Celebrated Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Beginning 1 month prior to my son's wedding, Celebrated Events Cyndi Basker provided us with the final wedding planning services and with the rehearsal and wedding day management. Although I enjoyed the prior year’s wedding planning responsibilities and setting things in motion, I wanted someone who could take over and take charge, so we could all relax the month before the wedding and enjoy the moment! Cyndi did just that! Having experience in special event planning myself and being somewhat of a perfectionist, I have the very highest regards for Cyndi and recommend her without reservation to either completely plan your wedding from the very start to end, or hire her to do as we did. We met on a weekly basis starting one month out and communicated as needed by phone and email in between our meetings, so that Cyndi could gather the details, vendor contracts, and information that she needed to further develop timelines, manage the vendors, and plan wedding day management.

It was a breath-taking, emotional and magical moment as I first walked into the ballroom where the dinner and reception were – better than I ever could have envisioned! Cyndi flawlessly carried out our plans and timelines, thus creating a dream-come-true wedding with every detail to perfection. Cyndi is extremely hardworking, well organized, and detail oriented. She does whatever it takes to get things done the right way. Cyndi always has a professional, confident, mature, warm and calming demeanor even under very stressful situations, but yet she has an authoritative take-charge presence, which was exactly what we desired. She is a very good listener, and because of her many years of experience, she sees details with an unbiased view and makes excellent suggestions. She is always positive, very cooperative and easy to work with, and expertly kept everyone and everything on schedule, on task, and she followed through as we discussed and agreed on, but going well above and beyond!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1314 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend, IN 46615

Planning Stylish Affairs

We are a boutique wedding and event planning company. We specialize in creating original, custom designed weddings and events that will remain in the heart and mind for years to come.
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Sweet 16s
Established: 1990