Dogwood Blossom Stationery & Invitation Studio, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stationary for my wedding was so beautiful it was the theme of the Wizard of Oz..... From the place cards to the table settings everything was beautiful very elegant professional thank you so much for a great job I highly recommend this company to do stationary for your wedding and invitations God bless you......

Maritza and Carlos
11-7-14

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Serving clients nationwide, PO Box 663, Sharpes, FL 32959
BLOG

Color. Embellishment. Dimension.

SOOOO... let me understand your situation:
You've spent hours upon hours scouring the internet for those perfect wedding invitations in your head, but you just can't find them.  You can find parts of them - maybe the right overall style but wrong color scheme; maybe the right color scheme but wrong embellishments; I could go on....  So you' ve been thinking about maybe... and I hate to say this... settling?  Hey, how about this instead:  We can make those invitations for you - you know, the ones you've spent all that time looking for but haven't yet found.  No problem.

Dogwood Blossom Stationery offers you an enhanced, one-on-one invitation design experience to ensure you get the breathtaking results you desire. We specialize in creating custom wedding invitations that simply burst with color, embellishment, and dimension, and we enjoy creatively integrating unexpected elements into your wedding ensemble. And while we're at it, let us also help you create cohesion and coordination throughout your wedding day by designing coordinating ceremony programs, escort cards, seating cards, table numbers, menus, favor tags/packaging, thank you cards, and any other paper goods you may desire.

We've had our work featured in BRIDES magazine, Orlando Wedding magazine, Space Coast Bride & Groom magazine, and Weddings Florida magazine.   And we've won numerous awards for both our work and our service, including the Bride's Choice Award here on WeddingWire (each year, 2009 - 2012).  The quality of our work is top-notch, and equally as important, we gladly go above and beyond for you.

So check out our portfolio here on the WeddingWire Network, peruse our website, and then call us to discuss your wedding ensemble vision!  That way, you won't have to settle.

Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Letterpress, Recycled Paper
PROS I KNOW (60)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)