Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 7
  • Jordana

Jordana Garcia · Married on 01/05/2019

excellent all around!

The ladies of Brushworx were amazing to work with! First of all, logistics-wise they were on point. They really helped me figure out the timeline and schedule to make sure my bridesmaids and I were ready on time. They were so great at sticking to our agreed-upon schedule that they even ran early! And then as far as the hair and make-up - WOW! We all looked amazing. My 5 bridesmaids all have different styles and every single one of them loved how they looked. I have to give a special shout-out to my hair & make-up Artist - Fathia. She was the best! She was so much fun to work with and she really listened to me and gave great suggestions during my trial. Then on the day of my wedding she repeated that amazing look and she really took her time to make sure I was 100% happy with how I looked. Overall, the ladies of Brushworx are extremely talented and fun to be around and their punctuality and professionalism is top-notch

Hollyann · Married on 12/15/2018

I felt like a BEAUTIFUL bride!

As a bride, hair and makeup were especially important to me on my wedding day. That along with the dress, is what makes the look! I truly cannot say enough great things about Patti, Christine, Shannon and the entire Brushworx team. Patti was an absolute dream to work with! She is so organized and truly goes above and beyond to make sure you, the bride, are happy with your entire look. She is very responsive and will do anything to make sure you are satisfied. Shannon was my makeup artist and she was able to transform me into the most beautiful version of myself. She really listened to what I did and did not want my hair and makeup to look like. She was very patient during the trial and on the day of I was blown away! I had two other brushworx team members do my bridesmaids hair and makeup and they all raved about how much they loved their hair/makeup. They all looked stunning! I cannot recommend the Brushworx team enough. Truly, they made the hair and makeup portion of the wedding process so stress free and amazing.

• Olivia

Olivia and Brian Jungles · Married on 12/15/2018

Great for hair and makeup!

We hired brushworx to do hair and make up for 11 bridesmaids, the bride, MOB, MOG and grandmothers. They were amazing! They were extremely professional but made getting ready fun and relaxing. I would highly recommend to anyone that is looking to get onsite hair and makeup done.

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 13
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 14

Caroline Kogan · Married on 12/14/2018

Worry-Free Bridal Beauty!

I am so happy to have chosen Brushworx for my engagement photo hair and makeup and my wedding day/wedding party hair and makeup. They were amazing and worked with me every step of the way. The bridal trial I had was wonderful and so much fun. I made a few changes a month or two before the wedding, and Brushworx rolled with the punches. They showed up on time, ready to go, and listened to everything we wanted on my wedding day. I even had one of the artists follow me around for a few hours right up until my wedding to make sure everything stayed in place. I couldn't have been happier with their service and I highly recommend them to everyone. Pro Tip - request Kisha... she is AMAZING and is the friendliest, most fun person to work with. We loved her! Choose Brushworx... you won't regret it!

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 15
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 16
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 17
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 18
  • Kruhlich

Kruhlich · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful experience!

I was referred to Patti, owner of Brushworx, by a family member for hair and makeup for my upcoming wedding. The entire experience was great! Fathia worked closely with me, wanting everything to be perfect for my special day. Wonderful job Fathia!

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 19

Mandy Savino · Married on 11/10/2018

You MUST use them if you’re gettinf married!

I am still swooning over how perfect Fathia, Maria, Rebecca, Amber and Christine made me and my girls feel on my wedding day ! These women are so amazing at what they do. I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life and my bridesmaids, my mom, my mother in laws and grandmother were breathtaking. The artists really listened to what we all wanted and made it happen for each one of us. I’ll never be able to thank the Brushworx team enough for all they did to make my special day so flawless!

• Shaina

Shaina Bellis · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful the Brushworx team was. They made the entire process easy and were quick to answer any questions I had. We had Keisha and Maria on the day of the wedding and both are absolutely phenomenal artists!!! They were able to accommodate hair and makeup for all age ranges (ages 8 - 86). Keisha did my hair and makeup and hair for my bridal party, mom, grandmother and niece. Maria did makeup for my bridal party, mom and grandmother. Everyone absolutely loved the end result!!! I loved how Maria adopted the makeup to fit everyone's style and complexion. I love how Keisha was able to look at a photo and recreate any hair style everyone wanted. I absolutely loved how beautiful they made me feel for my special day. I cannot thank them enough for how wonderful, friendly, and professional they were. I would highly recommend Brushworx to anyone looking for professional hair and makeup - it was an overall excellent experience from beginning to end and everyone with fantastic to work with!

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 20
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 21
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 22

Kate · Married on 10/27/2018

Most amazing makeup for my wedding day!!

I cannot say enough good things about Brushworx! Patti and Christine are a dream to work with and our makeup artists were incredible! Everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful on our wedding day. Highly recommend!!

• Jasmine

Jasmine Fleece · Married on 10/26/2018

Everything about my experience was #flawless!

The Brushworx team exceeded my expectations in every single way! The communication was easy, they scheduled my trial around my hectic life schedule, the trial was so easy (I had Shannon!), and the day of was executed without a hitch!

As mentioned above, Shannon was my stylist. From first meeting her at my trial, I knew I was in good hands! She is so calm and professional and has a knack for reading what people want/need. She took my verbal description of what I wanted my make up to look like and nailed it! She also took a few inspiration photos I had of my hair, and combined them into the perfect side up-do! Everything was perfect and she was able to replicate the exact look on wedding day! She also made my mother (who has never had her make up professionally done before) very comfortable with the whole process and she looked stunning! The bridesmaids Shannon styled, also looked flawless!

Marlene was the second stylist for my bridesmaids and her work was beautiful! All of my bridesmaids had different hair and make up expectations and styles, and she executed them perfectly!

Both Shannon and Marlene are true industry professionals in every way!

Jordan Stepanski · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience with a very talented artist!

I truly believe the most important decision a bride NEEDS to make is hiring a talented hair and makeup artist to make her feel beautiful on the big day. I put off hiring a hair and makeup artist until about 6 months before the wedding (I do not recommend waiting!!) and was very lucky that Brushwork had one artist available. Christine was able to take my many photos and rambling ideas and turn them into a work of art. I would recommend Brushworx (ask for Christine!!) to any bride.

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 23
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 24

Kelley Dwyer · Married on 10/06/2018

Melissa made me look like a better version of myself

Following a few tragic trials, I was terrified of getting my hair/make up done for the wedding. Quite frankly, so was my husband after seeing the pounds of makeup used during other trials.

The day of the wedding, Melissa made me look like an angel, like I actually stepped out of a freshly bloomed rose. She ACED my low, loose bun. She gave each one of my bridesmaids a unique but cohesive look and not one of them redid their makeup!

HMU was something I went into the wedding worrying about and by the first look, I was walking around like a Victoria Secret Angel.

Despite being in October, it was 90 degrees out and I am a SWEATER. My make up and hair were perfect and matte and impeccable from start to finish. I'm not sure how she achieved this, but I was very grateful!

Thank you, Brushworx, for giving me the confidence to pose for pictures and walk down the aisle in a fancy dress in front of all our friends and families. I will be back!

Callan · Married on 10/06/2018

100% Recommend these amazing ladies!

This company and the artists are phenomenal! I have never had an hair and MU artist so perfectly mimic the look I am going for! I was so happy with how my hair and make up turned out on my wedding day that I serious cried! (and I am very picky about my hair and my make up!) Shout out SHANNON JENNINGS! She is one of the kindest and most talented artists along with the rest of the team that was there on my wedding day! They were efficient but took time and worked their magic to make sure all my girls felt their best :) So highly recommend these guys! Truly!

Danielle T · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Job

Brushworx was a great choice for hair and makeup on my wedding day! Shannon J. did my hair and makeup and she did everything I asked for. I didn't look overdone with caked on makeup. She made me look like myself, but 10x more beautiful. All my bridesmaids had flower crowns and the team doing everyone's hair made it work. I had some individual flowers added to my own hair style and Shannon made it look perfect. All my bridesmaids + mom and mother-in-law all looked stunning. 5 stars!

Jamie · Married on 09/21/2018

Booking Brushworx was one of the best decisons I made for my wedding! I highly recommend this company! The main reason I booked Brushworx was for the simple fact that they came to us. This makes your day and the whole bridal parties day much easier because you are not waiting in a salon for 6 hours while everyone gets hair and makeup done. Kisha and Fathia were on site with us and they were phenomenal! My bridal party couldn't look more beautiful! Every girl was so impressed with their hair and makeup! One of my bridemaids has been in many weddings and asks for the same hair do everytime, and Kisha finally gave her the look shes always been wanting! You need to book these ladies in advance! Don't let booking your hair and makeup take a back seat because these women will start booking up every weekend!

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 25

Donna · Married on 09/08/2018

Christine did an awesome job. She was a pleasure to work with!

Caity · Married on 07/29/2018

Fathia from Brushworx did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup, and also did the hair and makeup for my two bridesmaids. All three of us have very different styles, and she was able to capture that perfectly. My bridesmaids were ecstatic about how they looked, which made me a happy bride! Fathia is also incredibly kind and patient, and she really put us all at ease at the beginning of a very busy day. I wanted a few changes from what we'd done at the trial, and she was able to accommodate my requests with no problem, so that I had exactly the look I wanted.

Joanna Blaesing · Married on 07/21/2018

Professional, Fun, and Amazing Experience

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Patti, Kisha, and Renee. A few days before the wedding day we had a little timeline hiccup and they were quick to respond and so flexible with the time they needed to be there. The wedding day, they were not only super organized and professional, but they were also so much fun to be around. Kisha and Renee did our hair and make-up and made all of my bridesmaids and I look better than we ever have and probably ever will again on the wedding day. I would recommend Brushworx to any bride to be

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 26

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

The Brushworx team - a talented, professional, wonderful group to work with....from start to finish. From the consult to the wedding day, they were awesome! We had a large wedding party, with 13 people getting hair and/or make up services. All the girls were pleased with the services! They even transformed me, the Mother-of the-Bride! I was thrilled with my hair and make-up (and I did not have a prior consult). Renee worked her magic!! I received compliments all night. Thanks for making us all look our absolute best on such an important day!!

Erica · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with the Brushworx team! From the moment I reached out, they were easily one of the most responsive vendors. All my questions, getting the contract signed and the details planned was a breeze with Christine & Patti. They had to deal with me for over a year so I really appreciate their patience! The trial made me feel even more confident in my choice. They really seemed to understand what I was going with my pictures and our conversations. We had a tight timeline to work with but they made it happen and none of us ever felt rushed or worried. My bridesmaids were so happy with the final product, they really knew how to accentuate their natural beauty and translate what they were asking for on the fly. I made a slight adjustment to what I wanted for my hair the day of and Christine dealt with it with ease. The final product was so worth everything we paid and more! What an absolute pleasure it was to work with Christine, Maria & Melissa. Thank you guys so much for everything!!

Do not hesitate, book them now!!

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 27
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 28
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 29

Cin · Married on 04/28/2018

I wish I could hire Brushworx for everyone so they could feel as beautiful and as confident as I felt on my wedding day. My hair and makeup was perfect, the entire team is so professional. My maid of honor said she looked better for my wedding than her own because of Brushworx! My mom is one of the most self-conscious people I know and to hear her say she felt beautiful was priceless. I know their services are an investment, but completely worth it and so much more.

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 30
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 31
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 32
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 33
  • Payton

Payton · Married on 04/21/2018

Brushworx is absolutely amazing and helped make my wedding day (April 21, 2018) a fairytale! We had 15 women (mix of wedding party and family members) receive beauty services on my wedding day. They handled the organization of all of these services before and during the day like pros! On the front end, Christine really took the time to answer all of my questions and I felt I knew exactly what all needed to be done in preparation for the big day. It made it easier throughout the wedding planning period to get Brushworx the information they needed and to relay the exact information my bridesmaids and family members needed to know. I worked with Patti to get everything organized (scheduling, pricing, invoicing, etc.) about 1-2 months prior to the wedding day, and she was amazing to work with throughout that process! As far as my actual beauty services, Rachel walked with me through my trial and wedding day like a friend! She is so incredibly talented, she truly does customize your beauty style, and she is so extremely nice and fun to have with you through this experience. I honestly felt like a princess during my trial and on the wedding day because of her amazing work. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing with my Brushworx experience!

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 34
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 35

Alyssa · Married on 04/14/2018

Brushworx and Fathia and Katia were great to work with for my wedding! They worked with me prior to the wedding to have a trial run to ensure I liked everything. They were helpful with making a schedule for the day to ensure everyone’s hair and makeup was done in time for the ceremony. Everything turned out beautifully! My bridesmaids and I were all so pleased with our hair and makeup. They did a great job and I would highly recommend!

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 36
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 37
  • F

Francesca · Married on 04/07/2018

Brushworx was fantastic! After I saw that half the pictures I had pinned on my make-up inspiration board were from them I knew it was a perfect fit. Racheal did my hair and make up and I could not have loved her more. She is super talented and she took my vision (super natural but beautiful) and made it better than I could have imagined! I had 9 bridesmaids plus my mom all getting hair and make up done, and they were so organized and on schedule we were actually done early. I can't recommend them enough!

Julie · Married on 03/24/2018

The couple of times I've had my makeup done for other friends' weddings, I never really thought it was worth the money. Maybe I just didn't like myself with a lot of makeup on? Nope - I just hadn't found someone who was able to make me look my best. If you want to feel absolutely beautiful on your wedding day, HIRE BRUSHWORX and work with Marlene!!!!! I had my trial with her, and she did contouring and my hair (I've never tried contouring before), and WOW!!!!! She took her time with me at the trial, explaining everything, and encouraging me to speak up if I wanted her to make a change. I thought I was in love with everything at my trial, but it just pales in comparison to the day of! My hair was STUNNING, and my make-up was gorgeous - I wish I could look like that every single day! They are happy to work with clip in extensions, which I highly recommend if your hair isn't as long or as thick as you'd like. I will definitely be using Marlene for future events, and honestly would like to take some make-up lessons with her, because holy cow, this lady can contour!!!!! The other ladies at brushworx are incredible as well - for my wedding, we had 3 others doing hair and make-up. All of my bridesmaids and mother of the bride/groom, were extremely pleased, stating "wow, this is the best makeup I've probably ever had done). Will post some photos of everyone once we get our wedding photos. Love brushworx!!! Thanks for making my girls and me feel beautiful!