Casie {kay-cee; KC} Photographics

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

From the moment we got engaged I knew I wanted Casie to be our photographer. She is absolutely wonderful at what she does and has a true passion for photography. It's quite beautiful! Not only did she photograph my wedding perfectly, she dealt with me having a mini (okay, large) meltdown in the limo AND helped me out of my dress. She is hands done amazing. I definitely plan on using her in the future and recommend her 100%!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Orlando, FL 32708
BLOG

The Difference is in The Name.

Casie {kay-cee; KC} Photographics is all about being YOU, and owning your moments.  I love relaxed sessions, energetic couples, and dynamic - yet timeless images that reflect your personalities and passion for one another.  Based out of Orlando, Florida - recent sessions have taken place at Walt Disney World, New York City, and Southern ... read more

Casie {kay-cee; KC} Photographics is all about being YOU, and owning your moments.  I love relaxed sessions, energetic couples, and dynamic - yet timeless images that reflect your personalities and passion for one another.  Based out of Orlando, Florida - recent sessions have taken place at Walt Disney World, New York City, and Southern California.

+/- read less