Dress My Party - Party Rentals

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

We are so grateful to have found Dress My Party ! I don't know how we could have done it without them . Even though she isn't a wedding Cordinator she helped us over and beyond. She isn't a typical rental company that just drops off products she invested time and provided her experience with us and we are forever grateful !! Thank you Dress my Party.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
931 South Myrtle Avenue, Monrovia, CA 91016

Party Rentals & Fine Linens

$4.00 Chiavari Sale $10.00 Sale on LED Uplights Let us transform your party! E-mail us for more details - info@dressmyparty.com   Dress My Party is a full service party rental company specializing in unique designs and a very large inventory.

Dress My Party is ... read more

Dress My Party is known for a huge selection and by appointment only consultation.
You get exclusive time with an experienced designer to help plan your event.
Our prices are generally more reasonable than your average party rental company with much more selection.

WANT A QUOTE?
E-mail us your details of the event, event location, your name, event date, items needs
(include colors, sizes of tables/chairs, quanitity, etc)
Info@dressmyparty.com

WANT AN APPOINTMENT?
We also ship nationwide along with our local service at our several stores.
Please call 1.626.226.9102 to schedule an appointment at one of our Southern California stores

www.dressmyparty.com +/- read less