1013 Meadow Brook Dr, Woodstock, GA 30188 Map · Phone number

Table setting
c2c9ee2edff3a8c0 1527506151 46f4acdd0c55a25b 1527506147158 7 33120793 208775966
houstonlakewedding sneaks 155 51 697717
Couple photo

62 Reviews for Winey Blonde Events Co.

Winey Blonde Events Co. 1
Winey Blonde Events Co. 2
Winey Blonde Events Co. 3
Winey Blonde Events Co. 4
Winey Blonde Events Co. 5
Winey Blonde Events Co. 6
Winey Blonde Events Co. 7

Kristin Schultz · Married on 06/04/2019

BEST wedding planners EVER!

Stop reading this review and go book Winey Blonde Events for your wedding! :) Britt Moss planned our wedding and reception at Kaya Vineyard on 4/6/19 and it was absolutely perfect. She's extremely detail-oriented, fun to work with, will help you negotiate if/when you need it, and will make sure your special day is exactly what you want. I am not kidding when I say that I had absolutely ZERO stress on our wedding day because of Britt. She coordinates everything with ease and makes sure every detail is buttoned up to perfection. Even our rehearsal was quick and efficient (and fun!) because Britt is a total pro. From the moment we met her, we knew we were in good hands. This was the best money we spent throughout the entire wedding process. You will not regret working with Winey Blonde. We love you Britt!! :)

Sent on 04/15/2019

Kaleigh Kessler · Married on 04/27/2019

Top-notch planning services

Where do I begin? Winey Blonde Events was nothing short of AMAZING from beginning to end. We opted for the full wedding planning option and Ashley was by our side every step of the way for 1.5 years! Right from the start, she totally understood our wedding vision and executed it way beyond our expectations. She constantly went above and beyond to ensure that every last detail had been planned, all while keeping us calm along the way. She was always professional, kind, and so easy to communicate with. During our wedding weekend, she and Alyssa kept everything running so smoothly and ensured that we had the time of our lives without having to worry about anything. There truly aren’t enough incredible things to say about Ashley. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Winey Blonde Events for any of your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2019

Strongly Recommend!

I loved working with Britt of Winey Blonde Events! She was the reason my wedding day went so smoothly! I met with Britt several times before the wedding to ensure all the details were discussed, and after the final meeting, I felt confident that my wedding was well taken care of. Britt was very flexible and organized the day of, and helped decorate the venue space perfectly to what I had envisioned. I am so grateful, and would strongly recommend them for your wedding coordination needs!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Award

Winey Blonde Events Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5