Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Emmy
10/05/2013

Brushworx deserves 10 stars, not 5! From the very first correspondence, they were incredible. They were prompt in getting back to me and also very detailed in their replies. As a bride, you of course want to look and feel beautiful, but you also are choosing hair stylists and makeup artists for your nearest and dearest (in my case 6 bridesmaids, my mother and MIL). So there was some pressure there! I was not disappointed at all.

Christine (my hair stylist) and Kisha (my makeup artist) were incredible. They both listened to my thoughts and opinions and worked with me to create a vision I loved. Not to mention, they set me at ease. Their personalities are lovely and just the type of ladies you want to spend the morning of your wedding with.

I wanted to wear my hair down (with extensions) in Veronica Lake style curls. And Christine nailed that look for me. She also crafted them so that by the end of the night, they were still bouncy and perfect. She is a true talent!

Kisha was just as magical with her work. I wanted a bold red lip and a defined eye and she balanced them just right so I looked absolutely glamorous. She also had amazing products --- I bought two of the items she used on my face and they are now staples in my makeup routine! I loved Kisha, it felt as though I was getting ready with a caring friend (who also happens to be an amazing makeup artist!). Something again, that was so nice to have on the morning of such a momentous day.

All-in-all, choosing Brushworx for my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made in the planning process. I loved my look and still receive compliments to this day. In addition, my girlfriends and family were so happy with their looks as well. Which was important to me as I wanted my entire bridal party to feel just as beautiful! xo

Services Used: Beauty & Health
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
Georgia & Highlands, NC , GA 30328

"All Brides are Beautiful, Ours are Breathtaking"

You have the perfect guy. You found the perfect dress. Now all you need is the perfect look to bring it all together. Romantic * Sophisticated*Timeless *Confident * Breathtaking*Peaceful * Effortlessly,Naturally Beautiful

Our artists will work with you to create the prettiest version of who YOU are. Our attention to detail extends not only to your hair and makeup, but also to coordinating with you and your planner/photographer/venue.

It's YOUR wedding. YOUR style. You are UNIQUE. You are SPECIAL.  You're not just a client.....

You are a BRUSHWORX BRIDE.

Call us for the experience you deserve.

As seen in: