DJ Casanova Productions

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Liz
05/30/2015

Finding a DJ for a wedding is hard, esp one that needs all types of music to be played, Hispanic music, old school music, hip hop, top hits, basically everything! And Jamie provided just that, everything! He was amazing. From the time we met him we felt comfortable that he understood what we were looking for and then on our big day he delivered. I would recommend him to anyone and will hopefully be using his DJ services again. He was extremely professional and well knowledged with the music world. He helped make our night extremely memorable!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
14205 Georgia Ave., #303, Silver Spring, MD 20906
BLOG

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination...

Dj Casanova Productions offers professional DJ and MC, lighting and sound services for Latin/Hispanic and American Weddings as well as Mixed Events. DJ Casanova is the ultimate DJ: classy, eloquent, professional, full of flavor, excellent music collection, and club dj mixing skills.

Services Offered:

DJ, MC, Top of the line ... read more

Services Offered:

DJ, MC, Top of the line sound system, Led/laser lighting, Wireless microphones, Uplighting, Gobo

Word from DJ Casanova:

The ideal wedding comes to fruition through great planning, preparation and seamless execution. With over 5 years of experience, and over a 100 weddings under my belt, THAT IS WHAT I DELIVER.

I have a vast selection of music that has tested all kinds of age groups and audiences. I play the best songs for evyerone to enjoy. I can go from playing a classic Salsa to the newest LMFAO top 40 song to Don Omar's Danza Kuduro and back with seamless execution and keeping your dancefloor full. I have dj'ed many Latin/Hispanic weddings, and American weddings with great success.

I am perfectly bilingual (English and Spanish), and have 2 wireless microphones available for your introductions, toasts and announcements.

Your wedding is one of the most important events in your life. Make sure you hire the right DJ. If you want a profesional, with state of the art equipment, and great music sense, then DJ Casanova is the DJ for your very special event. I will provide you the best entertainment possible without charging you an arm and a leg!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Employees: 3