Danica Larsen Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I absolutely love love love Danica! I haven't seen the final product yet but I am confident enough to say that it will be amazing. She did such a great job with finding locations and ideas that were really special for our shots. She was even able to control my rambunctious father when he wanted to light his sparklers early at our exit so that she got the perfect shot. We really appreciate it. Not only is Danica amazing at what she does, her packages were more than reasonable. Compared to a few other photographers that we shopped, her packages had the best quality and value. They made sense and gave us things we actually wanted.
I highly recommend Danica for all of your photography needs. We will definitely hire her again in the future for family photos.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
7166 West Custer Ave, Denver, CO 80226

Denver Based Photographer. Destination Weddings

Danica Larsen Photography is honored to participate in and document one of the most sacred and precious days of your life. We uniquely combine creative photojournalism and limit the number of posed photographs in order to capture the real emotions and interactions of the day including the tears, laughter and passion of you and your guests. We approach our task with pride and take our job seriously while creating a relaxed environment for you as a couple. It is our desire that you walk away with beautiful images and albums to treasure for a lifetime.

Danica Larsen Photography is a member of Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) and Mile High Photographers

+/- read less