Dress My Party - Party Rentals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dress My Party was favorite vendor to work with. I love the one-on-one and personal attention with an experienced designer. Jennifer was my designer and she was very energetic, creative and worked to show me ways to save money. I had the most beautiful wedding reception thanks to her creativity and cost saving ideas! I had a limited budget and she made sure we came in under it. I cant believe the uplights are only $10 - I paid $500 - got a quote from a lighting company for $2900 for the same thing!! That made ALL the difference at my venue!! They have really high quality at crazy low prices. They gave me a very detailed quote and backed it all up in a very detailed contract. I had full confidence with all the details in writing...and they came through just as they promised. She gave me lots of extras too - like uplights and crystal votives unexpectedly. Thank you Dress My Party - you really Do know how to the Dress My Party!!! lol! xoxo Alex

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
931 South Myrtle Avenue, Monrovia, CA 91016

Party Rentals & Fine Linens

$4.00 Chiavari Sale $10.00 Sale on LED Uplights Let us transform your party! E-mail us for more details - info@dressmyparty.com   Dress My Party is a full service party rental company specializing in unique designs and a very large inventory.
br> Dress My Party is known for a huge selection and by appointment only consultation.
You get exclusive time with an experienced designer to help plan your event.
Our prices are generally more reasonable than your average party rental company with much more selection.

WANT A QUOTE?
E-mail us your details of the event, event location, your name, event date, items needs
(include colors, sizes of tables/chairs, quanitity, etc)
Info@dressmyparty.com

WANT AN APPOINTMENT?
We also ship nationwide along with our local service at our several stores.
Please call 1.626.226.9102 to schedule an appointment at one of our Southern California stores

www.dressmyparty.com
Details
Rentals: Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangements, Barware, Chair Covers, Chairs, China, Chocolate Fo...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ENDORSEMENTS (11)
They have lovely things and have provided quaility goods at Rancho Las Lomas
PROS I KNOW (310) View All 310 Pros »
Dress My Party - Party Rentals is a wedding Event Rental Company from Monrovia, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles County, Orange County, and Riverside County. Dress My Party - Party Rentals is a professional wedding Party Event Set Design Rental Company that has been part of the Monrovia, CA wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in Party Retal, Set Design, Wedding planning.