Duy Ho Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Duy is simply amazing!

As we were searching for a wedding photographer, I remember my jaw dropping when I first went to Duy's website and saw his portfolio. He captures and creates dramatic, stunning images in a photo-journalist style and immediately my husband and I wanted to work with him!

During our engagement session, Duy put us both right at ease, helping direct us without posing and heavy involvement. He was flexible and creative, drawing inspiration from the scene around him (Lands End and Sutro Baths) and quickly seized opportunities as the lighting changed. The result was dramatic and we had dozens of off-the-charts images from our engagement shoot to use for our Save the Date.

On the wedding day, Duy was again, simple and easy to work with. Duy happily worked with our request of an abbreviated portrait session so we could enjoy cocktail hour and found other opportunities throughout the evening to do quick portraits. As for the ceremony and reception, Duy was like a fly on the wall, observing and capturing all that's going on without adding distraction or involving himself -- just like a great photographer should!

While our wedding was only a few weeks ago and we haven't yet seen all of our pictures, Duy shared about 20 images to give us a sense of what he had captured on the wedding day. Again, we were floored. From our portraits to the candids, every image is beautiful, soulful, and captures the energy of the moment. I have no doubt we will have a hard time choosing what to put in our wedding album!

We would whole-heartedly recommend Duy to anyone looking for a photographer! But, I would book him fast -- he is so wonderfully talent, I'm sure he will book up (and probably raise his rates!) fast because he's on a whole other level from most of the other wedding photographers out there.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
San Francisco, CA 94109
BLOG

At the core of my motivation is authenticity. Weddings are full of real emotion, and genuine love--between the bride and groom, and those invited to share in their special day. For me there is nothing more fulfilling than creating a beautiful photograph of an authentic moment.

Details