Ciro's Hair Pavilion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have known Gabriella and the staff at Ciro's since I was 14 years old. Gabriella has been doing my hair since, and has done my hair for multiple occasions, like my prom, and other import an events, but nothing as important as my wedding on 4/25/15. I, as well as my bridal party, mother, mother in law and grandmother had gone in the morning to have our hair and make up done. There was a total of 11 people, and no one felt rushed! Everyone here is so efficient, and so professional. I could not have been any happier with the services provided. Everyone always makes you feel like you are right at home.

In additional to having my hair and make up done in the morning, Gabriella and her sister came to my venue at Il Villaggio for the bridal touch up service provided. It was awesome! They completely changed my look to something more suiting for the reception! everyone was amazed at the change and kept complementing both myself and how great my bridesmaids looked. I could not be more thankful for everyone, especially Gabriella, Ciro, and Nina, for making this day perfect for me!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
158 Market St., Elmwood Park, NJ 07407

"The Experts" In Bridal Hair & Makeup: In-Salon & On-Site Services Available

We are "THE EXPERTS" in Hair Styling, Makeup and Bridal Parties
for over 30 years! We specialize in Bridal Parties Big or Small and also on location services.

We are "THE EXPERTS" in Hair Styling, Makeup and Bridal Parties

NEW for 2015/2016 Season: Complimentary hair and/or makeup consultations with our team prior to your trial so you can become familiar with our salon, services and team members!   __________________________________________________________________ Now offering Customized Spray Tanning!

Ciro's offers premier spray tanning service in New Jersey

Airbrush tanning is the faster and safer alternative to UV tanning. An airbrush tan can help disguise cellulite, stretch marks, blemishes, and give any skin type a natural looking glow. No mess! No streaks! No orange!

We are dedicated to providing clients with a professional and confidential experience that leaves you looking your best. We also offer mobile tanning services in your home, office, hotel room or anywhere your heart desires.

Safe, Sexy, Flawless

___________________________________________________________________________

"Booking Bonus" where 1/2 the prices of your trials will be credited towards your balance the day of the wedding! Also check out our "Touch-Up" service for after ceremony or first dance. Feel like a celebrity on your wedding day with your own personal hair and makeup team!

Call or Email our Bridal Specialist, Nina, now to book your trials
201-791-6414 or ciroshairpavilion@hotmail.com

Please contact us for a trial or complimentary consultation for your BIG day!!

Special Pricing on Headpieces, Veils and Hair Accessories from our preferred vendors:

LC Bridal & EnVogue Accessories

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1982
Employees: 7
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Ciro's Hair Pavilion is a wedding hair & makeup salon from Elmwood Park, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut. Ciro's Hair Pavilion is a professional wedding hair & makeup salon that has been part of the Tri-State Area wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in hair, makeup, spray tanning, extensions & waxing services