DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Custom Cleaners since 1861

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Chris with Schroedl Cleaners was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only was he extremely responsive to all of my questions about the wedding dress cleaning and preservation process, but he went above and beyond to accommodate my schedule with pick-up and drop-off. He traveled all the way from Westminster to my house in Baltimore City to pick up my dress, took numerous pictures and kept me updated throughout the process, and then delivered my dress to me in less than two weeks! I wasn't only happy with the quality of their cleaning service, but also with the value. I priced out several stores for my wedding dress cleaning and preservation, and Schroedl Cleaners came back well below the rest! I had a wonderful experience and would recommend them to anyone looking for someone to take wonderful care of their wedding dress!

DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Custom Cleaners since 1861 responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your business! It was a pleasure working with you.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
5330 Reisterstown Road, Baltimore, MD 21215

Specializing in wedding gown cleaning/preservation, pick up & delivery, drapery, carpet & upholstery

Schroedl Custom Cleaners has been family owned and operated since 1861. We specialize in wedding gown cleaning and preservation, garment pick up and delivery, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and carpet cleaning.  We use our 150 years of experience, and top quality solvents, to professionally clean virtually any fabric.  Call us at 410-358-5500 for more information!

+/- read less