Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 6
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 7

Victoria Kepley · Married on 09/08/2019

Fabulous ladies and service

Writing this review as they are finishing up my hair because these ladies are wonderful! Not only are they enjoyable to be around, they do AMAZING work. I am a bridesmaid and my makeup and hair didn’t even look this great for my wedding. They try to match what you are looking for and do a darn good job! I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Kallen

Kallen Watson · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful Experience with Brushworx!

I hired Brushworx for my August 31, 2019 wedding. From our first conversation Patti was so helpful and attentive! I just recently had my makeup and hair trial with Amber. She was so great and made sure that I loved the final product, which I absolutely did! I cannot wait for August knowing Brushworx has me covered!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Cyndi Winslett · Married on 07/27/2019

It was perfect!

So very pleased with their services! Fathia, Melissa, and Katia all provided hair and makeup for 12 people in the wedding party. They were all great - but Fathia who did mother of the groom and the bride and others was the best! She listened to what I (MOG) wanted and made it happen! She didn’t do what she wanted but what we wanted, which is so very important! I absolutely recommend this company for your wedding or any other place you want to look beautiful!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 8
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome team!

Brushworx is an amazing team to work with! From the trial to the day of, Patti and her team were absolute professionals. Kisha and Katia worked with me and my bridemaids and did an absolutely beautiful job. Kisha took my inspiration photos and transformed me into the exact bridal look I wanted. Patti is super organized and communicated with me frequently leading up to the day of to go over pricing, payments, timelines, etc. I would use Brushworx again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 9
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 10
  • Jill

Jill Resnick · Married on 04/20/2019

Detailed, fun and easy to work with.

My wedding was last Saturday and Melissa and Kisha were our artists. They are so talented! Brushworx was easy to work with (especially since we had several changes - sorry!) Our artists were fun, listened to what the ladies wanted and were awesome even with fussy flower girls. Are they a bit pricey? Not compared to other companies I checked. Every camera shot was a 'wow' shot and everyone was so happy. You don't always get what you pay for in weddings, I know I didn't on some fronts. But Brushworx is 100% genuinely a great company and I would recommend them.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie Nicole · Married on 04/13/2019

Outstanding!!

I can’t even begin to describe how amazing the entire Brushworx team is!!! SO organized SO talented SO professional from start to finish!!! As a bride it is so important to have vendors that are easy to work with and that’s exactly what Brushworx is. The process is seamless and they will have you looking your absolute best for your event! I received so many compliments on my hair/makeup from guests and I told every single one to use Brushworx for any and all events!! I highly highly recommend!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 11
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 12

Erica Fredricks · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing on site hair and makeup services!

Brushworx exceeded my expectations with hair and makeup services for my wedding! From the start, brushworx was quick to communicate with me and answer all of my questions. Both patti and Christine were open to phone calls and email correspondence. After booking, I was able to complete a hair and makeup trial with my stylist. I was paired with Shannon and I am so thankful!! Shannon was absolutely incredible. She listened to my vision of my wedding look and she delivered. On the actual day of my wedding we actually deviated a little bit from my trial and Shannon was able to create exactly what I wanted! I was so pleased with my hair and makeup and received so many compliments from my guests and my husband :) crystal was our second stylist performing makeup services on my bridal party. Both Shannon and crystal helped all of the bridal party look their best! They were very communicative throughout the entire process and they even arrived early the day of the wedding. Don’t hesitate to book brushworx as your hair/makeup vendor for your wedding!! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Julie

Julie Craft · Married on 03/10/2019

AMAZING to sum it up

I am SO happy I had the Brushworx team with me on my big day! Patti, Christine were so organized and professional. Even when I had a small disaster with my wedding party, they took the time to call and check on me, bond with me and make me feel confident again! A HUGE shout out to Fathia who was so patient and sweet. She listened to my wants and made me feel so amazing and confident to walk down the aisle. I don't want to leave out how INCREDIBLE she was with my daughters(Jr. Bridesmaids) ages 10 and 8. She was soft touched to give them a beautiful glow and their hair was just what they wanted!! They truly felt like little princesses for the day! Love, Love them!!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 19
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 20
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 21

Madison Pumphrey · Married on 03/02/2019

Loved working with Brushworx!

I really enjoyed working with the entire Brushworx team! The hair/makeup team was on time and flexible in terms of our schedule on the day of our wedding. I worked specifically with Kisha, who was excellent and adapted my hair / makeup to make sure it was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. My hair and make up was exactly what I was hoping for and the entire team was great to work with!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Jahmin J Lee · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful Experience

I partnered with Brushworx for my recent wedding and I was pleased with the whole experience--from the trial run through the wedding day. Patti and her team were able to capture the look I was hoping to achieve, and made sure that the members of my bridal party looked great and felt confident. I would highly recommend the Brushworx team for your upcoming event.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Jordana

Jordana Garcia · Married on 01/05/2019

excellent all around!

The ladies of Brushworx were amazing to work with! First of all, logistics-wise they were on point. They really helped me figure out the timeline and schedule to make sure my bridesmaids and I were ready on time. They were so great at sticking to our agreed-upon schedule that they even ran early! And then as far as the hair and make-up - WOW! We all looked amazing. My 5 bridesmaids all have different styles and every single one of them loved how they looked. I have to give a special shout-out to my hair & make-up Artist - Fathia. She was the best! She was so much fun to work with and she really listened to me and gave great suggestions during my trial. Then on the day of my wedding she repeated that amazing look and she really took her time to make sure I was 100% happy with how I looked. Overall, the ladies of Brushworx are extremely talented and fun to be around and their punctuality and professionalism is top-notch

Sent on 01/21/2019

Hollyann · Married on 12/15/2018

I felt like a BEAUTIFUL bride!

As a bride, hair and makeup were especially important to me on my wedding day. That along with the dress, is what makes the look! I truly cannot say enough great things about Patti, Christine, Shannon and the entire Brushworx team. Patti was an absolute dream to work with! She is so organized and truly goes above and beyond to make sure you, the bride, are happy with your entire look. She is very responsive and will do anything to make sure you are satisfied. Shannon was my makeup artist and she was able to transform me into the most beautiful version of myself. She really listened to what I did and did not want my hair and makeup to look like. She was very patient during the trial and on the day of I was blown away! I had two other brushworx team members do my bridesmaids hair and makeup and they all raved about how much they loved their hair/makeup. They all looked stunning! I cannot recommend the Brushworx team enough. Truly, they made the hair and makeup portion of the wedding process so stress free and amazing.

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia and Brian Jungles · Married on 12/15/2018

Great for hair and makeup!

We hired brushworx to do hair and make up for 11 bridesmaids, the bride, MOB, MOG and grandmothers. They were amazing! They were extremely professional but made getting ready fun and relaxing. I would highly recommend to anyone that is looking to get onsite hair and makeup done.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 22
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 23

Caroline Kogan · Married on 12/14/2018

Worry-Free Bridal Beauty!

I am so happy to have chosen Brushworx for my engagement photo hair and makeup and my wedding day/wedding party hair and makeup. They were amazing and worked with me every step of the way. The bridal trial I had was wonderful and so much fun. I made a few changes a month or two before the wedding, and Brushworx rolled with the punches. They showed up on time, ready to go, and listened to everything we wanted on my wedding day. I even had one of the artists follow me around for a few hours right up until my wedding to make sure everything stayed in place. I couldn't have been happier with their service and I highly recommend them to everyone. Pro Tip - request Kisha... she is AMAZING and is the friendliest, most fun person to work with. We loved her! Choose Brushworx... you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 24
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 25
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 26
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 27
  • Kruhlich

Kruhlich · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful experience!

I was referred to Patti, owner of Brushworx, by a family member for hair and makeup for my upcoming wedding. The entire experience was great! Fathia worked closely with me, wanting everything to be perfect for my special day. Wonderful job Fathia!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 28

Kristin · Married on 11/17/2018

No better choice than Brushworx for your special occasions!

True story - Brushworx was the first call we made after we booked our wedding venue! After using Brushworx for my sister’s wedding back in 2014, we knew there was no one else to use to make us feel as special and beautiful on my wedding day in November 2018. And, of course they did not disappoint!

The Brushworx team was incredibly enjoyable to work with – from start to finish. And, the ease and confidence built with clear communication, vision casting, hair/make-up trial, and timeline creation was such a relief during the craziness of a busy season. When the wedding day came, there were no worries in sight! And, even with a sick artist that morning, Christine (co-owner) swooped in to save the day with ease and no fret! We were thankful to work with this dream team (Patti, Kisha, Nataleigh, and Christine) nailing each our visions for the day. Such a joy to work with a team with such professionalism, passion, and talent! No better choice than Brushworx for your special occasions.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Mandy Savino · Married on 11/10/2018

You MUST use them if you’re gettinf married!

I am still swooning over how perfect Fathia, Maria, Rebecca, Amber and Christine made me and my girls feel on my wedding day ! These women are so amazing at what they do. I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life and my bridesmaids, my mom, my mother in laws and grandmother were breathtaking. The artists really listened to what we all wanted and made it happen for each one of us. I’ll never be able to thank the Brushworx team enough for all they did to make my special day so flawless!

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Shaina

Shaina Bellis · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful the Brushworx team was. They made the entire process easy and were quick to answer any questions I had. We had Keisha and Maria on the day of the wedding and both are absolutely phenomenal artists!!! They were able to accommodate hair and makeup for all age ranges (ages 8 - 86). Keisha did my hair and makeup and hair for my bridal party, mom, grandmother and niece. Maria did makeup for my bridal party, mom and grandmother. Everyone absolutely loved the end result!!! I loved how Maria adopted the makeup to fit everyone's style and complexion. I love how Keisha was able to look at a photo and recreate any hair style everyone wanted. I absolutely loved how beautiful they made me feel for my special day. I cannot thank them enough for how wonderful, friendly, and professional they were. I would highly recommend Brushworx to anyone looking for professional hair and makeup - it was an overall excellent experience from beginning to end and everyone with fantastic to work with!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 29
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 30
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 31

Kate · Married on 10/27/2018

Most amazing makeup for my wedding day!!

I cannot say enough good things about Brushworx! Patti and Christine are a dream to work with and our makeup artists were incredible! Everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful on our wedding day. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Fleece · Married on 10/26/2018

Everything about my experience was #flawless!

The Brushworx team exceeded my expectations in every single way! The communication was easy, they scheduled my trial around my hectic life schedule, the trial was so easy (I had Shannon!), and the day of was executed without a hitch!

As mentioned above, Shannon was my stylist. From first meeting her at my trial, I knew I was in good hands! She is so calm and professional and has a knack for reading what people want/need. She took my verbal description of what I wanted my make up to look like and nailed it! She also took a few inspiration photos I had of my hair, and combined them into the perfect side up-do! Everything was perfect and she was able to replicate the exact look on wedding day! She also made my mother (who has never had her make up professionally done before) very comfortable with the whole process and she looked stunning! The bridesmaids Shannon styled, also looked flawless!

Marlene was the second stylist for my bridesmaids and her work was beautiful! All of my bridesmaids had different hair and make up expectations and styles, and she executed them perfectly!

Both Shannon and Marlene are true industry professionals in every way!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jordan Stepanski · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience with a very talented artist!

I truly believe the most important decision a bride NEEDS to make is hiring a talented hair and makeup artist to make her feel beautiful on the big day. I put off hiring a hair and makeup artist until about 6 months before the wedding (I do not recommend waiting!!) and was very lucky that Brushwork had one artist available. Christine was able to take my many photos and rambling ideas and turn them into a work of art. I would recommend Brushworx (ask for Christine!!) to any bride.

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 32
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 33

Kelley Dwyer · Married on 10/06/2018

Melissa made me look like a better version of myself

Following a few tragic trials, I was terrified of getting my hair/make up done for the wedding. Quite frankly, so was my husband after seeing the pounds of makeup used during other trials.

The day of the wedding, Melissa made me look like an angel, like I actually stepped out of a freshly bloomed rose. She ACED my low, loose bun. She gave each one of my bridesmaids a unique but cohesive look and not one of them redid their makeup!

HMU was something I went into the wedding worrying about and by the first look, I was walking around like a Victoria Secret Angel.

Despite being in October, it was 90 degrees out and I am a SWEATER. My make up and hair were perfect and matte and impeccable from start to finish. I'm not sure how she achieved this, but I was very grateful!

Thank you, Brushworx, for giving me the confidence to pose for pictures and walk down the aisle in a fancy dress in front of all our friends and families. I will be back!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Callan · Married on 10/06/2018

100% Recommend these amazing ladies!

This company and the artists are phenomenal! I have never had an hair and MU artist so perfectly mimic the look I am going for! I was so happy with how my hair and make up turned out on my wedding day that I serious cried! (and I am very picky about my hair and my make up!) Shout out SHANNON JENNINGS! She is one of the kindest and most talented artists along with the rest of the team that was there on my wedding day! They were efficient but took time and worked their magic to make sure all my girls felt their best :) So highly recommend these guys! Truly!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Danielle T · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Job

Brushworx was a great choice for hair and makeup on my wedding day! Shannon J. did my hair and makeup and she did everything I asked for. I didn't look overdone with caked on makeup. She made me look like myself, but 10x more beautiful. All my bridesmaids had flower crowns and the team doing everyone's hair made it work. I had some individual flowers added to my own hair style and Shannon made it look perfect. All my bridesmaids + mom and mother-in-law all looked stunning. 5 stars!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/21/2018

Booking Brushworx was one of the best decisons I made for my wedding! I highly recommend this company! The main reason I booked Brushworx was for the simple fact that they came to us. This makes your day and the whole bridal parties day much easier because you are not waiting in a salon for 6 hours while everyone gets hair and makeup done. Kisha and Fathia were on site with us and they were phenomenal! My bridal party couldn't look more beautiful! Every girl was so impressed with their hair and makeup! One of my bridemaids has been in many weddings and asks for the same hair do everytime, and Kisha finally gave her the look shes always been wanting! You need to book these ladies in advance! Don't let booking your hair and makeup take a back seat because these women will start booking up every weekend!

Sent on 10/04/2018