Ciro's Hair Pavilion Reviews

59 | Elmwood Park, NJ

59 Reviews for Ciro's Hair Pavilion

Daylin · Married on 04/12/2019

Very professional and accommodating

They did a great job with my hair and make up. Thanks to the trial that was done a month before on the day of the wedding everything went smoothly. They were very easy to work with.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2018

The whole team at Ciros was absolutely amazing. Nina was quick to respond to all emails, and questions. Gabriella got me ready for the big day and I have never felt more like a Disney princess! My hair stayed all day long and was even still in pretty good shape when I woke up the next day! They even accommodated all 10 of my bridesmaids. All of the girls loved their hair and makeup. The whole morning went like clockwork and they had everyone out and ready to go on time which was so great and really took a ton of stress off! I could not recommend the whole Ciro's team more!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Gemma · Married on 06/03/2018

Ciro and the team from Ciro's hair are absolutely incredible. I had a specific vision for my wedding day hair and Ciro was the only person who was able to bring that vision to life! He is extremely talented! The girls came and did my bridesmaid's hair and seriously, every single girl loved their hair. Nina is just as wonderful, as she made herself available throughout the whole planning process for any questions I had. She was attentive, sweet, and extremely helpful. I'm so happy I chose Ciro's, and I almost forgot to mention, my hair stayed in place for the entire night! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Cynthia · Married on 07/30/2017

Ciro's Hair Pavilion is the absolute best! Nina, the Manager, is so professional, personable and caring about your every need! The staff is more like family and so very welcoming! I have been going to Ciro's for over 20 years and would think of never going anywhere else. Being an over 50+ Bride they made me feel just as important as a 25+ bride! Sal has been my hair stylist for all these years, and he now more like family... Nina personally did my spray tan and made me feel so comfortable since I have never done it before. The outcome was incredible. Nina had one of their top notch make up artists (Lauren) come to my home on the morning of my wedding to reduce all the stress...my makeup was flawless and made for a perfect relaxing free morning. Ciro's makeup, hair and tanning services are second to none! This is why they have been in business over 30 years. If you looking for wedding services...look no further..Ciro's is a first class salon on every level...they are more like family! If you are just looking for hair salon services..also, look no further, every stylist is friendly, talented and amazing! Ciro's staff..thank you for making my day the best day ever!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Jackie · Married on 07/03/2017

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! Ciro's Hair Pavilion is THE best! From the moment I booked with Nina to the day of my wedding, I couldn't have been happier! Nina helped me so much with setting everything up. She was extremely patient and helpful every step of the way. Ciro... only one way to describe him. He is a hair God. He did an awesome job on my hair and was so much fun to work with. His humor lightened the mood and took away all the wedding day stress a bride can possibly have. My hair was absolutely beautiful and totally on-point the entire night into the very next morning (no joke). My makeup was flawless thanks to Merry, who is an absolute sweetheart and is amazing at what she does. I never felt so beautiful in my life! Crystal and Sandra were amazing as well! My whole bridal party looked stunning and so hot. The compliments we all got were unreal. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Ciro's a million times! Thank you for making me look beautiful on my wedding day! Love you guys! xO

Sent on 07/13/2017

Devon · Married on 06/30/2017

Ciro's did the hair and makeup for my sisters wedding and it was easily the best hair and makeup I've ever seen! I knew once I got engaged I needed them to do my wedding as well! They were the first thing I booked and I couldn't be happier! They are so friendly and nice and can do anything you ask for! True professionals! My hair and makeup stayed all day and night in the hot June weather! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2016

I hired the entire team at Ciro's to fly to Florida for my Disney World wedding and it was the best decision I made! Gabriella is an artist, and I'm certain no other stylist would've been capable of making my hair as flawless as it was the day of my wedding! My hair lasted ALL DAY! I received compliments from everyone on my wedding as did my bridesmaids. Ciro's entire team did such a phenomenal job with all of my girls. They showed up to each event, including my rehearsal dinner extra early to make sure that I looked perfect for every wedding related event. Both styles (created by Gabriella) were so unique and beautiful. Their kindness and overwhelming enthusiasm about the wedding day really touched me as well. After my hair and make up was done they really didn't have to stick around, but instead they followed me all throughout my formal photos making sure that every stitch of make up and hair was in place. I can't thank them enough for traveling all the way to Disney to make sure that I looked exactly how I envisioned on my wedding day. THANK YOU Nina, Gabriella, Ciro, Sal, & Merry for being so wonderful to me, my family & bridal party and making me feel and look like a princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Erica · Married on 08/20/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Ciro's for both hair and makeup for your wedding day. My makeup was applied by Steffania who was absolutely AMAZING. I let her decide the color palette and application. I could not have asked for a better MUA. I plan on going back to her for all my future events. Gabriella did my hair and she was also AMAZING. I have super straight flat hair and she was able to keep it curled for the whole day (and days after). Ciro's team came to my house which is over an hour from their studio and did my whole wedding party. They were super professional and every single one of my bridesmaids ADORED their hair and makeup. Ciro's is simply AMAZING!

Sent on 09/14/2016

ALISE · Married on 08/06/2016

I can’t even begin to describe how happy and beautiful I, bridesmaids and mothers felt after Ciros team did our hair and makeup. From start to finish, working with Nina on timeline, pricing, and all the other details was so easy and smooth. They were all very punctual and though it was a start time at 7am, they were all so sweet and cheery and excited to be there for us. Every single one of us had different hairstyles that best complemented our hair. Everyone’s makeup was on point and beautiful, some of the bridesmaids don’t even wear makeup and were so happy with it. My favorite part was watching each of my girl’s reactions after they were done and looked in the mirror. They all had the same reaction- gasped on how great they looked and started to tear up because they truly felt like a movie star LOL. They are professional artists and all of them have amazing talent but also great personalities to spend your wedding morning with. They are fun to be around and I think had fun with us as well. You just feel so comfortable with them, like family. My mother and mother in law were so happy with their hair and makeup as well. The girls knew exactly what they wanted and suited them best. My hair and makeup was PHENOMONAL. Gabriella and Sandra both understood what I wanted and nailed it! I am so happy I found Ciros and this group of talented ladies. Everyone at our wedding was asking us who did our hair and makeup and I tell everyone!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! MUCH LOVE YOU LADIES!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Lindsey · Married on 03/19/2016

I have worked with Ciro's for many of my friends' wedding but this past March, I was the bride! I was super impressed! Nina was awesome at scheduling my hair and my girls' hair while working with my makeup artist to make sure we were on time for the big event! Gabriella did my hair..... WOW! I got so many compliments! During my trial, she spent her time which I appreciated! I wasn't sure exactly how I wanted my hair but she worked with me! End product was an elegant up-do! (THAT STAYED!).... the WHOLE night! nothing moved! amazing.... an elegant up-do, that stayed the whole night and didn't look stiff! I loved it. I would highly recommend- easy to work with and you'll be happy with the finish product!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Nicole · Married on 03/06/2016

Ciro's was a blast to work with... myself, my mom and my girls had a fabulous time with Nina and Gabriella and Ciro and the trial and the day of the wedding. Working with Nina over the course of months was so easy, she called and emailed when she said she would, which is not very common with so many other wedding related vendors. We spent over 3.5 hours the day of the wedding (3.6.2016) and it was a blast. All of my girls hair and makeup was outstanding and last all night and some of us still had our hair perfectly coiffed the next day!
    They were so helpful during the trial and Gabriella works amazingly fast and is super creative and helpful... My Mother in law was not very happy with her hair at time of her trial; it was a very dated style, contrary to what she has showed Ciro, but they did fix it before she left. Suggestion - when working with Ciro - let him know clearly what you want.. My mom is very vocal and her hair was FABULOUS - Ciro did an amazing job on her hair.
    Definitely check Ciro's out for your hair and makeup - they will not disappoint!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Angelica · Married on 11/13/2015

I truly cannot thank Nina and Gabriella for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Nina, the bridal coordinator was extremely professional and ensured that my day ran smoothly. Gabriella is a true artist and is really is an expert at creating beautiful bridal hairstyles. At my trial, she listened intently to what I wanted and created a look that far exceeded my expectations. On the day of my wedding, Nina and Gabriella came to my house on time, were more than prepared with all of the tools that would be needed to create my bridal look, especially the hair extensions that were used to create my dream look. Gabriella really outdid herself and created the exact look that we had talked about during my trial. From the church to dancing all night at my reception, my hair stayed perfectly intact throughout the whole day and well into the night. Never in my life have I felt more beautiful or received so many compliments on how beautiful I looked, and I have only Gabriella to thank for that. Not only are Nina and Gabriella amazing at what they do, but they are quite honestly the most genuinely nice people that I have ever met. I really enjoyed talking with both of them while getting my hair done on the morning of my wedding, which really helped to calm my wedding day jitters. I cannot say enough good things about Nina and Gabriella and would highly recommend using the girls at Ciro's for their bridal hair services, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Alicia · Married on 10/16/2015

Ciro's was recommended to me by my friend who is a long time customer. I had my initial trial and was so happy with the results I knew I needed them to do my hair and makeup. Gabriella and Nina are such incredible ladies and it was an absolute pleasure working with them. They did an incredible job on all my girls and I. My hair was flawless along with my makeup. Gabriella and Nina made my day stress free and we shared a lot of laughs too! Do not look any further if you are looking for a professional team for your wedding day. I would recommend them to all my friends and family!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Victoria · Married on 08/22/2015

Choosing Gabriella from Ciro's on my big day was the best decision I could have made! They were a pleasure to work with, Nina was very professional and responsive, and communicated with me about all of the details weeks before and up the day of the wedding. My hair was amazing, I couldn't be happier with the style we chose and even in the heat and over 14 hours of dancing and photography every curl was perfect. Nina and Gabriella were very organized and able to accommodate my bridal party as well as mother in law with perfect timing (all my girls loved their hair as well) They also traveled from NJ to Delaware for me and I am so happy I chose them!!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Nikki · Married on 07/10/2015

As a lifelong customer at Ciro's I always imagined getting ready for my wedding there, so booking Gabriella and the team was a no brainier. I am so happy I did! Nina was wonderful to work with, very organized and was able to accommodate my large bridal party as well as additional appointments for my mother, mother in law, aunt and grandmother. She was also flexible when some changes popped up and things had to be switched around. Gabriella and Ciro worked with me and my mom for months leading up to the wedding to make sure that our hair was healthy and beautiful for the big day. At our trial appointments it was like they read our minds and knew exactly what looks we were going for. The day of the wedding the salon had a great atmosphere. Nina and the hair stylists were all happy and excited and ready for us. It was such a fun way to start the day with all of my favorite ladies!! Most importantly, each appointment ran on time and every single girl left looking beautiful. Our hair stayed perfect throughout the day and well into night. They truly helped my vision for myself and my bridal party come to life!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Shannon · Married on 04/25/2015

I have known Gabriella and the staff at Ciro's since I was 14 years old. Gabriella has been doing my hair since, and has done my hair for multiple occasions, like my prom, and other import an events, but nothing as important as my wedding on 4/25/15. I, as well as my bridal party, mother, mother in law and grandmother had gone in the morning to have our hair and make up done. There was a total of 11 people, and no one felt rushed! Everyone here is so efficient, and so professional. I could not have been any happier with the services provided. Everyone always makes you feel like you are right at home.

In additional to having my hair and make up done in the morning, Gabriella and her sister came to my venue at Il Villaggio for the bridal touch up service provided. It was awesome! They completely changed my look to something more suiting for the reception! everyone was amazed at the change and kept complementing both myself and how great my bridesmaids looked. I could not be more thankful for everyone, especially Gabriella, Ciro, and Nina, for making this day perfect for me!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Brittany · Married on 12/26/2014

I am so thankful I found Gabriella! During my wedding planning finding someone to do my hair was honestly one of the hardest things because I didn't know where to start to find someone who was really good and making sure my hair looked really good was so important to me. At my trial I showed Gabriella a picture and she got it right away and did my hair exactly what I wanted. She was such a nice person to talk to and gave me a great experience. When I booked all my bridesmaids hair appointments Nina did such a great job organizing all the appointments, she was so helpful and responsive. For my wedding day my hair came out perfect - it had the volume, and the long big curls I wanted. I was expecting that my hair would definitely fall and be a mess by the end of the night because it was down, and everyone told me if I wore it down it would look terrible at the end of the night and not hold. Well they were wrong! My hair stayed perfect the whole night- I didn't need to touch it up once! It even lasted till the next morning. Gabriella did such an amazing job on my hair and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/05/2015

I got engaged in May 2013 and within a month booked the three most important things: the chruch, the reception venue... and HAIR & MAKEUP. I'm from Jersey and I don't mess around when it comes to hair. Hiring my friends at Ciro's was a prority because I was getting married in Monmouth County and didn't trust anyone other than Gabriella & Co. to do my hair. I was more concerned about confirming their availability than I was about finding a wedding dress!

As expected, everyone showed up on time, glammed up 9 women to perfection and everyone's hair and makeup lasted ALL night. I personally opted to book "touch-up" services because I knew my hair would encounter some wind (photos were by the beach) and because I wanted to switch my hair style to match my reception dress. It was a last minute decision and I'm so happy I did it! It was something so simple yet blew everyone away. "Did she change her hair?! I love it!" was heard throughout the room.

I'd recommend Ciro's again and again because you can't place a price tag on worrying about whether your hair and makeup will look right or last throughout your wedding day. They are incredibly professional, have a great styling suggestions and are geniunely excited to contribute to your special day. Thanks guys, love you!! xo

Sent on 10/21/2014

Joann · Married on 06/15/2014

I went to Ciro's for my recent June wedding and they did an amazing job on my hair & my mother, & sisters. Gabriella styled my wedding hair & it looked absolutely amazing! I loved it & it went perfectly with my dress. Everyone complimented me on how beautiful my hair looked. Ciro & Geo also styled everyone else's hair & they all did an amazing job! The whole Staff at Ciro's is very creative & simply the Best! I would definitely recommend going to Ciro's for your wedding or any special occasion. Do they do a great job from styling to color & cuts!!!

Contact Nina the manager, she is the Best!!! =)
    xoxo

Sent on 07/02/2014

Emily · Married on 06/08/2014

I love them and so did my bridal party!

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2014

Using Ciro's for my wedding hair & makeup was one of the best decisions I made! The service is incredible! Everyone at the salon is so unbelievably personable and friendly, they make you feel like family! My mother and bridal party all got their hair and makeup done as well, and got compliments all night! I don't think I've ever felt so beautiful. Gabriella did my hair and Stephania did my makeup, and both were flawless! Would recommend this salon to anyone and everyone! They were perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2014

Everyone at Ciro's was absolutely amazing! Not only did my hair look wonderful, it withstood 30+ straight minutes of wind without being destroyed. My makeup was also perfect. Thank you to Ciro, Gabriella, Nina, and all of the wonderful staff at Ciro's for making my day perfect!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Bride, MOB and bridal party had hair and makeup done at Ciro's. Everyone in the shop knew who they were styling, who was next for makeup...it was such a smooth, fun morning that there was no time for jitters! Everyone left the shop looking beautiful. My daughter's wedding ceremony was outdoors and the afternoon turned extremely windy. Everyone's hair stayed in place and many people commented that they'd never seen a bride whose hair looked as good at the end of the night as it did the moment she walked in. Great experience! Thanks to everyone at Ciro's.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Ciro's truly helped to make my dream wedding. Gabriella created not one, but two stunning looks for my hair! I was so so incredibly happy working with them. My entire bridal party felt the same way. Not only did our hair look amazing for pictures, but it honestly lasted all night long. On top of doing incredible work, everyone at Ciro's could not have been any nicer. They all added to the joy and fun of our wedding day. I would highly recommend Ciro's to anyone looking for tremendous hair for their big day or just a night out!! LOVE them!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Kimberly · Married on 10/25/2013

Love, love, love Ciro's. For me, I loved that it is a family owned business. They are very friendly and accomodating! Gabriella is amazing. She did my hair and make-up and transformed me into a stunning princess bride! I received compliments all day! I'm going to be able to look back at my beautiful wedding pictures thanks to Gabriella! I had 7 other girls in my party get their hair and makeup done as well. Everyone looked gorgeous! I think I found a new hair dresser!

Sent on 11/03/2013