Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant

Jacksonville Beach, FL
904.270.0025   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Profile Picture

The venue is absolutely beautiful. Becky and Casey were amazing to work with. They make the entire planning process easy and stress free. The day-of we experienced a number of last minute changes and scheduling issues due to a huge thunderstorm that rolled in (our wedding and reception were set to be outside). Casey stayed calm, cool and collected and handled absolutely everything. I didn't spend a single moment stressed or worried because she was on top of it all and visited my room multiple times throughout the day to reassure me about the ceremony and back-up reception plans, and was on top of absolutely everything. She made what could have been an extremely stressful experience much easier to cope with. Everything went off without a hitch and the guests were non the wiser. We even managed to get the ceremony on the beach as the rain broke. They really know how to take care of the bride and groom there. They made sure we got our food first and even packed to go boxes that they put in our room for the end of the night, just in case we didn't get around to eating. They also surprised us with a bottle of champagne and champagne glasses. The food was fantastic as was the venue. And I can't rave enough about how awesome Casey was on the day of. My only complaint about the venue would be the rooms themselves. While the hotel is absolutely beautiful, the rooms are a bit dated and need some updating/fixing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
691 First Street North , Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

The historic oceanfront Casa Marina provides a picture-perfect setting for the Wedding of Your Dreams! Our rich history will add a bit of romance and natural beauty to create a romantic wedding beyond compare.