"Dress My Chair" Party Rentals & Fine Linens

4.7
Value
4.7
Flexibility

My wife and I used Dress My Party in Monrovia for our wedding and could not have been more pleased. We didn't want your typical rentals and finding contemporary rentals was an experience. Dress My Party exceeded our expectations in every way. We met with Jennifer and she really went out of her way to assist us with some special lighting needs. She even threw in some free special effects without us even asking. I work with many professionals and I can say that she really knows her craft and is extremely hands on; ensuring everything is delivered as promised. By trade, I review contracts on a regular basis. I cannot express how diligent Dress My Party is with their contract. It is a little redundant, but only in an effort to educate the client, who may not be accustomed to signing contracts. I applaud them on the efforts to educate the consumer and ensure all of the details are covered before, during and after the event. I look forward to working with Dress My Party again on future events.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
SERVING NATIONWIDE www.DressMyChair.com, Corporate office:931 S Myrtle Avenue , 91016

"Luxury rentals at a knock off price"

50% off all overlays, buckles, napkins, and ties thru 2/28/2013. Dress My Chair Party Rentals & Fine Linens is a rental
and custom sales company specializing in unique items.

We serve locally and nationwide.
1.877.373.7769

We specialize in very unique rentals (such as blush pink matte satin lin
ens, lace overlays, unique sizes and textured linens, vintage items,
rhinsestone brooches for chair ties and so much more.
we ship almost everywhere as clients and vendors crave this style nationwide). we have over 750
different colors and materials with over 20 different sizes.
  We have been in the wedding industry for 18 years and we have an A with the bbb.
We rent and sell - so if you need something custom or for purchase - send us
an e-mail:customerservice@dressmychair.com.

We have over 750 different colors/materials of linens and accessories
along with the usual needed chairs and tables.

You can rent lounge furniture, plate chargers, linens, chiavari chairs, folding chairs,
chaircovers, aisle runners, etc -all at very affordable prices.

WANT SWATCHES???
Send a self-addressed stamped envelope with details of your needs.
Include ribbon, paint swatches, pictures or whatever to help us match up the colors.
Be sure to explain what items you need - in what color, quantity, size, texture, etc.
Dont forget your event date and name.
Mail to DMC, Inc  931 S Myrtle Avenue Monrovia, CA 91016

WANT A QUOTE?
E-mail us your details of the event, event location, your name, event date, items needs
(include colors, sizes of tables/chairs, quanitity, etc)
e-mail us: customerservice@dressmychair.com

WANT AN APPOINTMENT?
We also ship nationwide along with our local service at our several stores.
Please call 1.877.373.7769 to schedule an appointment at one of our Southern California stores
Details
Rentals: Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangements, Barware, Chair Covers, Chairs, China, Chocolate Fo...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup