68 Reviews for Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant

Wireless Internet (1)
Liquor License (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
67 Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant Reviews

As everyone knows, wedding planning can be one of the most stressful experiences of a person's life. Rebekah, and the entire staff of Casa Marina, ensured that our wedding was as perfect as can be!

We had a brunch wedding (10AM-2PM) and so the value was definitely worth every penny! We received many compliments on the variety of the menu that was offered, especially the waffles! Other than a few signs and centerpieces, we also did not have to worry too much about decor as the venue is already gorgeous on its own. I had no issues with placing all my trust in the hands of Rebekah and the entire staff. They are pro's and have seen it all! Any issues/questions that came up on wedding day were handled professionally and most importantly, CALMLY. They really make you feel at ease.

I highly recommend considering having your wedding at this amazing venue!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Chair Covers, Chairs, Drapery, Tables, Buffet, Server(s)

This venue was exactly what we were looking for. Beautiful, Beachy, All inclusive - we weren't nickle and dimed for every expense and everyone was exceptionally easy to work with. Rebeckah was a dream to work with and such a professional. She answered our every question with a smile and accommodated our every request. On the day of I had no concerns that everything would run smoothly with Rebeckah and Sterling assisting us with every detail. The food was fantastic and the venue was casually romantic and beautiful. Our day was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married a few days ago & EVERYTHING went unbelievably smooth! My husband, Mike, & I cannot thank Becky, Sterling, & the staff of Casa Marina enough for helping us have such an amazing wedding. We picked Casa Marina initially for many reasons - we could get married & have a reception in the same place (we got married in the courtyard, dinner in the dining room, and danced in the courtyard so everything was spaced out yet intimate), the venue is breathtakingly beautiful so minimal additional decoration is needed, the venue comes with Day-Of-Coordinators (Becky & Sterling), the food is delicious, they have a reasonably priced bar package, hotel rooms on site which a lot of our guests utilized (we got a free one the night of our wedding), the upstairs Penthouse Lounge made for an easy afterparty, string lights in the courtyard are already there for evening lighting. And after our wedding went off without a hitch, I am 10000000% positive, we could not have picked a better venue. Becky & Casey were super responsive to my emails. I asked any question I could think of and they never made me feel like a nuisance, which was greatly appreciated. The staff the night of our wedding was all awesome - my parents & husband have all told me how they never had an empty drink in their hands the whole night, they were always checking on me to see if I needed one (I'm a very slow drinker so I didn't need many refills haha), during dinner they brought us full plates and let us know that whatever we didn't eat they'd box up and put in our room for us, we told Becky before the reception that we had a request to have a piece of each flavor of cake at our table which Sterling made sure happened (Sterling's cake cutting service comes at no additional cost!), the few pieces of cake we did have left at the end of the night they boxed up too for our room. We had so many guests compliment our wedding & we truly due owe a huge thank you to the Casa Marina for that. -Carlina & Mike

Profile Picture Carlina, 4/14/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I were married last month at Casa Marina and I cannot say enough positive things about this venue, Becky, Casey, Sterling and the entire staff. Becky and Casey were always prompt in answering my e-mails and never made me feel like I was a burden. They helped me work out decorations, timelines and even the rehearsal dinner! We didn't have a wedding planner but with Becky and Casey we certainly didn't need one. The venue has a beautiful, historic twenties feel to it and more than a month later we are still getting compliments on how gorgeous it was. Our ceremony was held in the morning and we had a lovely coffee hour and brunch reception. The food was delicious and so many of our guests went out of their way to tell us how much they enjoyed it. Most "brunch" venues offer mostly breakfast items but the Casa menu was a great mix of breakfast and lunch. For you budget conscious brides looking for a beautiful, classy location- Casa Marina is a great value if you choose a brunch reception. Also, the view and beauty of the building allowed us to use minimal decorations which saved money as well. My husband and I were also very excited that our bridal party could stay on site - just make sure you ask for the "quiet side!" The bride also receives one night in a suite and it faces oceanview. My girls and I stayed together the night before the wedding at it just allowed for some lovely bonding time before the big day. Would definitely recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Alisha, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up

Thank you so much everyone at Casa Marina for making our wedding so spectacular!! From the planning process with Rebekah and Casey, tasting for menu selection, signature drink requests, making changes to our seating arrangement, saving parking spaces for our guests, Aaron letting us have pelimini, Sterling being there to help us cut the cake, making sure we were doing well, providing extra slices of cake and also dinner in our fridge for the next day, etc.... The Casa Marina is a beautiful place to get married but the staff really makes you feel truly special and we appreciate every little detail and thoughtfulness that they provided. Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I really can't say enough about this venue. They were wonderful with their attention to detail and first class service throughout the ceremony and reception. As long as you're clear and open with Rebekah, the catering manager, things will get done the way you want them too. Rebekah, her assistant Casey and Sterling (the MC) were just amazing. They attended to every detail with care and professionalism. They all worked together with the rest of my vendors to orchestrate a truly amazing day. Then when we had some rain in the middle of it they were able to quickly change floor plans so we could dance inside. The food was amazing and the staff were not only attentive to myself and my new husband, but also to each of our guests, making sure we were all well fed and hydrated :) I would highly recommend their services for any event. I'm truly grateful for their services!!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/5/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Tables, Tents, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Rebekah the event manager was absolutley amazing to work with. I had no wedding planner and last minute seating changes, which she handled better than I could of dreamed. Everything went so smooth guests never even noticed there was a seating issue. The venue is beautiful my guests were so pleased at the beautiful reception and food. My Mom loved the blueberry scones they serve with complimentary continental breakfast. My fiancee was so grateful to Sterling for helping us with cake cutting. The Casa Marina is a beautiful place to be married, we have great memories with our family and friends we will cherish forever. This place has the best staff they are amazing we can't wait to go back for our anniversary!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Drapery, Tables, Tents

We did not have our ceremony here - just our reception. But all of our guests have told us it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever attended!! Becky and Casey were EXTREMELY patient and attentive as we worked through our many questions and changes while we planned. When we were unsure of how to proceed, they offered helpful advice. They responded to our multiple phone calls/emails within the same day, and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. Becky actually made sure I had a drink before we were introduced to the courtyard because she could tell I was still nervous from the ceremony! The staff was amazing for dinner. We chose a sit-down meal, and all of the guests received their meals very quickly. They were very sweet to congratulate us as well. Everything was perfect throughout the entire evening. The bartenders were very attentive and friendly to the guests. This wedding reception was a hit! I would absolutely recommend this spot for a reception. It was perfect, and I know I'm biased, but it was the most beautiful reception I've ever been to!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Chairs, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Becky and Casey were amazing to work with! Food was phenomenal. We had the pecan crusted grouper, chicken wellington and a steak carving station. I personally tried the pecan crusted grouper with sweet mashed potatoes and it was delicious! We also had spring rolls and bacon wrapped scallops that all of our guest loved. Becky is very prompt and helped put everything in order. Casey was there day of directing everything. The whole ceremony went very smoothly as well as the reception. Sterling was amazing as well! Beautiful space!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/13/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our dream wedding at the Casa Marina at the end of May. It was a gorgeous venue with delicious food and an amazingly attentive staff! Their atrium offers the perfect spot for having the benefits of a beach wedding without the drawbacks: we could see the ocean and enjoy the cool breeze, but we didn't have to worry about sand flying everywhere. The architecture of the dining room was so beautiful, we didn't even need to buy fancy decorations or linens to dress it up. It was a perfect wedding and a perfect venue. I recommend it highly!

Profile Picture Jenni, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not be happier with this venue for our wedding reception. Rebekah and her staff were amazing and made the day just perfect. Being able to use both the outdoor and indoor area was a big plus for us. The food was amazing and there was a ton of it! Rebekah was so helpful leading up to the big day, she was able to answer every question I had and made wonderful suggestions. They really go above and beyond. The day of was perfect and seamless. We can not thank them enough!

Profile Picture Katy, 5/22/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only is Casa Marina a beautiful venue with an authentic feel to it, right on the beach (perfect for wedding pictures), Becky was an amazing coordinator, very involved and professional.

Profile Picture Anne, 5/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot express how Casa Marina is the most beautiful location for a wedding reception. The building itself is beautiful and very elegant not the typical reception hall. We worked closely with Rebekah who was absolutely amazing! Every step of the way assisting us with recommendations based on her extensive experience. She always responded quickly, went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly and as planned. The staff during the reception was exceptional as well, they made our wedding day perfect! The food was incredible; the chef will work closely to create a menu based around your taste and budget. Our stay at Casa Marina was super comfortable! I would highly recommend this place for your special event!

Profile Picture User5129668, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband proposed to me outside on the beach right outside of Casa Marina a little over a year ago, so we HAD to have our wedding there- and we are so glad we did! The venue is beautiful, the food is amazing, and the staff are REMARKABLE! Becky Lowry was so nice to work with in the planning process. She made everything very easy and was very patient with my last minute changes. We got married on a Saturday night in May, so we had to meet a pretty high food & beverage minimum- but it was worth every dollar! We actually paid a little extra to have an extra hour for the reception. Needless to say, I always had a drink in my hand. Our friends are still raving about what a great time they had. I mean... how can you beat getting married at the beach?!

Profile Picture Christy, 5/16/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was fantastic! All of my guests have complimented the food, the venue and the service. There was nothing about the experience that was not excellent.

Profile Picture Jan, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Casa Marina and it was absolutely gorgeous! They made us feel like royalty the entire process!

Profile Picture User1252026, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved having our wedding reception at Casa Marina! The hotel itself was perfect for the elegant beach theme wedding we wanted. Becky and Casey were extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. They were always a pleasure to work with and answered any questions I had promptly. Sterling made sure that everything at the reception flowed well and that we had whatever we needed to make the night perfect! The food at Casa Marina is incredible. We had a buffet style dinner and our guests continue to tell us how great the food was! We did have some problems with the front desk (hotel room reservations, which operates separately from events), but Becky was helpful in making sure we had what we needed from them and that it didn’t take away from our excitement. Overall, Casa Marina helped make our day truly magical. I highly recommend Casa Marina for any wedding reception!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely wonderful and accommodating!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/1/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Planning, Chairs

Our wedding was amazing at Casa Marina. The food was delicious and all of the employees were very helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend the Casa Marina for weddings.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/18/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rebekah and the whole staff at Casa Marina were great in every detail of my wedding. This place gives the most bang for your buck with delicious food! Great atmosphere and location. Highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Martha, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everyone at Casa Marina was so great to work with! Becky and Sterling made the evening go wonderfully and kept me calm! Everyone raved about the food and the service provided by the bartender!

Profile Picture megan, 6/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I live close by to Casa Marina and I had their amazing brunch many times before. When I was looking for venues for my wedding, I kept coming back to Casa Marina. I wanted a beach wedding and it is right on the beach. I already knew the food was phenomenal. All I had to do was convince my fiancé that this is what I wanted. At the time he was on deployment with the Navy. I ended up putting my deposit down in March 2013 for my May 24, 2014 wedding. My advice is to book early because the prime dates are going to fill up fast. Becky is amazing and she worked with me every step of the way and answered any of my questions. I

I had my bridal shower there the week before my wedding. Sterling and Becky made sure that everything was perfect for that day. All my guests raved about the Buffett and the drinks. The location of our table was exactly what I wanted. We had an amazing time!

My wedding day was perfect. I had my ceremony on Saturday May 24 at 10am with the reception to follow. Becky, Sterling, and all the staff worked with my wedding planner, Christina Kopecki with Christina Kreations to make my day perfect. It was exactly what I envisioned. It was my perfect intimate beach wedding with my closest friends and family in attendance. Even my groom was impressed with everything. The first time he was at the Casa Marina was at the wedding rehearsal. Thank you Casa Marina for everything!!

Profile Picture Amy , 5/24/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Casa Marina in Jacksonville Beach, FL. Our wedding coordinator that worked with us throughout the entire thing, Rebecca (Becky), was wonderful! She catered to my many questions, and even kept in touch via phone and email with my mother, who also had many questions. Our wedding day was amazing - we could not have asked for more! Beautiful location and a very sweet staff; plus, the food had our guests begging for more! Our wedding day was truly magical in this magical place.

Profile Picture Ashley and David, 5/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My now husband and I were amazed at how accommodating the Casa Marina staff was in regards to helping us make our wedding vision a true reality. The location allowed for the beach wedding scene without having to have feet in sand (although that is an option!). We were so incredibly happy and blessed to have such an amazing team help make our wedding day even better than our dreams!

Profile Picture Erika, 5/16/14, 2 Reviews