Dreamtime Images Reviews

17 | Estes Park, CO

17 Reviews for Dreamtime Images

17 Dreamtime Images Reviews

Sakina · Married on 05/11/2018

The best decision we made for our elopement

Nathan is a gem of a photographer. He is extremely talented and has a very very unique eye. His pictures are wild, free, dreamy, unique and true all at the same time. He helped us shoot our elopement on a VERY short notice (1 week) and we didn't get a chance to meet him before the actual day. We spoke on the phone about what we were planning and he was all on board. He gave me some excellent suggestions about planning lighting and location. I really didn't have to second guess this and I planned the entire decor around this. It was the best decision I made. Our pictures turned out so beautiful and so very unique. He captured all the important moments of an Indian wedding. Also, this was a dusk/night elopement. He did not use his camera flash at any time and it's remarkable what he did with just the lighting of nature and fire. There were multiple occasions were I was worried we didn't have enough lights since we could barely even read off a sheet of paper. But Nathan knew exactly what he was doing. Having Nathan be a part of our 5 person wedding was the best decision we could have made and we are glad we found a friend in him as well! Thank you for all that you did for us Nathan!!

Amy · Married on 07/03/2016

Nathan and his wife Rannveig were with us up in Beaver Creek Colorado for a whirlwind of a wedding weekend where we pulled off two weddings - and Indian wedding one day and a Jewish wedding the next. I cannot say enough fabulous things about Nathan and his professionalism throughout the entire planning process and weekend itself. From the moment we started looking for vendors, we knew we wanted to book a wedding photographer early on, and when we came across Nathan's work we knew he had to shoot our wedding. His pictures and work speak for themselves but what made everything in the experience even better was how comfortable he made us and our guests feel, how he listened to our ideas and style for shots, and ultimately was game for anything. We are a pretty outgoing, adventurous couple and so is Nathan. His energy was fantastic all weekend long and we could not have imagined our wedding weekend without him being a part of it! Thank you Nathan and Rannveig!

Brooke · Married on 11/07/2015

Nathan was absolutely fantastic to work with. He went above and beyond to make sure everyone at our wedding felt comfortable during pictures. He took some of the most amazing pictures and truly captured what I would consider to be a perfect day! His knowledge of Estes Park allowed us to take gorgeous pictures in some very unique locations. Even after the wedding Nathan was available to us and kept in great contact until our pictures and album were completed and in our hands. Overall we had a wonderful experience with Nathan and Dreamtime Images, I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a unique eye and a very talented photographer!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Dreamtime Images's reply:

Thanks Brooke, it was a pleasure to work with you guys! Please get in touch next time you're in Estes Park and let's get together!

I don't even know where to begin. Rannveig and her brother TJ did the most amazing job. I have received SO many compliments on how beautiful my wedding pictures are, all thanks to Rannveig and TJ. They have an eye for art and can appreciate little things, like how water reflects light, and colors that you would overlook, that make a photograph magical. I never could have imagined my pictures to come out as beautiful as they did. Not only is Rannveig an AMAZING photographer, she is also really cool. I felt like we had been friends forever and she made my day so special. Thank you so much Rannveig! You are awesome.

Nathan knows we absolutely LOVE our engagement photos and we had a great time spending the afternoon shooting them! Thank you so much for being so darn flexible - we needed to reschedule because of weather at least three different times over the course of probably five months. Well worth it! Wish we could have had Nathan to photograph our wedding, too!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Dreamtime Images's reply:

Thanks! I had a ton of fun getting to know you guys and shooting the engagement portraits. Give me a holler next time you're up in Estes Park!

Linda · Married on 06/25/2015

Went above & beyond, exceeded all expectations
    Very innovative
    Would highly recommend to all
    The very best in photography

Tiffany · Married on 12/28/2014

We had a snowy, winter wedding in Colorado. Nathan took the most amazing pictures outside for hours throughout the ski village until he literally couldn't move his frozen fingers anymore. We have forever memories with these wedding pictures that are so much more magical than we could have dreamed of. Thank you!!!

I hired Nathan for my wedding photography and it was the best investment I made! He's really helpful, easy to work with, flexible, and the photos are incredible. There are some difficult dynamics in my family and I worried that that family pictures might be difficult. We talked about this before the wedding, and Nathan was very professional dealing with everyone. He organized the family groupings in a way that minimized any potential disaster, and both sides later said he did a great job. Toward the end of the evening he took us outside to create some cool starry night pictures, with my now husband and me against the night sky. We will treasure our wedding pictures forever. A+ vendor.

Katie · Married on 06/15/2013

If Nathan is available, book him immediately. You will not regret it. He captured our wedding beautifully.

Ashley · Married on 04/12/2013

If you want the best photographer- hire Nathan Welton immediately. If you want someone who will do whatever necessary to get the shot- hire Nathan Welton immediately. If you want a photographer who can fit into any situation and get along with everyone- all your guests- hire Nathan Welton immediately. I know my review has been immediately to the point so far, but I figured I would get the facts to you straightaway. My husband and I had looked at close to 50 photographers and we were not convinced. We saw Nathan's work by a random Google search and we immediately knew he was the photographer we wanted. We had our wedding in Telluride and Nathan and his wife (who is also amazing- and well worth hiring both of them if they are available) went skiing and snowboarding with our group, all while taking pictures. I also wanted to give my husband a wedding gift and they photographed an amazing boudoir session. You may not think a photographers personality matters, you just want great pictures? Nathan and his wife spent the weekend with our group: all day, all meals, all evening, all activities and excursions- attitude and personality matter. I wish we could convey just how great they are. They are the type of people you instantly click with, low to no maintenance, totally there for you and your event, outgoing, hardworking- people that you will want to keep in touch with after (and not just because they were there on your wedding day). If their 'extras' (ability to ski and shoot, snowboard and shoot, creative shots with landscape and buildings, likability, professionalism) were not enough- just wait until you see the pictures. Truly amazing. The happiness and satisfaction we feel when looking at the photographs (two wedding albums full) never dulls. Nathan and his team are more than amazing photographs. They are THE total package. Please, trust me, you will not be disappointment when you hire Nathan.

Ally · Married on 09/04/2011

We can not thank Dreamtime Images enough for capturing our memories! Nathan and Rannveig are hard working, dependable and talented photographers, that truly deliver! There are times when an event doesn't always go as planned. In our case, we had a huge scheduling hiccup on our wedding day! Their professionalism and talent achieved nearly the impossible. With very little time, they managed to orchestrate and capture all of our most cherished moments. Thank you for artistically capturing these memories, which we worked so hard to plan! Nathan and Rannveig you are brilliant, gifted, top-notch photographers that a couple would be so lucky to have on their wedding day! Thank you again for your vision, professionalism and our beautiful photographs! You are the BEST in the industry!

jamie · Married on 07/16/2011

Nathan is THE BEST!! So easy to work with and lots of fun too!

sabrina · Married on 06/21/2010

I can't rave enough about Dreamtime Images! Nathan is the ultimate professional, and he goes the extra mile to find the coolest shot. The wedding albums he offers are amazing as well, and he can find a package to fit your budget. We are so extremely happy with the job he has done with our wedding and would recommend him to anyone else in the market for a photographer, wedding or otherwise.

Nicole · Married on 08/30/2009

Amazing, amazing, amazing. Nothing more to say about this guy. Nathan was our photographer and he surprised us on our wedding day by bringing along one of his amazing associates, Chris Werner. Both incredible people and exceptional photographers. Nathan and Chris' photographic eyes are the best there are, they took absolutely breathtaking photos and complete professionals - it's obvious they love what they do. Needless to say they were not the typical "you stand here, now smile" types of photographers, it was more natural and they really captured everyone as themselves. DO NOT book anyone else for your wedding, these are the guys to have.

Caroline · Married on 07/11/2008

Nathan from Dreamtime Images was exceptional. Not only did he take amazing artistic photos, but he also has a great way of making people feel comfortable. I would highly recommend him!

Allison · Married on 07/28/2007

Nathan was a dream to work with - he created a custom package that included everything we wanted at a price we could afford and his photos are phenomenal. I HIGHLY recommend his services.

Emily · Married on 08/25/2007

Nathan Welton, who owns and runs Dreamtime himself, is great. He was completely flexible, really listened to what kind of shots we wanted, and the quality of his work was fantastic. On top of it, he's a really nice person. Highly recommend him!