Dana Lane Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Michael
09/20/2014

From the moment we walked into Dana's studio, we knew she was what we were looking for. Her photographs are absolutely stunning and speak for themselves, but her fun attitude and the professionalism she displays in everything she does was the deciding factor for us.

She's very flexible and works with you through every step. Our engagement photos were taken in the spring when the rains come and the weather can be chaotic. While I won't say she stopped the rains, she was willing and able to get beautiful pictures with amazing lighting and cloud formations before the rains came. She made the entire session wonderful fun while getting every picture and site at the park we wanted. Her artistic vision and organization made the shoot a wonderful experience for us.

At the wedding, she was focused and just as fun and organized at the engagement session. She has a very calming way about her, which was greatly appreciated on such a chaotic day. I have one hundred examples I could give or stories I could tell, but one stands out in my mind as the one thing I will remember about Dana and her work. My wife has amazing eyes, but I've not ever seen her eyes in photographs the way I see them. Dana was able to capture them the way I see them in almost every photo she took. I do have my favorite and this one specific photo continues to take my breath away. In that photo, my wife's eyes look exactly the way they did the moment I fell in love with her.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Dana to anyone.

Dana Lane Photography responded with the following comments:

you made me cry Michael! Thank you.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
6 East Main St, Ste 9, Clinton, NJ 08809
BLOG

Capturing Your Moments for Generations to Come

Capturing Your Moments for Generations to Come
Specializing in Photojournalist Photography and Destination Weddings.

Dana Lane is an International Award Winning Photographer.

As a photojournalist, I will get you quickly from the posed photographs to your event. Understanding how people feel when having photographs taken, I take a more compassionate and respectful approach by putting you at ease. As a discreet observer I will capture those moments that you may miss. My expertise and years of experience documenting special events has made me ready for all types of situations- from lighting to weather. Before the event I scout-out your area so I can plan where the best pictures can be taken. I will visualize your day as it unfolds and prepare my shot list. More goes into the day then the actual photo shoot.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Dana was the photographer on a wedding where I was performing. She was very very personable and I was lucky enough to get a peek into the photos she took at the wedding. I was VERY impressed with her work and even chose to use a few for my own purposes. Dana is a real PRO and I would recommend her highly!
Dana Lane Photography is a wedding photographer from central new jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, PA, and destination weddings. Dana Lane Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the NJ wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in photojournalism wedding photography