Dana Lane Photography

6 East Main St
Ste 9
Clinton, NJ 08809 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Capturing Your Moments for Generations to Come
Specializing in Photojournalist Photography and Destination Weddings.

Dana Lane is an International Award Winning Photographer.

As a photojournalist, I will get you quickly from the posed photographs to your event. Understanding how people feel when having photographs taken, I take a more compassionate and respectful approach by putting you at ease. As a discreet observer I will capture those moments that you may miss. My expertise and years of experience documenting special events has made me ready for all types of situations- from lighting to weather. Before the event I scout-out your area so I can plan where the best pictures can be taken. I will visualize your day as it unfolds and prepare my shot list. More goes into the day then the actual photo shoot.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dana was a fabulous photographer!! She had every detail of the photography for our wedding day planned out ahead of time, She was everywhere we needed her at every moment. She got all of our portraits done in amazing time so we could get into cocktail hour and took the artsy shots that I wanted. After the wedding day, Dana was absolutely amazing in getting back to me, answering all of my questions, going above and beyond with editing, choosing pictures, changing the choices, updating things, etc. She was SOOO flexible, fast to respond, and just all around wonderful to work with. Our wedding album is beautiful, our parents are in love with their parent albums, and I have all of our photos digitally so I can make any copies I want at any time. Her packages are priced very competitively also which made it so easy to choose her as our photographer. If I could go back and do it all again I would have chosen her immediately instead of wasting time calling a bunch of photographers before choosing her!! Our wedding was Oct. 13, 2012 - we had a beautiful day and thanks to Dana we have incredible photo documentation of our day for the rest of our lives. <3

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
Dana was the photographer on a wedding where I was performing. She was very very personable and I was lucky enough to get a peek into the photos she took at the wedding. I was VERY impressed with her work and even chose to use a few for my own purposes. Dana is a real PRO and I would recommend her highly!
Dana Lane Photography is a wedding photographer from central new jersey. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Jersey, PA, and destination weddings. Dana Lane Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the NJ wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in photojournalism wedding photography
908-310-3577
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment