David Wegwart Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

David exceeded our expectations, and I give him my strongest recommendation. He was always very responsive and helpful as we planned details, and during our engagement session and on our wedding day, he helped both of us feel centered and completely comfortable. With David I always felt very relaxed and was able to enjoy being the center of attention. He is very personable as well; I had multiple guests comment on what a great photographer we had, and they hadn't even seen his photos yet! All of these qualities I was especially thankful for because we had an unexpected hitch at our wedding, my husband-to-be had a bad case of food poisoning. I didn't know until we were starting to take pictures after the ceremony. While everything was spinning around me, David made me feel like it was all ok...he was my rock that evening. So, you may be wondering, what about his photos? They're absolutely beautiful- he is a talented professional and I am overjoyed with the images that he captured for us. We love them, and find new favorite images each time we go through them. You won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Caley, Denver, CO 80210
BLOG

Denver Wedding photography, with style.

Beautufully yours.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Negatives, Prints
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)