Dreamtime Images

Dreamtime Images

410 Venner Ranch Road
Estes Park, CO 80517 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Business Details
Categories: Photography
Last Login: Nov 17, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions for Photography
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Hi-Res Images, Prints, Proof CD
Liability Insurance:
Special techniques: If requested, but this is not our style.
Experience in various lighting: Yes, a lot of experience. We use lots of off-camera strobes to accent our images and use natural light when it's perfect. Often we use both during couples portraits.
Media Preference: Digital.
# of Photographers I have a team of Associate Photographers available for weddings in Colorado and California.
Guarantees presence at event: Clients get the photographer they specifically booked (either me or a particular Associate).
Books >1 event per day Yes, but only in cases where the two events are low in size and complexity.
Replacement photographer: There is a circle of close-knit photographers in Colorado and we can call on each other should the need arise.
Equipment Used: 3 camera bodies as well as a fourth backup body, about a half dozen lenses, and 4 to 6 flashes. And then lots of other goodies.
Back-up Equipment Yes.
Charges: Both.
Shooting Overtime: Yes. Rates vary.
Break Policy: I do not require a meal break, but it's awfully nice.
Charges for travel: Depends
Availability of Proofs: 6 weeks.
Initial proofs format: Online JPEGs.
Amt. of time clients can keep proofs The online JPEGs are available for 3 months. Clients get full resolution JPEGs at 6 months or upon completion of album, whichever comes first.
Retains photo copyrights: I retain copyright but transfer a personal use license to the clients.
Reserve publishing rights:
Digital files or negatives:
Online Images:
Albums offered: Only the highest quality flushmount coffee table books
Final album completion: Design is 6 weeks and production is 6 weeks in most circumstances.
Other Information
Additional Answers & Advice: Check out our homepage for lots of info and portfolios of our destination wedding photography.
805-252-9806
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards