Dual FX Disc Jockey & Karaoke Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so glad we went with Dual FX for our wedding reception! Steve was the ultimate professional, and I was impressed with how organized he was. I couldn't believe how economically priced they were, compared to some of the other really expensive DJs in the area, and we were just thrilled with Dual FX's services at our wedding! I like that Dual FX provided two DJs, one DJ to play music and then Steve to act as master of ceremonies and make sure everything followed our schedule. Everything went off without a hitch at our reception, and I really credit that to Steve for keeping us on schedule. He was open to keeping things fun, such as with our bridal party introductions and when we surprised one of my bridesmaids with a birthday cupcake when my husband and I were cutting the wedding cake. Dual FX played a great mix of music, including requests from our guests and requests from us (bride and groom) that we provided him with prior to our wedding. I was so pleased with our DJ service that I wish we could have extended our reception an extra hour and let them keep playing music! One of my favorite memories from the entire wedding day will always be my husband and I dancing in the middle of all of our guests during the "last dance" song, while our loved ones surrounded us in a circle and then danced alongside us. It was a magical moment orchestrated by Steve, and I will never forget the feeling of being surrounded by love that I felt at that moment. Thanks again to Steve and Dual FX for providing the perfect musical and entertainment backdrop for our wedding reception.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
York Springs, PA 17372

More Beats for Your Buck

Dual FX Disc Jockey & Karaoke Services have been proudly serving South Central Pennsylvania and Maryland since 2004. We take great pride in entertaining our clients and their guests. We offer lots of services to help on your wedding day including light show, Music videos, Picture Shows, audio recordings, karaoke, MC's, up lighting, and we even help with some event planning. We also offer a bridal registry to help defray the cost of our services.

Details
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)