Celebrations Banquet Facility

Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Celebrations Banquet Facility - Ithaca, NY

Celebrations is Ithaca’s premier full service banquet facility specializing in weddings, corporate events, bar mitzvah’s, conferences, formals and all other private events. We offer indoor and outdoor events, on or off site catering, in-house DJ service, outdoor ceremony site, full service bar, custom menu’s, personalized service and much more... Our banquet hall was new in 1999 and can accommodate from 10 to 300 people. Proudly serving Ithaca, Cortland, Binghamton, Elmira, Corning, Syracuse and the entire finger lakes region since 1999.  Contact us at 607-539-7416 or by e-mail at info@celebrationsbanquetfacility.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Five stars do not do justice to the terrific job performed by Laurie, John, and the entire Celebrations staff! Beginning with our very first meeting almost a year before our wedding, my husband and I were so impressed with Laurie’s depth of knowledge about anything and everything having to do with weddings and receptions. Both Laurie and her husband John made it clear that Celebrations was committed to delivering a wedding ceremony and reception that my husband and I wanted. Every question we asked, every email we sent, and every request we made was answered by Laurie or John almost immediately and positively. Celebrations offers a wide array of options and can provide an amazing experience for any budget. Laurie was a tremendous help when it came to accommodating guests with special dietary requirements, making even dramatic changes without hesitation. Along those same lines, when we requested hors d’oeuvres that were not on their menu, they worked with their chefs to create exactly what we wanted, much to our and our guests delight.

My husband and I are from southeastern Pennsylvania and so we were thrilled to find out that Celebrations offered, in addition to catering, a photographer and a DJ. Having these options available to us made planning a destination wedding so much easier and also made our wedding day less stressful. Our photographer knew the best places to take photographs and was so efficient that we were able to enjoy the majority of our cocktail hour. In addition, a few days before our wedding day John told us that this was Celebrations first same-sex wedding ceremony and that he and their photographer Shannon had researched how to photograph same-sex weddings to make sure that we got the best pictures possible. Celebrations’ DJ, Dave, was so easy to work with! He took the list of songs we provided and effortlessly weaved in songs that complimented the overall mood we were trying to create.

After the ceremony our guests were taken back to the reception hall while the wedding party stayed down at the ceremony site to take pictures. Laurie and John sent down a bartender with drinks and then Laurie brought down a full complement of hors d’oeuvres so that we wouldn’t miss out on any part of our day.

My husband and I could not believe how many of our guests told us that this the best wedding they had ever attended and that the food was the best they had ever tasted at any catered event. These comments were coming from guests in their 50s and 60s who have attended dozens of weddings. After dinner had been served John and members of the Celebrations staff went to each table and asked each of our guests how their meals had been and if they needed anything else.

Laurie and John also have extensive experience with the best local florists and bakers, making coordinating flower and cake delivery and setup a breeze. After choosing a florist and baker for our event, it gave us tremendous confidence knowing that they had such positive relationships with the staff at Celebrations.

We cannot give Laurie and John enough credit for creating a wonderful wedding experience for my husband and me. We, and our guests, had a fabulous time and have so many great memories from that evening. Laurie and John are wonderful, knowledgeable people who will make your wedding day the most memorable experience of your lives.

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
I've had the pleasure of working with John & Laurie at Celebrations on many occasions. Each time they consistently show a real concern for every couple whose day they're entrusted with. From every detail in presentation, to food, to service, they excel in all areas. I've worked in nearly every wedding venue in Central New York... I'd feel confident recommending Celebrations to anyone.
Celebrations Banquet Facility is a wedding Venue from Ithaca, NY. We service weddings througout the local area, including Binghamton, Finger Lakes, and Elmira, Corning. Celebrations Banquet Facility is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Ithaca wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in weddings, mitzvah's, proms, formals, conferences, private events and much more
607-539-7416
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire