EBE Talent Reviews

EBE Talent 6
EBE Talent 7

Lisa Gray · Getting married on 09/05/2020

London Bridge

From the first phone call to EBE to the last song played at my daughter's wedding, our experience with EBE personnel was exceptional. They were professional, courteous during the booking process and when we met with Eric, the bandleader, he listened to us and tailored the music to what we liked but also gave great suggestions as to what plays well with guests. Even though we had the wedding in a gorgeous venue, our band, London Bridge, was the highlight of the party. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to host the most awesome party ever.

Sent on 05/21/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you!! This is what we work so hard to achieve. It truly makes our day to hear it and to know we played a part in the success of your wonderful celebration. Thank you again for everything and much continued happiness to you both!!

Anonymous · Getting married on 08/06/2020

Wonderful service!

I could not be happier with my EBE experience! They rose to - and then exceeded - my expectations!

Sent on 04/14/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

That's why we say EBE - Events Beyond Expectation! We are truly thrilled that this was your experience. It is what we strive for each and every time!! Thanks for giving us the opportunity...it was an honor and a privilege to perform for you!!!
  • Sarah

Sarah Levy · Getting married on 11/05/2019

A packed dance floor!

Matt & his team made our night a blast! They followed our requests and helped us throw a phenomenal party! :)

Sent on 05/15/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

That is just fantastic!! Truly what we want to happen every time we are honored to be chosen to perform for an event of this stature. We only hope it is the start of a life filled with many more happy occasions!!
  • Katie

Katie Teuber · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Sydney = Amazing!!

WOW! We loved Syndey and the whole EBE Team. Nick, the bandleader was great to work with and so professional. Our entire wedding was so fun and the dance floor was packed! We had a 230+ person wedding, mostly a younger crowded and everyone was raving about the band! Sydney played all of our special requests and their own set throughout the night, he was excellent! We highly recommend this band!

Sent on 05/28/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

Awesome!! This is exactly what makes all the hard work and preparation TOTALLY worth it!! We are thrilled to have played a part in your amazing celebration. We truly hope this is just the beginning of a lifetime of wonderful occasions for you!!
  • sarah

sarah · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Gret bands and wedding planner

I USED ELAINE AS MY WEDDING PLANNER, SHE WAS AMAZING!!! VERY ORGANIZED AND VERY RESPONSIVE. SHE WAS HELPFUL MAKING MY VISION COME ALIVE. WE ALSO HIRED OUR BAND THREW THEM AND I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!

Sent on 12/07/2018

EBE Talent's reply:

We could not be more excited for you! Thank you for entrusting us with your precious event. It means the world to us!
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Best of the BEST

We picked Sydney after seeing them in action at a friends wedding last summer. We were so impressed by their high energy performance that we knew we had to have them for our special day. Luckily their schedule worked out and we had our number one choice. Nick was wonderful to work with and made the entire experience a piece of cake. The band was incredible easy to work with and they really seem to love what they do. They perfectly blended our musical tastes and had the crowd up and dancing all night. Our personal favorites were "Mr. Brightside" and "Take me Home Country Road". As the night ended we got more compliments on our band choice than anything else and even gave their contact info to some other couples asking about their own weddings. Highly recommend and if you pick them we'd love an invite...

Sent on 08/22/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

This is wonderful...thank you so much! They work so hard to please and they really do love what they do. Hopefully, we will see you many more times in the future! Thank you again for everything and much continued happiness to you both!!
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend!

Ben from EBE was the DJ for our wedding and he was amazing! From the start Ben was very responsive and happy to connect via phone and email for any questions. We felt confident going into our wedding with him and he did not disappoint. He played a great mix of music and had a few surprises to keep everyone on the dance floor. It was great having Ben and EBE be a part of our wedding!

Sent on 08/16/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you so much! We truly appreciated the opportunity to perform for you! We want to wish you much continued happiness and hope to see you on a dance floor again soon!
  • Z

Zac Caffentzis · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding ask-Ben and team

Just used this company and Ben as our wedding DJ. They were professional and excellent. Had multiple people come up to me and tell me it’s the best variety of music they have heard at a wedding and everyone was out dancing. My wife and I did not have to spend a minute worrying about the music and event as Ben and his team were organized and worked well with all the other wedding vendors.

Sent on 07/29/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

WOOP..there it is! :)!! This is exactly what we try to explain to prospective couples...planning makes it great! We so appreciate your kind words and providing us the opportunity to perform you and your guests. It means the world to us that you were pleased. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you much continued happiness!
  • Brian

Brian Dechants · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing company and band

We worked with EBE for our wedding and used the band Amsterdam. They were absolutely incredible! They were very fun to work with and made the entire process easy. When the wedding came, they were amazing. They performed for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and didn't take any breaks the entire night. We received complement after complement about how great the band was and how much fun the party was. I wholeheartedly recommend this company and band, and can't thank them enough for everything they did!

Sent on 08/05/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

We're blushing!! Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so happy for you both and truly appreciate the opportunity to have performed for you. We want to wish you abundant happiness and hope to see you again soon!!
  • Leanne

Leanne Williams · Married on 07/27/2019

The best!!

The band Amsterdam played our wedding and we could not be happier with how everything went!!!! They were awesome from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception. We had the absolute best time! They had everyone up there dancing the whole night and they were so entertaining for people even to just watch. They were so nice to work with and we can't thank them enough :) I wish we could relive that night over and over again!

Sent on 08/06/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

This is EXACTLY why we put so much time into practice, planning and dedication to the "Art of the Party"! Memories matter and are not to be taken lightly. Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean everything to us! Have a wonderful life together!!

Jason · Married on 07/20/2019

Huge Thanks to EBE & Rio

Got married this past Saturday and wanted to get this review down while it was fresh in my mind. EBE, and specifically Rio, were amazing from start to finish. Brian was great in helping us select our band and then Jonathan (Rio band leader) crushed everything from there. He was responsive and flexible with our requests while also providing his own expertise which we really appreciated. Most importantly, the night of the wedding Jonathan kept everything running so smoothly (even some slight tweaks to the timeline for the better!) while him and the whole band put on an amazing performance. Jonathan is not lying when he says he has a great feel for the room... our wedding didn't end until 1am, and right when it looked like people might be losing energy around midnight Rio pulled out the perfect rendition of Livin' on a Prayer followed by a string of 90s hits that kept the dance floor packed and high-energy the rest of the night.
    TL;DR Go book EBE (and specifically Rio) right now!

Sent on 08/05/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you so much!! This is exactly what we want to hear!! All of our bands, bandleaders and representatives work so hard to achieve these type of accolades and it is always appreciated. Thank you again for everything and all the best to you both!!

Laura · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing experience

They were incredible! Get the.guests dancing and enjoying the evening. Never a dull moment

Sent on 07/15/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

That was the plan all along! :)!! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to play a part in your wonderful celebration...we truly hope this is just the start to a lifetime of amazing moments!!
  • Eileen

Eileen · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding band

We were delighted with the band we selected from this company! We chose Rio at the band showcase and it was the best decision we made. They were amazing!!!! They are a 12 piece band. The dance full was full the entire night!! Their energy and enthusiasm was contagious.

Sent on 07/19/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words...we love them too!! We are thrilled for you both and cannot thank you enough for providing us the chance to perform for you. We truly wish for you a wonderful and charmed life together!

Satisfied Patent · Married on 07/12/2019

Thumbs up for EBE Talent

From background music through the vows, speeches, and dancing, our DJ effortlessly guided us. The sound quality was excellent. The equipment was unobtrusive. Our experience with EBE Talent was wonderful. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/17/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate the opportunity to perform for you and want to wish you all the happiness life has to offer!
  • Bonnie

Bonnie S. · Married on 07/06/2019

EBE Sydney is Amazing!!! My guests LOVED them!

The entire booking process was very pleasant as EBE's Jonathan was responsive, knowledgeable, and friendly - he graciously answered all my questions and assured me that my wedding day music would be everything I had hoped for. When you book with an EBE band, ceremony, cocktail, and reception music is all included :) I even added on an EBE videographer to really memorialize my special day. Once I booked, I was put in contact with Sydney's Bandleader Nick who is also amazing! He helped me map out the timing of speeches, first dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, horah, and introductions among other things. I gotta say, Nick is very impressive - on the day of, he was able to direct Sydney to play music that impressed every single one of my guests (ages 16-85), even my father who routinely dislikes live bands. Besides a few "do not play" songs, Nick had a plethora of songs they could've played, but somehow he was able to survey the crowd and pick the ones that worked best for our guests! The music was fun and not intrusive to the elegant reception atmosphere so our guests could easily catch up with one another, relax, or dance. Nick stuck to the schedule of events/announcements and made our reception go surprisingly smooth. As a bride, I didn't have time to keep track of everything we needed to do on that day so I'm so lucky Nick was on top of everything. He is a very likable MC, a great singer, and I highly recommend working with him and EBE Sydney! For my ceremony music, the keyboardist Chris prepared my music - I told him how much I liked traditional ceremony music and he gave me wonderful song suggestions. All the songs we chose together worked very well and my ceremony was really beautiful. It was a pleasure working with Chris! I highly encourage everyone to check out Sydney's reel - they are even more amazing in person! Each band member has a great attitude and exceptional skill. I'm so grateful EBE Sydney was our wedding band :) My wedding was perfect - they were worth every penny and more. Thanks again for everything!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We truly believe planning and timing are two of the essentials for a successful event. Training our bandleaders in the "Art of the Party", we believe, makes all the difference and it matters! We are thrilled you feel this way about your experience with us and hope to see you on a dance floor again soon!! All the very best to you both!!

Alexandra · Married on 07/05/2019

Rocked the House!

My husband and I were very picky when it came to booking our wedding band. I’m so glad we found and ended up booking Barcelona through EBE talent. Their energy is electric and they are SO talented. With a ten piece band, they definitely make a statement! Berdie, their band leader, was a pleasure to work with. Our venue space required some set up flexibility, which they worked around no problem. We also used some of the band members for our ceremony and cocktail sound. It was perfect! The band even learned a new song in coordination with my Dad for our Father Daughter dance. It was so special – I don’t think there was a dry eye in the room! It has been a month since our wedding and people still are talking about how awesome the band was. They kept the dance floor packed and the party energized all night. I didn’t want it to end! Thanks Barcelona!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

This is EXACTLY why we do what we do!! The attention to detail and the time it takes to plan...MATTERS!! This is just so awesome and we could not be happier for you. Thank you so much for everything and we wish you much continued love and happiness!
  • Alicia

Alicia Luboch · Married on 07/04/2019

Monte carlo - over and beyond

Working with Ben for preliminary logistics including ensuring we had the appropriate instruments, lighting, and mics was seamless. Brian, Monte Carlo band leader was beyond accommodating and helped bring our vision to life by learning new songs and made my father/daughter dance extra special. The night came and the band blew everyone away. The lead singers were phenomenal, the horns and keys were powerful and the drums had the most incredible riffs keeping the pace of the night! They had our dance floor packed ALL night playing all different genres. Brian and some of the band members came up to me on multiple occasions ensuring that everything was just perfect. They went over and beyond!! My stepfather had never been to a wedding with a live band before. After the wedding he said, “ I was extremely skeptical of how the band would be able to pull off all different kinds of music. He said they exceeded my expectations. They were fantastic! I would recommend them to anyone!!!” Future brides or those that would love to have an event with live music, booking with MONTE CARLO will be one of the easiest and best decisions you ever make!! Thank you Brian and the rest of the Monte Carlo band for making my night so incredibly memorable.

Sent on 07/05/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

This is so wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for sharing your experience as we work so hard to make exactly this happen. It matters so much to us how pleased you were and we appreciate everything! Have a wonderful life together and we hope to see you on a dance floor again soon!!

Polan Party · Married on 06/29/2019

EBE is the BEST! Best night ever !

EBE made our night ! Mc - Ava and her crew made our night perfect . The dance crew have such high energy that they got the Entire party dancing for 5 straight hours . All our guests kept coming up to us to tell us how awesome the dj crew was . With their well organized timeline, I didn’t have to worry about a thing . They kept the party going is such a great organized fashion . Would totally use them again and would totally recommend them over and over again . We were blown away with their awesomeness!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

Mazel Tov!! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and for providing us the opportunity to celebrate with your beautiful family! We look forward to the possibilities of seeing you many times again in the future...All the best to everyone!!

Corey Olmstead · Married on 06/29/2019

Go with EBE!

DJ S.O.U.L. (Anthony Yates) of EBE was amazing! He was incredible with communication leading up to the ceremony, struck the perfect balance between catering to all of our desires and making recommendations based on his expertise, and had all of the guests at the reception partying and dancing the entire night!

Sent on 07/01/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

That's what we do! :)!! Thanks for everything! Wishing you much continued happiness together and anytime you feel like dancing....Do it!!!

Dominic Santilli · Married on 06/22/2019

Sydney - Santilli/Meyer Wedding 22 Jun 19

Sydney played at our wedding at The Radisson in Scranton, PA on 22 June 19. Overall it was an awesome display of musicianship that lit up our reception from cocktail hour to the last song prior to the night wrapping up. They are an extremely talented and versatile band of professionals - throughout the evening they formed classic jazz duos, relaxed acoustic trios, 5 piece rock ensembles and crescendoing to the full band during the big hits when the dance floor was at its peak. The live music did not stop, and where gaps were needed to be filled, their DJ was able to keep the music playing. Nick was a pleasure to work with and contacted us at our home base in Canberra, Australia well in advance to ensure everything would be on point and tailored to our music and ceremonial preferences. Nick also fulfilled the role of MC for the night which was perfect for our small group of official guest appointments. Their performance was an absolute knock out - we (and the band) were receiving praise and compliments throughout the night and the following days about how their music made our wedding night. Overall, we highly recommend Sydney for any wedding or special event.

Sent on 06/25/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

Wonderful!! So happy for you and appreciative for placing your trust in us. We take the details and, of course, your celebration very seriously as they truly mean a lot! Much continued happiness to you both!!

Jeanmarie L. · Married on 06/22/2019

Happy we chose EBE

We hired EBE for their DJ services. Our DJ (Matt Ostroff) really listened and heard what we wanted, and the day went perfectly! We are very happy we chose them and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/14/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

Thank you so much!! Listening is what we try to do all the time...it is important that YOUR wishes are reflected in YOUR wedding and your memories are the ones you wanted to create. That is truly what makes for the unique experience we want for all of our couples. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help make your wedding celebration a great one! All the best!

Tom B · Married on 06/21/2019

Best decision we made!

I cannot say enough great things about Pop Philly. As someone who works in the wedding industry myself, I've experienced a lot of bands or DJs who just show up and go through the motions, but Pop Philly shows with all of their enthusiasm and talent up to make sure your wedding is a special one. They absolutely crushed it. I can't wait for friends to get engaged so I can recommend you guys to them. Corey is a true professional as a musician, bandleader, and host, and should also get the title of a wedding coordinator at the same time from his ability to structure the flow of the party. They also had unforeseeable issues the venue's sound restrictions and the fact that they were still able to crush it with some major obstacles just goes to show how incredible of a team they are. The sound tech went above and beyond to ensure the venue manager that they were within the limits of the township by driving her to the edge of the venue and showing her the db levels. Thank you to the whole squad. We might have another wedding just so we can book you guys again. Keep throwin' incredible weddings.

Sent on 07/16/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

We plan to!! It is always a pleasure to perform for wonderful couples like you and we truly appreciate your kind words! We agree that planning for a successful event is just as important as making sure the band is rehearsed and sounding in top form. We truly believe those ingredients are the key to an amazing event and do not plan on stopping any time soon :)!! Thanks again for everything...it was an honor to work with you!

Kira Svenning · Married on 06/15/2019

Most fun band EVER

Milan 77 was everything we could've hoped for! The most fun, dance party ever.

Sent on 06/22/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

Exactly what we want (and LOVE) to hear!! We are so appreciative of your kind words and even more happy that you were so pleased with our services. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to perform for you! All the best!!
  • Eric

Eric Spector · Married on 06/14/2019

No brainer

POP PHILLY is a no brainer. Selecting POP PHILLY was the easiest decision we made during our planning process - and they didn't disappoint! From intros to the encore all of our guests were on the dance floor and we can't speak highly enough of band leader Cory's attention to detail and excitement. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/16/2019

EBE Talent's reply:

We could not agree more! :)! They work so hard to please and we are thrilled you had the opportunity to experience them for yourselves. Now all we want is for you to have a wonderful life together. Thank you so much for everything!