Ciro's Hair Pavilion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so thankful I found Gabriella! During my wedding planning finding someone to do my hair was honestly one of the hardest things because I didn't know where to start to find someone who was really good and making sure my hair looked really good was so important to me. At my trial I showed Gabriella a picture and she got it right away and did my hair exactly what I wanted. She was such a nice person to talk to and gave me a great experience. When I booked all my bridesmaids hair appointments Nina did such a great job organizing all the appointments, she was so helpful and responsive. For my wedding day my hair came out perfect - it had the volume, and the long big curls I wanted. I was expecting that my hair would definitely fall and be a mess by the end of the night because it was down, and everyone told me if I wore it down it would look terrible at the end of the night and not hold. Well they were wrong! My hair stayed perfect the whole night- I didn't need to touch it up once! It even lasted till the next morning. Gabriella did such an amazing job on my hair and I would highly recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
158 Market St., Elmwood Park, NJ 07407

"The Experts" In Bridal Hair & Makeup: In-Salon & On-Site Services Available

We are "THE EXPERTS" in Hair Styling, Makeup and Bridal Parties
for over 30 years! We specialize in Bridal Parties Big or Small and also on location services.

We are "THE EXPERTS" in Hair Styling, Makeup and Bridal Parties

NEW for 2014: Complimentary hair and/or makeup consultations with our team prior to your trial so you can become familiar with our salon, services and team members!   __________________________________________________________________ Now offering Customized Spray Tanning!

Ciro's offers premier spray tanning service in New Jersey

Airbrush tanning is the faster and safer alternative to UV tanning. An airbrush tan can help disguise cellulite, stretch marks, blemishes, and give any skin type a natural looking glow. No mess! No streaks! No orange!

We are dedicated to providing clients with a professional and confidential experience that leaves you looking your best. We also offer mobile tanning services in your home, office, hotel room or anywhere your heart desires.

Safe, Sexy, Flawless

___________________________________________________________________________

"Booking Bonus" where 1/2 the prices of your trials will be credited towards your balance the day of the wedding! Also check out our "Touch-Up" service for after ceremony or first dance. Feel like a celebrity on your wedding day with your own personal hair and makeup team!

Call or Email our Bridal Specialist, Nina, now to book your trials
201-791-6414 or ciroshairpavilion@hotmail.com

Please contact us for a trial or complimentary consultation for your BIG day!!

Special Pricing on Headpieces, Veils and Hair Accessories from our preferred vendors:

LC Bridal & EnVogue Accessories

+/- read less
Details
Services: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, On-Site Service, Salon, Tanning, Trial Service
Hair: Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Hair Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin Treatment, Perm, Textured Hair St...
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
Hair Removal: Tweezing, Waxing
Tanning: Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
Licensed Professional: Yes
Ciro's Hair Pavilion is a wedding hair & makeup salon from Elmwood Park, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut. Ciro's Hair Pavilion is a professional wedding hair & makeup salon that has been part of the Tri-State Area wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in hair, makeup, spray tanning, extensions & waxing services