Dmitri and Sandra Maui Wedding Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Lauren
06/23/2014

I hate taking pictures, it makes me uncomfortable and I feel awkward the whole time…… that was until Dmitri! He has a very natural way about himself and his work that doesn't make you feel like you are being watched and placed in cheesy poses. He lets you be yourself and captures the natural moments. My husband and I had a great time taking pictures and I must say it quite surprised me by how much fun we were having. Also the locations in which he took photos were beyond amazing (he climbed very high in a tree to get the perfect shot!). He also focused a lot on the light and natural scenery and had a very artistic approach which my husband and I greatly appreciate. All the guests at the wedding were jealous and are still talking about how great our photos will be because they all were watching him work in pure amazement by the way in which he worked.

As for the communication aspect working with Dmitri and Sandra was great. They always respond and are very friendly. I would work with them again and again. Anyone who doesn't choose them will miss out for sure. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is apprehensive about photos being then of them because he truly makes you forget whats happening and you are just enjoying the moment with your new significant other!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
25 Heather Lane, #111, Lahaina, HI 96761
BLOG

Classic. Clean. Timeless.

Dmitri and Sandra - Husband and wife, Maui, Hawaii wedding photographers. Clean, classic and creative.

We would love to connect with you and chat about your wedding!

Cheers,