Celebrations! Events & Weddings

Celebrations! Events & Weddings

Albuquerque, NM | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us
Celebrations! Weddings and Events is Albuquerque’s premier event planning company. At Celebrations! we specialize in personalized assistance to create the perfect event. Your preferences and unique style are the basis of the event design which produces a beautiful and unforgettable affair. Whether it is a small wedding or large corporate gala, Celebrations! goal is to make each event unique, memorable and enjoyable for everyone involved.

Celebrations! has been making couple’s dreams come true for fourteen years. Karen has planned many spectacular weddings over the years, and is known for her ability to organize events and coordinate vendor services unique to each individual couple. Her flexibility and calmness assures everything is under control.

Other Celebrations! planning services include: wedding anniversaries, wedding showers, bar/bat mitzvahs, teas, corporate functions, fund raising events, church events, and other social occasions.

You can use our services with full confidence knowing that Celebrations! is a proud member of the New Mexico Wedding Professionals. Sixteen years of professional planning experience guarantees your relaxation on the big day. With Karen’s meticulous planning, you can be assured that your event will be enjoyable for family, friends, and most importantly, the bride and groom.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Karen & Anita SAVED my LIFE!!! I originally thought I could do it all on my own. Unfortunately, I was sadly mistaken. All of the friends/family who promised they would be there to help me had their own lives to live and just couldn't drop everything to help me with my wedding. About 1 month before the big day, I was overwhelmed & discouraged. I searched the internet for wedding planners in my area, and I called Karen. I truly felt like God sent her to me. From the moment I met Karen & Anita, I was filled with a peace I hadn't felt in such a long time. They immediately took over, and from that magical day forward, I suddenly started to enjoy the fact that I was about to marry the most amazing man on the planet! Everyone around me noticed a HUGE change in me. I have now promised my niece that I will be hiring Karen & her team when she gets married. This was the best decision I made next to saying yes to the man of my dreams.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You really did Save My Life!!!

xoxo

~ Corina Valentine (formerly known as Corina Baca) :-)

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Endorsements
Karen and her team are top notch. She is detailed-oriented and knows how to maximize every aspect of wedding planning and execution!
505-252-0431
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards