Casa Marina Hotel Reviews

Casa Marina Hotel 6
Casa Marina Hotel 7
  • Rachel

Rachel · Getting married on 12/30/2019

So excited for my wedding

I havent had my wedding here yet but so far they have been nothing short of perfect ! Casey always replies to my emails in a timely manner, everyone at the hotel has been so nice. We have just started planning and I already cant wait for our special day because I know everyone at Casa Marina will make it perfect !

Sent on 06/02/2019

Katelyn · Married on 03/30/2019

Incredible Venue

We fell in love with Casa the moment we saw it and they did not disappoint! Casey was there every step of the way and Sterling helped us throughout the entire reception! So happy we had our big day there, it will forever hold a special place in our hearts!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Casa Marina Hotel 16
    Casa Marina Hotel 17

Lindsey · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful Venue

Casa Marina was the perfect venue for our wedding! We knew then minute we toured that we wanted Casa to be our venue. The whole staff was so amazing throughout the whole process. Casey never hesitated to help and answer my million questions. She was so helpful with the layout, menu, etc. and we can’t thank her enough for making it so easy on us! The room blocks were so easy for guests too! The day of the wedding went so smooth and the whole staff was on point with everything! People are still raving about the food and the bartenders, who did not disappoint. Sterling always had a drink waiting for me all night, the sweetest guy! It’s nice to have a venue that has everything included, linens, tables, chairs, easels, heaters, food, etc. Was just so convenient to have everything in one place. Everything is so beautiful at Casa you don’t even need much decor. We can’t thank the staff enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Casa Marina Hotel 25
  • Ashtin

Ashtin · Married on 03/21/2019

Casa Marina KNOWS Weddings

Love, love, love the Casa Marina. This is the place to get married. They treat you like royalty throughout the whole process. I had to do half the work of most brides because they take care of SO MUCH for you. Hotel blocks? They got you. Chairs, tableware, linens, etc? No problem. Beautiful view, stunning architecture and detail.. you cannot go wrong. Casey was a dream and never made me feel crazy with all my questions. Sterling took over after the ceremony and was also great. The whole staff just made us feel so special. The food was delicious, the service impeccable; I can't speak highly enough for the Casa Marina.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Casa Marina Hotel 26
    Casa Marina Hotel 27
    Casa Marina Hotel 28
    Casa Marina Hotel 29

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

As everyone knows, wedding planning can be one of the most stressful experiences of a person's life. Rebekah, and the entire staff of Casa Marina, ensured that our wedding was as perfect as can be!

We had a brunch wedding (10AM-2PM) and so the value was definitely worth every penny! We received many compliments on the variety of the menu that was offered, especially the waffles! Other than a few signs and centerpieces, we also did not have to worry too much about decor as the venue is already gorgeous on its own. I had no issues with placing all my trust in the hands of Rebekah and the entire staff. They are pro's and have seen it all! Any issues/questions that came up on wedding day were handled professionally and most importantly, CALMLY. They really make you feel at ease.

I highly recommend considering having your wedding at this amazing venue!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Martha · Married on 05/05/2018

Rebekah and the whole staff at Casa Marina were great in every detail of my wedding. This place gives the most bang for your buck with delicious food! Great atmosphere and location. Highly recommend it!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Heather · Married on 04/21/2017

This venue was exactly what we were looking for. Beautiful, Beachy, All inclusive - we weren't nickle and dimed for every expense and everyone was exceptionally easy to work with. Rebeckah was a dream to work with and such a professional. She answered our every question with a smile and accommodated our every request. On the day of I had no concerns that everything would run smoothly with Rebeckah and Sterling assisting us with every detail. The food was fantastic and the venue was casually romantic and beautiful. Our day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Carlina · Married on 04/14/2017

We just got married a few days ago & EVERYTHING went unbelievably smooth! My husband, Mike, & I cannot thank Becky, Sterling, & the staff of Casa Marina enough for helping us have such an amazing wedding. We picked Casa Marina initially for many reasons - we could get married & have a reception in the same place (we got married in the courtyard, dinner in the dining room, and danced in the courtyard so everything was spaced out yet intimate), the venue is breathtakingly beautiful so minimal additional decoration is needed, the venue comes with Day-Of-Coordinators (Becky & Sterling), the food is delicious, they have a reasonably priced bar package, hotel rooms on site which a lot of our guests utilized (we got a free one the night of our wedding), the upstairs Penthouse Lounge made for an easy afterparty, string lights in the courtyard are already there for evening lighting. And after our wedding went off without a hitch, I am 10000000% positive, we could not have picked a better venue. Becky & Casey were super responsive to my emails. I asked any question I could think of and they never made me feel like a nuisance, which was greatly appreciated. The staff the night of our wedding was all awesome - my parents & husband have all told me how they never had an empty drink in their hands the whole night, they were always checking on me to see if I needed one (I'm a very slow drinker so I didn't need many refills haha), during dinner they brought us full plates and let us know that whatever we didn't eat they'd box up and put in our room for us, we told Becky before the reception that we had a request to have a piece of each flavor of cake at our table which Sterling made sure happened (Sterling's cake cutting service comes at no additional cost!), the few pieces of cake we did have left at the end of the night they boxed up too for our room. We had so many guests compliment our wedding & we truly due owe a huge thank you to the Casa Marina for that. -Carlina & Mike

Sent on 04/16/2017

Alisha · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I were married last month at Casa Marina and I cannot say enough positive things about this venue, Becky, Casey, Sterling and the entire staff. Becky and Casey were always prompt in answering my e-mails and never made me feel like I was a burden. They helped me work out decorations, timelines and even the rehearsal dinner! We didn't have a wedding planner but with Becky and Casey we certainly didn't need one. The venue has a beautiful, historic twenties feel to it and more than a month later we are still getting compliments on how gorgeous it was. Our ceremony was held in the morning and we had a lovely coffee hour and brunch reception. The food was delicious and so many of our guests went out of their way to tell us how much they enjoyed it. Most "brunch" venues offer mostly breakfast items but the Casa menu was a great mix of breakfast and lunch. For you budget conscious brides looking for a beautiful, classy location- Casa Marina is a great value if you choose a brunch reception. Also, the view and beauty of the building allowed us to use minimal decorations which saved money as well. My husband and I were also very excited that our bridal party could stay on site - just make sure you ask for the "quiet side!" The bride also receives one night in a suite and it faces oceanview. My girls and I stayed together the night before the wedding at it just allowed for some lovely bonding time before the big day. Would definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/09/2016

Thank you so much everyone at Casa Marina for making our wedding so spectacular!! From the planning process with Rebekah and Casey, tasting for menu selection, signature drink requests, making changes to our seating arrangement, saving parking spaces for our guests, Aaron letting us have pelimini, Sterling being there to help us cut the cake, making sure we were doing well, providing extra slices of cake and also dinner in our fridge for the next day, etc.... The Casa Marina is a beautiful place to get married but the staff really makes you feel truly special and we appreciate every little detail and thoughtfulness that they provided. Thank you SO MUCH!!!! <3

Sent on 04/13/2016
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 12/05/2015

I really can't say enough about this venue. They were wonderful with their attention to detail and first class service throughout the ceremony and reception. As long as you're clear and open with Rebekah, the catering manager, things will get done the way you want them too. Rebekah, her assistant Casey and Sterling (the MC) were just amazing. They attended to every detail with care and professionalism. They all worked together with the rest of my vendors to orchestrate a truly amazing day. Then when we had some rain in the middle of it they were able to quickly change floor plans so we could dance inside. The food was amazing and the staff were not only attentive to myself and my new husband, but also to each of our guests, making sure we were all well fed and hydrated :) I would highly recommend their services for any event. I'm truly grateful for their services!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Christina · Married on 11/07/2015

Rebekah the event manager was absolutley amazing to work with. I had no wedding planner and last minute seating changes, which she handled better than I could of dreamed. Everything went so smooth guests never even noticed there was a seating issue. The venue is beautiful my guests were so pleased at the beautiful reception and food. My Mom loved the blueberry scones they serve with complimentary continental breakfast. My fiancee was so grateful to Sterling for helping us with cake cutting. The Casa Marina is a beautiful place to be married, we have great memories with our family and friends we will cherish forever. This place has the best staff they are amazing we can't wait to go back for our anniversary!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Kim · Married on 10/09/2015

We did not have our ceremony here - just our reception. But all of our guests have told us it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever attended!! Becky and Casey were EXTREMELY patient and attentive as we worked through our many questions and changes while we planned. When we were unsure of how to proceed, they offered helpful advice. They responded to our multiple phone calls/emails within the same day, and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. Becky actually made sure I had a drink before we were introduced to the courtyard because she could tell I was still nervous from the ceremony! The staff was amazing for dinner. We chose a sit-down meal, and all of the guests received their meals very quickly. They were very sweet to congratulate us as well. Everything was perfect throughout the entire evening. The bartenders were very attentive and friendly to the guests. This wedding reception was a hit! I would absolutely recommend this spot for a reception. It was perfect, and I know I'm biased, but it was the most beautiful reception I've ever been to!

Sent on 10/24/2015
  • User5194427 · 2+ years ago

Becky and Casey were amazing to work with! Food was phenomenal. We had the pecan crusted grouper, chicken wellington and a steak carving station. I personally tried the pecan crusted grouper with sweet mashed potatoes and it was delicious! We also had spring rolls and bacon wrapped scallops that all of our guest loved. Becky is very prompt and helped put everything in order. Casey was there day of directing everything. The whole ceremony went very smoothly as well as the reception. Sterling was amazing as well! Beautiful space!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Jenni · Married on 05/30/2015

We had our dream wedding at the Casa Marina at the end of May. It was a gorgeous venue with delicious food and an amazingly attentive staff! Their atrium offers the perfect spot for having the benefits of a beach wedding without the drawbacks: we could see the ocean and enjoy the cool breeze, but we didn't have to worry about sand flying everywhere. The architecture of the dining room was so beautiful, we didn't even need to buy fancy decorations or linens to dress it up. It was a perfect wedding and a perfect venue. I recommend it highly!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Katy · Married on 05/22/2015

We could not be happier with this venue for our wedding reception. Rebekah and her staff were amazing and made the day just perfect. Being able to use both the outdoor and indoor area was a big plus for us. The food was amazing and there was a ton of it! Rebekah was so helpful leading up to the big day, she was able to answer every question I had and made wonderful suggestions. They really go above and beyond. The day of was perfect and seamless. We can not thank them enough!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Anne · Married on 05/17/2015

Not only is Casa Marina a beautiful venue with an authentic feel to it, right on the beach (perfect for wedding pictures), Becky was an amazing coordinator, very involved and professional.

Sent on 05/27/2015

I cannot express how Casa Marina is the most beautiful location for a wedding reception. The building itself is beautiful and very elegant not the typical reception hall. We worked closely with Rebekah who was absolutely amazing! Every step of the way assisting us with recommendations based on her extensive experience. She always responded quickly, went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly and as planned. The staff during the reception was exceptional as well, they made our wedding day perfect! The food was incredible; the chef will work closely to create a menu based around your taste and budget. Our stay at Casa Marina was super comfortable! I would highly recommend this place for your special event!

Sent on 05/31/2015
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband proposed to me outside on the beach right outside of Casa Marina a little over a year ago, so we HAD to have our wedding there- and we are so glad we did! The venue is beautiful, the food is amazing, and the staff are REMARKABLE! Becky Lowry was so nice to work with in the planning process. She made everything very easy and was very patient with my last minute changes. We got married on a Saturday night in May, so we had to meet a pretty high food & beverage minimum- but it was worth every dollar! We actually paid a little extra to have an extra hour for the reception. Needless to say, I always had a drink in my hand. Our friends are still raving about what a great time they had. I mean... how can you beat getting married at the beach?!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Jan · Married on 04/18/2015

Everything was fantastic! All of my guests have complimented the food, the venue and the service. There was nothing about the experience that was not excellent.

Sent on 05/02/2015
  • User1252026 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I got married at Casa Marina and it was absolutely gorgeous! They made us feel like royalty the entire process!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Natalie · Married on 03/07/2015

We absolutely loved having our wedding reception at Casa Marina! The hotel itself was perfect for the elegant beach theme wedding we wanted. Becky and Casey were extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. They were always a pleasure to work with and answered any questions I had promptly. Sterling made sure that everything at the reception flowed well and that we had whatever we needed to make the night perfect! The food at Casa Marina is incredible. We had a buffet style dinner and our guests continue to tell us how great the food was! We did have some problems with the front desk (hotel room reservations, which operates separately from events), but Becky was helpful in making sure we had what we needed from them and that it didn’t take away from our excitement. Overall, Casa Marina helped make our day truly magical. I highly recommend Casa Marina for any wedding reception!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Nicole · Married on 01/01/2015

Absolutely wonderful and accommodating!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2014

Our wedding was amazing at Casa Marina. The food was delicious and all of the employees were very helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend the Casa Marina for weddings.

Sent on 10/20/2014