Celebrated Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cynthia Basker with Celebrated Events is an amazing wedding planner. My husband and I met with her right after we got engaged and she helped us with everything starting from choosing a wedding date and venue to coming with me to a wedding dress fitting to help select my veil. She is willing to do as much or as little as you want and we ended up asking her to help with almost everything. We chose a date that was only 4 months after our engagement, and with Cynthia’s help, we didn’t get overwhelmed. We had a good time planning our wedding and had an event that was better than either one of us had imagined. One of the best parts was that on the day of our wedding, we were able to enjoy being with one another and mingling with the guests because Cynthia was there the entire time to take care of everything else. I would recommend her to anyone who is planning any type of event.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1314 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend, IN 46615

Planning Stylish Affairs

We are a boutique wedding and event planning company. We specialize in creating original, custom designed weddings and events that will remain in the heart and mind for years to come.
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Sweet 16s
Established: 1990