Class Act DJ's & Officiants

St Paul, MN
651.429.6576   Visit Website
Quality of Service

My Fairytale wedding in a castle and Class Act
First off what little girl has not dreamed of getting married in a castle, I know that was definitely me? My husband made that come true for me. So there was the vision and now how could I make all that come true, well my husband came through for me again. When he was back in Minnesota for a wedding he saw Class Act and commented on several occasions that it was the best wedding he had ever been too. So we contacted them and in short order I realized that they were perfect for us. We made all the arrangements for them to do my wedding near Seattle, in Washington. We knew that they would have to hop a plane when it came to performing at the wedding but it didn’t matter to us because we knew it would make all the difference. Class Act provided the Wedding Officiant, MC for dinner and DJ services for the dance and made it flow smoothly.
Class Act was great and masterful at all the preplanning, working with the venue and giving us lots of great ideas how to make our event special. We also needed help with the family dynamics and potential drama that occurs in our families for time to time. In fact I knew that there was some real possibilities for issues. After we got back from our honeymoon we found out from our family that Class Act had handled many issues that I did not realize happened, and thank goodness. Oh well in any great fairy tale there needs to be and villain right?
If you have a wedding there is always has a potential of drama, Class Act helped handle much of it. If I would have known all that went on, well let’s no go there.
I cannot recommend them enough. I know they are on our Christmas card list.
Ashton and Rob

Class Act DJ's & Officiants responded with the following comments:

It was fun helping you with your wedding. It was also fun bringing you some event options that are not typical in your area and blending the cool new ones that we experienced or which you suggested at your event in Washington state. I know a couple of the ones you were explaining to me took a bit to understand and seemed a little different. It is always good to remember that traditions are simply a connection that people like to enjoy together. I am glad I could bring your family some new ones which they loved and I came away with some new experience we can offer our brides in the future. It is all about choices and it is another choice we can offer our future brides. Thanks for having the confidence in us to fly us out there and thanks for the memories.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning
3250 Rice St, St Paul, MN 55126

Ceremony and Reception in one call - Simply Amazing!

Please visit our website , check out the video then check availability.

Contact Us or Give us a call, you deserve it - 651-429-6576

Are you looking for more

... read more

Please visit our website , check out the video then check availability.

Contact Us or Give us a call, you deserve it - 651-429-6576

Are you looking for more than just a guy playing MP3 music your wedding reception? Well look no further.

Our disc jockey service provides much more than just music. We take the stress out of your special day so you can enjoy the experience. When you book with Class Act our experienced professional Party Planners will help you with developing a truly unique party that represents your style and taste. At your party, Class Act will include a MC/Party Coordinator, in addition to the DJ, to organize all the events while the DJ (two people) concentrates on entertaining your guests with an interactive show. That's why more brides choose Class Act for their wedding.

Class Act provides all this at a competitive price to the DJ companies who just provide a guy playing a computer or IPod.

We can also provided the music, sound support, Technician and Wedding Officiant for the ceremony. So you can talk to one person to plan your whole day from guests arriving for the ceremony, dinner, and dance, simply AMAZING!

We have been in business over 30 years with over 8,000 happy local brides.

+/- read less
Categories: DJ, Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 1985
Employees: 22
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Class Act DJ's & Officiants is a wedding DJ from Minneapolis. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Twin Cities, Greater Minnesota, and Outstate Minnesota. Class Act DJ's & Officiants is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Minneapolis wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in providing complete event management and entertainment, all at the cost of what other companies charge for just a DJ