Carpenter Photography & Design

Carpenter Photography & Design

Noblesville, IN 46062 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res...
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the...
About Us

Weddings truly are a celebration of becoming one and we love to be a part of it all! The day you have spent so much time preparing for, dreaming of and investing in will go by so quickly and that is one of the great reasons to invest in a wedding photographer who can tell the unique story of your day. Your wedding is truly a once in-a-lifetime event and expectations are high. So please be re-assured that our experience as wedding photographers has taught us many key skills that will ensure you have  unforgettable and inspired images to last a lifetime.

It is crazy to think that we have been married for over 15 years.  While there are times that we feel we are getting “old” we know that it is more that the time has flown.  Every year that is added to our slate we realize how much our love for each other has grown.  Sure, we loved each other when we got married, but the more we experience life together the more we realize that this journey we are on will only continue to grow sweeter with each passing day.

What does this have to do with you?  We understand the work it takes to put a wedding together and to make your marriage last after the “I Do’s.”  There is a lot of time, money and energy that goes into everything...before and after.  We want you to rest easy and enjoy this journey.  We will capture your love that will withstand time. Photos that will always bring back those memories that happened so quickly on your wedding day.  Photos that will allow you to travel back in time when you are celebrating your 10th, 25th and 50th anniversaries.  What a celebration!

Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.  We can’t wait to meet you...

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know how else to explain our experience with Melody & Jeremy other than AMAZING! We had both engagement pictures and wedding pictures taken with them, and at first I really wasn’t excited because I don't like getting my picture taken. However Melody made it so comfortable for us, it felt like it was just my fiancé and I (at the time of the engagement pictures) walking around downtown. That first experience was so enjoyable that I actually looked forward to taking the pictures on the wedding day! After our experience with Melody and Jeremy we are looking forward to the next big event in our lives so we can have them take pictures for us again. We LOVED them!

• Wedding: 11/21/2009
Services Used: Photography
96x96 sq 1355168641629 21702912150 EyeMAX Cosmetics & Beauty Boutique
96x96 sq 1263948279232 wire Matthew Gordon Photographer
Carpenter Photography & Design is a wedding photographer from Indianapolis. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Noblesville, Zionsville, and Carmel. Carpenter Photography & Design is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Indianapolis wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in wedding photography, engagement photography, portrait photography, classic photography, rustic photography, emotional photography
317-645-7947
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards