DJ Casanova Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I are so grateful with Jamie, he did a great job, great performance and music mix on our wedding day... We were very happy about it and everyone had a great time. We will keep you in mind for potential future events and will recommend to people that may need DJ services. Thanks again!!!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
14205 Georgia Ave., #303, Silver Spring, MD 20906
BLOG

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination...

Dj Casanova Productions offers professional DJ and MC, lighting and sound services for Latin/Hispanic and American Weddings as well as Mixed Events. DJ Casanova is the ultimate DJ: classy, eloquent, professional, full of flavor, excellent music collection, and club dj mixing skills.

Services Offered:

DJ, MC, Top of the line so und system, Led/laser lighting, Wireless microphones, Uplighting, Gobo

Word from DJ Casanova:

The ideal wedding comes to fruition through great planning, preparation and seamless execution. With over 5 years of experience, and over a 100 weddings under my belt, THAT IS WHAT I DELIVER.

I have a vast selection of music that has tested all kinds of age groups and audiences. I play the best songs for evyerone to enjoy. I can go from playing a classic Salsa to the newest LMFAO top 40 song to Don Omar's Danza Kuduro and back with seamless execution and keeping your dancefloor full. I have dj'ed many Latin/Hispanic weddings, and American weddings with great success.

I am perfectly bilingual (English and Spanish), and have 2 wireless microphones available for your introductions, toasts and announcements.

Your wedding is one of the most important events in your life. Make sure you hire the right DJ. If you want a profesional, with state of the art equipment, and great music sense, then DJ Casanova is the DJ for your very special event. I will provide you the best entertainment possible without charging you an arm and a leg!

Details