Daniel Boone Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

Beautiful couple providing excellent service.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Bakersfield, CA 93311

Daniel Boone Photography was established in order to serve a world that often overlooks the timeless moments in life. I provide my clients with unparalleled service and competitive pricing. Whether it is your wedding day you are planning, a Lifestyle session with the children, or an Engagement session illustrating your love for one another, I am ready to assist you at whatever stage of life you may be in.

Photography is not just about taking pictures. It is about storytelling. There is a great responsibility on photographers to convey the true emotion of the people in their image with out the use of words. My desire is to empower my audience with the emotions my clients and I felt at the time the image was created.  At the end of the day, the effort I put forth in serving my clients is what I desire to be remembered by.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Photojournalism
Services: Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)