Curtis Whipple

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have known Curtis for about 7 years, being in the event industry myself. So when it came time to have my own wedding, there was no question as to who would be our DJ. From the 1st song he played at the beginning of dinner, to the last song that my whole family danced to, everything was perfect. He went above and beyond for us. My husband and I were on the dance floor all night. We stepped outside for a brief moment to talk to guests, but rushed back in because we didn't want to miss what he had in store next. Our guests still talk about how they have never had that much fun at a wedding and a HUGE part of that is because of Curtis. He even had a few surprise tricks up his sleeve which were timed perfectly! It was an epic dance party and the best night of my life.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
Phoenix, AZ 85213
I love what I do and I'm committed to making your event memorable and fun. I use the latest and most reliable equipment in both sound and lighting combined with my knowledge of the music of the last 50 years to ensure success.  The technology makes my job apppear effortless and more importantly, it frees me to entertain and interact with your family and guests.

Please call or write to check availablilty of a date and an informative consultation will be complimentary.  Let me put my 31 years of experience to work for you.

~Curtis Whipple  +/- read less