Ciro's Hair Pavilion

Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

We are "THE EXPERTS" in Hair Styling, Makeup and Bridal Parties
for over 30 years! We specialize in Bridal Parties Big or Small and also on location services.

NEW for 2014:
Complimentary hair and/or makeup consultations with our team prior to your trial so you can become familiar with our salon, services and team members!

__________________________________________________________________
Now offering Customized Spray Tanning!

Ciro's offers premier spray tanning service in New Jersey

Airbrush tanning is the faster and safer alternative to UV tanning. An airbrush tan can help disguise cellulite, stretch marks, blemishes, and give any skin type a natural looking glow. No mess! No streaks! No orange!

We are dedicated to providing clients with a professional and confidential experience that leaves you looking your best. We also offer mobile tanning services in your home, office, hotel room or anywhere your heart desires.

Safe, Sexy, Flawless

___________________________________________________________________________

"Booking Bonus" where 1/2 the prices of your trials will be credited towards your balance the day of the wedding! Also check out our "Touch-Up" service for after ceremony or first dance. Feel like a celebrity on your wedding day with your own personal hair and makeup team!

Call or Email our Bridal Specialist, Nina, now to book your trials
201-791-6414 or ciroshairpavilion@hotmail.com

Please contact us for a trial or complimentary consultation for your BIG day!!

Special Pricing on Headpieces, Veils and Hair Accessories from our preferred vendors:

LC Bridal & EnVogue Accessories

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got engaged in May 2013 and within a month booked the three most important things: the chruch, the reception venue... and HAIR & MAKEUP. I'm from Jersey and I don't mess around when it comes to hair. Hiring my friends at Ciro's was a prority because I was getting married in Monmouth County and didn't trust anyone other than Gabriella & Co. to do my hair. I was more concerned about confirming their availability than I was about finding a wedding dress!

As expected, everyone showed up on time, glammed up 9 women to perfection and everyone's hair and makeup lasted ALL night. I personally opted to book "touch-up" services because I knew my hair would encounter some wind (photos were by the beach) and because I wanted to switch my hair style to match my reception dress. It was a last minute decision and I'm so happy I did it! It was something so simple yet blew everyone away. "Did she change her hair?! I love it!" was heard throughout the room.

I'd recommend Ciro's again and again because you can't place a price tag on worrying about whether your hair and makeup will look right or last throughout your wedding day. They are incredibly professional, have a great styling suggestions and are geniunely excited to contribute to your special day. Thanks guys, love you!! xo

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Ciro's Hair Pavilion is a wedding hair & makeup salon from Elmwood Park, NJ. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut. Ciro's Hair Pavilion is a professional wedding hair & makeup salon that has been part of the Tri-State Area wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in hair, makeup, spray tanning, extensions & waxing services
201-791-6414
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards