Ciro's Hair Pavilion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

As a lifelong customer at Ciro's I always imagined getting ready for my wedding there, so booking Gabriella and the team was a no brainier. I am so happy I did! Nina was wonderful to work with, very organized and was able to accommodate my large bridal party as well as additional appointments for my mother, mother in law, aunt and grandmother. She was also flexible when some changes popped up and things had to be switched around. Gabriella and Ciro worked with me and my mom for months leading up to the wedding to make sure that our hair was healthy and beautiful for the big day. At our trial appointments it was like they read our minds and knew exactly what looks we were going for. The day of the wedding the salon had a great atmosphere. Nina and the hair stylists were all happy and excited and ready for us. It was such a fun way to start the day with all of my favorite ladies!! Most importantly, each appointment ran on time and every single girl left looking beautiful. Our hair stayed perfect throughout the day and well into night. They truly helped my vision for myself and my bridal party come to life!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
158 Market St., Elmwood Park, NJ 07407

"The Experts" In Bridal Hair & Makeup: In-Salon & On-Site Services Available

We are "THE EXPERTS" in Hair Styling, Makeup and Bridal Parties
for over 30 years! We specialize in Bridal Parties Big or Small and also on location services.

We are "THE EXPERTS" in Hair Styling, Makeup and Bridal Parties

NEW for 2015/2016 Season: Complimentary hair and/or makeup consultations with our team prior to your trial so you can become familiar with our salon, services and team members!   __________________________________________________________________ Now offering Customized Spray Tanning!

Ciro's offers premier spray tanning service in New Jersey

Airbrush tanning is the faster and safer alternative to UV tanning. An airbrush tan can help disguise cellulite, stretch marks, blemishes, and give any skin type a natural looking glow. No mess! No streaks! No orange!

We are dedicated to providing clients with a professional and confidential experience that leaves you looking your best. We also offer mobile tanning services in your home, office, hotel room or anywhere your heart desires.

Safe, Sexy, Flawless

___________________________________________________________________________

"Booking Bonus" where 1/2 the prices of your trials will be credited towards your balance the day of the wedding! Also check out our "Touch-Up" service for after ceremony or first dance. Feel like a celebrity on your wedding day with your own personal hair and makeup team!

Call or Email our Bridal Specialist, Nina, now to book your trials
201-791-6414 or ciroshairpavilion@hotmail.com

Please contact us for a trial or complimentary consultation for your BIG day!!

Special Pricing on Headpieces, Veils and Hair Accessories from our preferred vendors:

LC Bridal & EnVogue Accessories

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1982
Employees: 7
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Ciro's Hair Pavilion is a wedding hair & makeup salon from Elmwood Park, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut. Ciro's Hair Pavilion is a professional wedding hair & makeup salon that has been part of the Tri-State Area wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in hair, makeup, spray tanning, extensions & waxing services