Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

266 Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Fleece · Married on 10/26/2018

Everything about my experience was #flawless!

The Brushworx team exceeded my expectations in every single way! The communication was easy, they scheduled my trial around my hectic life schedule, the trial was so easy (I had Shannon!), and the day of was executed without a hitch!

As mentioned above, Shannon was my stylist. From first meeting her at my trial, I knew I was in good hands! She is so calm and professional and has a knack for reading what people want/need. She took my verbal description of what I wanted my make up to look like and nailed it! She also took a few inspiration photos I had of my hair, and combined them into the perfect side up-do! Everything was perfect and she was able to replicate the exact look on wedding day! She also made my mother (who has never had her make up professionally done before) very comfortable with the whole process and she looked stunning! The bridesmaids Shannon styled, also looked flawless!

Marlene was the second stylist for my bridesmaids and her work was beautiful! All of my bridesmaids had different hair and make up expectations and styles, and she executed them perfectly!

Both Shannon and Marlene are true industry professionals in every way!

Jordan Stepanski · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience with a very talented artist!

I truly believe the most important decision a bride NEEDS to make is hiring a talented hair and makeup artist to make her feel beautiful on the big day. I put off hiring a hair and makeup artist until about 6 months before the wedding (I do not recommend waiting!!) and was very lucky that Brushwork had one artist available. Christine was able to take my many photos and rambling ideas and turn them into a work of art. I would recommend Brushworx (ask for Christine!!) to any bride.

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 6
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 7

Kelley Dwyer · Married on 10/06/2018

Melissa made me look like a better version of myself

Following a few tragic trials, I was terrified of getting my hair/make up done for the wedding. Quite frankly, so was my husband after seeing the pounds of makeup used during other trials.

The day of the wedding, Melissa made me look like an angel, like I actually stepped out of a freshly bloomed rose. She ACED my low, loose bun. She gave each one of my bridesmaids a unique but cohesive look and not one of them redid their makeup!

HMU was something I went into the wedding worrying about and by the first look, I was walking around like a Victoria Secret Angel.

Despite being in October, it was 90 degrees out and I am a SWEATER. My make up and hair were perfect and matte and impeccable from start to finish. I'm not sure how she achieved this, but I was very grateful!

Thank you, Brushworx, for giving me the confidence to pose for pictures and walk down the aisle in a fancy dress in front of all our friends and families. I will be back!

Jamie · Married on 09/21/2018

Booking Brushworx was one of the best decisons I made for my wedding! I highly recommend this company! The main reason I booked Brushworx was for the simple fact that they came to us. This makes your day and the whole bridal parties day much easier because you are not waiting in a salon for 6 hours while everyone gets hair and makeup done. Kisha and Fathia were on site with us and they were phenomenal! My bridal party couldn't look more beautiful! Every girl was so impressed with their hair and makeup! One of my bridemaids has been in many weddings and asks for the same hair do everytime, and Kisha finally gave her the look shes always been wanting! You need to book these ladies in advance! Don't let booking your hair and makeup take a back seat because these women will start booking up every weekend!

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 8

Donna · Married on 09/08/2018

Christine did an awesome job. She was a pleasure to work with!

Caity · Married on 07/29/2018

Fathia from Brushworx did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup, and also did the hair and makeup for my two bridesmaids. All three of us have very different styles, and she was able to capture that perfectly. My bridesmaids were ecstatic about how they looked, which made me a happy bride! Fathia is also incredibly kind and patient, and she really put us all at ease at the beginning of a very busy day. I wanted a few changes from what we'd done at the trial, and she was able to accommodate my requests with no problem, so that I had exactly the look I wanted.

Joanna Blaesing · Married on 07/21/2018

Professional, Fun, and Amazing Experience

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Patti, Kisha, and Renee. A few days before the wedding day we had a little timeline hiccup and they were quick to respond and so flexible with the time they needed to be there. The wedding day, they were not only super organized and professional, but they were also so much fun to be around. Kisha and Renee did our hair and make-up and made all of my bridesmaids and I look better than we ever have and probably ever will again on the wedding day. I would recommend Brushworx to any bride to be

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 9

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

The Brushworx team - a talented, professional, wonderful group to work with....from start to finish. From the consult to the wedding day, they were awesome! We had a large wedding party, with 13 people getting hair and/or make up services. All the girls were pleased with the services! They even transformed me, the Mother-of the-Bride! I was thrilled with my hair and make-up (and I did not have a prior consult). Renee worked her magic!! I received compliments all night. Thanks for making us all look our absolute best on such an important day!!

Erica · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with the Brushworx team! From the moment I reached out, they were easily one of the most responsive vendors. All my questions, getting the contract signed and the details planned was a breeze with Christine & Patti. They had to deal with me for over a year so I really appreciate their patience! The trial made me feel even more confident in my choice. They really seemed to understand what I was going with my pictures and our conversations. We had a tight timeline to work with but they made it happen and none of us ever felt rushed or worried. My bridesmaids were so happy with the final product, they really knew how to accentuate their natural beauty and translate what they were asking for on the fly. I made a slight adjustment to what I wanted for my hair the day of and Christine dealt with it with ease. The final product was so worth everything we paid and more! What an absolute pleasure it was to work with Christine, Maria & Melissa. Thank you guys so much for everything!!

Do not hesitate, book them now!!

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 10
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 11
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 12

Cin · Married on 04/28/2018

I wish I could hire Brushworx for everyone so they could feel as beautiful and as confident as I felt on my wedding day. My hair and makeup was perfect, the entire team is so professional. My maid of honor said she looked better for my wedding than her own because of Brushworx! My mom is one of the most self-conscious people I know and to hear her say she felt beautiful was priceless. I know their services are an investment, but completely worth it and so much more.

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 13
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 14
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 15
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 16

Payton · Married on 04/21/2018

Brushworx is absolutely amazing and helped make my wedding day (April 21, 2018) a fairytale! We had 15 women (mix of wedding party and family members) receive beauty services on my wedding day. They handled the organization of all of these services before and during the day like pros! On the front end, Christine really took the time to answer all of my questions and I felt I knew exactly what all needed to be done in preparation for the big day. It made it easier throughout the wedding planning period to get Brushworx the information they needed and to relay the exact information my bridesmaids and family members needed to know. I worked with Patti to get everything organized (scheduling, pricing, invoicing, etc.) about 1-2 months prior to the wedding day, and she was amazing to work with throughout that process! As far as my actual beauty services, Rachel walked with me through my trial and wedding day like a friend! She is so incredibly talented, she truly does customize your beauty style, and she is so extremely nice and fun to have with you through this experience. I honestly felt like a princess during my trial and on the wedding day because of her amazing work. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing with my Brushworx experience!

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 17
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 18

Alyssa · Married on 04/14/2018

Brushworx and Fathia and Katia were great to work with for my wedding! They worked with me prior to the wedding to have a trial run to ensure I liked everything. They were helpful with making a schedule for the day to ensure everyone’s hair and makeup was done in time for the ceremony. Everything turned out beautifully! My bridesmaids and I were all so pleased with our hair and makeup. They did a great job and I would highly recommend!

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 19
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 20
  • F

Francesca · Married on 04/07/2018

Brushworx was fantastic! After I saw that half the pictures I had pinned on my make-up inspiration board were from them I knew it was a perfect fit. Racheal did my hair and make up and I could not have loved her more. She is super talented and she took my vision (super natural but beautiful) and made it better than I could have imagined! I had 9 bridesmaids plus my mom all getting hair and make up done, and they were so organized and on schedule we were actually done early. I can't recommend them enough!

Julie · Married on 03/24/2018

The couple of times I've had my makeup done for other friends' weddings, I never really thought it was worth the money. Maybe I just didn't like myself with a lot of makeup on? Nope - I just hadn't found someone who was able to make me look my best. If you want to feel absolutely beautiful on your wedding day, HIRE BRUSHWORX and work with Marlene!!!!! I had my trial with her, and she did contouring and my hair (I've never tried contouring before), and WOW!!!!! She took her time with me at the trial, explaining everything, and encouraging me to speak up if I wanted her to make a change. I thought I was in love with everything at my trial, but it just pales in comparison to the day of! My hair was STUNNING, and my make-up was gorgeous - I wish I could look like that every single day! They are happy to work with clip in extensions, which I highly recommend if your hair isn't as long or as thick as you'd like. I will definitely be using Marlene for future events, and honestly would like to take some make-up lessons with her, because holy cow, this lady can contour!!!!! The other ladies at brushworx are incredible as well - for my wedding, we had 3 others doing hair and make-up. All of my bridesmaids and mother of the bride/groom, were extremely pleased, stating "wow, this is the best makeup I've probably ever had done). Will post some photos of everyone once we get our wedding photos. Love brushworx!!! Thanks for making my girls and me feel beautiful!

Hope · Married on 12/22/2017

I am so thankful I chose Brushworx for my wedding! The entire experience was phenomenal. I knew that I could rely on them. If I had questions, I received almost immediate answers. Patti, the co-owner of the company, was involved in every step of the process. When I went for my trial run and when my mom went for her trial run, she came down to introduce herself, meet us, and make sure we were taken care of. This is a very well run company and they do outstanding work.
    Marlene was my hair and makeup artist and I felt she was an absolute blessing! I normally do not like to get my hair and makeup done because I can be very picky, however, Marlene far exceeded my expectations. My mom, who also does not like getting her hair and make up done, also got her hair and make up done by Marlene. My mom was so calm and was truly able to enjoy the entire wedding day because of Marlene's beautiful work. Marlene is a great listener and really tries to capture who you are as a person. She has the most calming presence about her which is very helpful when you are getting ready. Marlene showed up not only on time, but a few minutes early to be sure to start on time. Marlene went above and beyond her job to help me and my mom feel the best we could that day.
    Everything with Brushworx was executed so professionally. Their reliability and quality of work is priceless. As women, you want to feel your best on your wedding day and Brushworx truly helped me feel better than my best. They were definitely the best choice and the best way to start off my wedding day!

Melissa · Married on 11/18/2017

My sister-in-law used Brushworx at her wedding about 8 years ago. They did an amazing job then, so I was interested in using them for my wedding. I was so pleased to learn they had grown their business and were such a reasonable price for their services. Patti was so amazing and sweet to work with. She made everything so easy and stress free. My trial went off without a hitch. I have really sensitive skin (rosacea), and was nervous about what went on my face. They use the best products, and many of their stylists are estheticians, so they know what they are doing. I felt in such good hands and Rachel gave me such great advice for my own skin and hair. Day-of we had Rachel and Jessie. One of my favorite memories looking back on my wedding day was getting ready with all my girls in the morning. The Brushworx team did an amazing job, and we all looked and felt like princesses!

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 21
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 22
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/05/2017

Brushworx was amazing!! Every single person who got hair/makeup was super happy! Kisha did my makeup and Christine did my hair - WOW! They’d both done my trial but the wedding day results were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Amber did my mom’s makeup as well as some of my bridesmaids and her work was gorgeous, too! I seriously don’t have the words to do them justice. From beginning to end their professionalism, service, attention to detail, and communication is unsurpassed. I struggled with finding a look I liked but they were ever patient and never made me feel like I was a pain. They were friendly, warm, accommodating, timely, and personable. I can’t thank them enough for making me feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt and keeping me calm while doing it. And it all lasted ALL NIGHT! Thank you Christine, Kisha & Amber!!

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 23

Alicia · Married on 10/21/2017

Brushworx saved my wedding day! I couldn't find a vendor for hair and makeup for the longest time and every time I did, they were all booked up for our wedding day. Brushworx was available and very accommodating. They held a trial run for me, which made me feel comfortable. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup, which made me nervous to hire someone to do my make up/hair. My artist listened to me and my concerns and really made me feel beautiful, but still like myself on my wedding day.

Also - even though my bridesmaids didn't receive a trial run, our artists really listened to what they wanted/described and made them look gorgeous as well. We all were very impressed!

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 24
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 25
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 26
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 27
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 28

Margo · Married on 09/23/2017

Brushworx provided two artists for our September 23 wedding. Both of the artists were extremely professional, but also fun! Fathia was excellent to work with and I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Brushworx to anyone for their special day.

Jenna · Married on 09/16/2017

Brushworx was amazing. Christine was so responsive and organized before the wedding. Rachel was the best - I'm so thankful to her for making my makeup and hair perfect on my wedding day.

Mallory · Married on 09/15/2017

I absolutely loved working with the Brushworx team every step of the way! They were very responsive and always available to speak with me. I had 10 bridesmaids, my mother, and myself receive hair and makeup from Marlene and Faith and all of us LOVED our results! Additionally, they were on time and even ahead of schedule even though we had so many people, which is awesome. I have never felt so pretty as I did on my wedding day and I have Marlene and Faith to thank! I highly recommend using Brushworx for your Big Day!
    Love,
    Mallory

Claire · Married on 08/12/2017

Looking your best on your wedding day is an absolute must, and the team at Brushworx did just that for me. Communication before my wedding day was prompt and professional. The team arrived on time and finished according to timeline. We started make up at 9am for my 7pm wedding and all of the make up and hair still looked fantastic!! I was glowing that day, and I have Brushworx to thank. I highly recommend this team!

Leslie · Married on 07/28/2017

I can't say enough great things about the Brushworx team! Patti was very accommodating and professional to work with and made the weeks leading up to my wedding way less stressful. Kisha, Katia, and Fathia are AMAZING!!! I could go on and on about the three of them. They arrived early and had the day running perfectly so it was a great stress free day. They definitely had their hands full with a bride, ten bridesmaids, and two moms and pulled it off flawlessly! The girls were able to replicate the exact pictures my bridesmaids showed them, some with these beautiful braids, and everyone honestly loved their hair. Only five of my bridesmaids signed up for makeup, and the five that didn't regretted it after seeing how beautiful the other girls looked. Three girls even asked if they could add on makeup that day, but unfortunately we didn't plan on that so we didn't have enough time. So my advice is get HAIR AND MAKE UP done by Brushworx, I promise you that you will not be disappointed! Kisha, you are a rock star! Thank you for making me look and feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day!

Julie · Married on 07/15/2017

Brushworx is an absolute MUST for your wedding!! I worked with Patti, Rachel and Jessie. They were so accommodating, professional, ON TIME, sweet, did what they said they would do, and most importantly GOOD. Makeup and hair for the whole bridal party was flawless and lasted the whole night. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!