2020

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you Liza, we have been working extra hard to accommodate the changing needs of our clients during this time. We are so pleased to know that your event was still a success and we were honored to be a part of it. Congratulations!
  • Hannah

Hannah Dibruno · Married on 12/12/2020

Awesome Vendor!

Jon and his team were incredible. We booked them with 30 days notice and after only 2 calls with him, he completely understood what we wanted and we had the best party ever! He really worked the crowd and did a great job of running the party. Would definitely work with EBE again!

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Angela

Angela Manutti · Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent experience

EBE did an excellent job at our daughter's party. We wanted the children to be engaged and on the dance floor. EBE delivered. The children were on their feet the entire time!

Sent on 10/12/2020

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you Angela! We strive to give everyone, of every age, an event to remember. We are so glad to hear that everyone had a great time - congrats!
  • Danielle

Danielle Stang · Married on 10/09/2020

Best energetic band ever experienced at a wedding

My partner and I decided to follow through with our October 9, 2020 wedding event during a pandemic, despite choosing an outdoor winery event space, we still had many challenges. Also, pre-planning I had to fight an argument of hiring a DJ vs band. No argument was needed Bc I had already been exposed to the talent that Ebe has to offer, and knew that was something I wanted. Despite our budget ;) The one big choice I had a voice abt. Not being a dream wedding girl, I still wanted Verona, the band we chose for our celebration, and they were the most energetic, amazing band I could’ve ever asked for. We have been asked abt the bands contact from the morning after and on. All attendants said they were so energetic, fun, and talented! They never stopped for a break, during the entire memory of my reception. I was engrossed by it all, and shocked by the last dance call, bc I was enjoying myself so much. I must credit them for also keeping me on point when certain events such as bouquet belt toss. They called it out so flawlessly... Best band you could ask for!
    Wait, I have more...
    We asked for a specific style of music that they adhered to, but also confirmed to the audience. Never thought I would’ve danced to Ginuwine PONY, but we did, bc it worked. They were FAB!! Amazingly talented! Worth every penny I argued w my fiancé at the time over.

Sent on 10/17/2020

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you Danielle! We are so pleased to hear about your experience with EBE and Verona. We have been working incredibly hard to give our clients an amazing experience despite today's challenges, it makes our day to hear how well it went. Many years of happiness to you!

Kayleigh · Married on 10/03/2020

Best band ever

BEST. BAND. EVER. When we started planning our wedding, we were told if you want a good party you need to find a great band because the band makes the party. And let’s just say LA Starz made our wedding the best party of all time!!! Our guests did not leave the dance floor. LA Starz brought down the house. All of our guests said it was the best band and best wedding they’ve been to. They also provided music for our ceremony and cocktail hour that was absolutely beautiful. Anil was so responsive and helpful too. He really listened to what we wanted and brought that vision to life. It was literally the best night of our lives thanks to LA Starz!!!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2020

Everyone loved the band!

Such a splendid experience from beginning to end. Jon was super attentive and helpful, especially during this difficult year and unforeseen events. The band he linked us with was Verona. Beyond happy with choice, as our guests were raving about the band, we even had to extend them as everyone was having so much fun! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2020

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you Danielle, congratulations and thank you so very much for choosing EBE! Many years of happiness to you.

Courtney Ondeck · Married on 09/09/2020

Great music choices

Our DJ Jon and guitar player Scot for cocktail hour were awesome. Jon kept the dance floor full the whole night!

Sent on 10/04/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

As it should be!! Thank you so much and hope to see you on a dance floor again soon!! All the very best to you both!

Lisa Gray · Married on 09/05/2020

London Bridge

From the first phone call to EBE to the last song played at my daughter's wedding, our experience with EBE personnel was exceptional. They were professional, courteous during the booking process and when we met with Eric, the bandleader, he listened to us and tailored the music to what we liked but also gave great suggestions as to what plays well with guests. Even though we had the wedding in a gorgeous venue, our band, London Bridge, was the highlight of the party. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to host the most awesome party ever.

Sent on 05/21/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you!! This is what we work so hard to achieve. It truly makes our day to hear it and to know we played a part in the success of your wonderful celebration. Thank you again for everything and much continued happiness to you both!!
  • Robin

Robin Erdman · Married on 08/22/2020

Wonderful experience

Dj Soul and his MC were amazing! We decided to go ahead with our wedding this year and he adapted so well. It turned out to be very hot during the reception and he kept the party going the entire time! Super organized and played all of our requests! Very nice guys and super professional! Highly recommend DJ Soul, along with EBE, communication was great!

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • amysure

Amy Schurer · Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing- in spite of covid!

I cannot say enough great things about Anita and all of Love 77!! My husband and I were fortunate enough to be able to hold a semi-normal wedding on our original date of August 22, 2020. Of course there were some modifications that needed to be made, and Anita and the band handled it all in stride! They were amazing performers, even behind the plastic curtain they were stationed behind for safety, and my husband, all of our guests, and I had so much fun! Our only wish is that we could do it all again! Thank you thank you thank you to Anita and her team- amazing entertainers and professionals!

Sent on 09/03/2020

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you Amy - so glad we could work with you to bring your vision to light even during these challenging times - congrats!

Jessica Eosso · Married on 08/15/2020

Bride & Groom

There are not enough words to say how impressed I am with the EBE talent company and our wedding band, Sydney. We explored a lot of companies and bands as we wanted to be certain we made the best choice. We’ve been to a lot of weddings with endless dancing that we loved, and a lot of weddings where no one wanted to get out of their seats (boring). When I spoke with Joel over the phone I immediately knew EBE could make our dream come true. When we saw Sydney at one of their showcases, I couldn’t race out of the room fast enough to make sure we secured them for our date. Fast forward to an unexpected pandemic and Joel & Nick were THE BEST to work with during such chaotic times. We postponed, unpostponed, moved the reception outside - and they were thrilled to roll with it and make our day happen. Our wedding has just passed, and the number of compliments and requests for the bands’ contact information was out of the this world. That is exactly what we wanted of our wedding - a memorable band, that kept us moving all night long. I am so grateful to have been able to have our wedding, and Sydney was hands down a huge part of making it perfect and memorable. Thank you Nick, Joel, Sydney, and the rest of the EBE team!!!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Sean Flannery · Married on 08/09/2020

Perfect party

We used Sydney from EBE talent for our wedding. They sounded amazing. They always had control of the room. Many of our guests repeatedly commented how great they were. They were great to work with beforehand too.

Alex Staples · Married on 08/09/2020

EBE Sydney

Wow! Blown away by the high level energy and enthusiasm that Sydney brought to the wedding.

Kerensa · Married on 08/08/2020

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Ben Is the only DJ I will ever hire again!!! Worth every penny!! First rate all the way!!

Sent on 07/15/2013

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you so much for this review!! We are thrilled that this has been your experience with us! All the best!!

Amanda Malamud · Married on 08/08/2020

More McJesse!

We are so grateful to Matt and the entire EBE team for being so helpful with the planning and execution of our wedding day. Even though, Matt was unable to keep our date when we had to postpone due to COVID-19, he remained responsive and communicative to ensure that no stone was left unturned. Our MC for the night, Jesse Cartlidge, couldn't have done a better job. Lovingly known to us and our family and friends as McJesse (mask was an awesome touch, ya'll), he kept the dance floor hot and even broke out his dance moves with me! We truly are so grateful and had an absolute BLAST!

Elena · Married on 08/07/2020

Best company to work with! And best band la starz!

Can't say enough about the whole EBE organization! Joel and Tara were so positive and helpful through the whole process and they made it so seamless to move everything outside and handled all the back door details with the Finley Catering Team so that Matt and I could just show up and enjoy ourselves!

Also …. LA STARZ killed it!! Best Band - so fun!! Danced all night! Socially distanced of course :) Anil, the band leader, is AMAZING!! So fun and easy to work with especially with all of our changes to the day and odd song requests.
    Seriously the best of the best!

Sent on 08/13/2020

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you Elena! So glad we could work with you to bring your special day to life! Many years of happiness to you.

Anonymous · Married on 08/06/2020

Wonderful service!

I could not be happier with my EBE experience! They rose to - and then exceeded - my expectations!

Sent on 04/14/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

That's why we say EBE - Events Beyond Expectation! We are truly thrilled that this was your experience. It is what we strive for each and every time!! Thanks for giving us the opportunity...it was an honor and a privilege to perform for you!!!