Winey Blonde Events Co.

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Winey Blonde Events Co. is an award-winning wedding planning company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. The firm is locally owned and operated by Karen Gramlich Adams, whose goal is to sweep you off your feet with bespoke and breathtaking services. Karen has worked in the wedding industry since 2010 and in 2014 started her own business, named for her grandmother Mary Jane Winey. She and her team have organized more than 300 nuptials across Georgia and in destinations such as Charleston, Ohio, and Hawaii. These professionals have won the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award four years in a row and have been featured on Ruffled, Southern Weddings, and other publications. They are passionate about bringing your unique vision to life and helping you celebrate the best day of your life.

Winey Blonde Events Co. offers all-inclusive, partial planning, and month-of coordination packages to suit couples with different needs and desires. Whether you have no idea where to start or have arranged every detail and just need a day-of expert, this team has you covered. These event specialists also provide destination wedding packages that include venue and vendor scouting and detailed guest experience planning. This latter service is helpful for ensuring that all your loved ones have a stress-free experience getting to and staying at your dream locale.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 12/18/2021

By far the best wedding investment you will make!

My husband and I got married a couple of weeks ago in New Braunfels, TX. I asked around for advice before I started planning and everyone said the same thing, “Get a planner or at the very least a day of coordinator!” I can honestly say that I enjoyed our wedding planning process thanks in large part to our planner Karen, with Winey Blonde Events. Her guidance and expertise through the planning process was invaluable. She took so much pressure off of us and she kept us right on track from beginning to end. I never really felt overwhelmed or stressed and was able to focus on all the fun aspects of planning. Karen completely took on the timeline process and the communication with the vendors. Every time we talked with a vendor, Karen called out details that I never would have thought of and asked questions I never would have considered. She was incredibly respectful to the vendors when working with them to execute a flawless wedding for us. In addition to getting the ceremony and reception situated, she made sure the whole day ran smoothly. I never once looked at a clock because I was too busy enjoying the moment. She radiates very calm positive energy, and you just know everything is going to be ok she has it handled. I didn’t have to worry once! Karen definitely helped make our day so special, and we are so appreciative to her for that!!
    Richa N. Married on 11/20/2021

Best Wedding Planner in Georgia

I couldn't say enough good things about Britt if I tried. Hiring Winey Blonde was easily the best vendor decision we made for the entire wedding, and working with Britt was the cherry on top. Each time Britt and I met I felt like her fee was earned in that one session. There are so many details that go into planning and she captured them all. Not only were Britt and Winey Blonde great to work with leading up to our wedding, but I had multiple people tell me our wedding was the best run wedding they had ever been to - if there were any hiccups on wedding day, I was unaware of them and Britt handled them flawlessly. Britt is also one of the kindest, most genuine people there is and that's who you need on your side through planning a wedding. She loves what she does and it shines through her work every day.
  • Lacie
    Lacie W. Married on 10/24/2021

Excellent Service/Details

Bethany from WBE is an incredible human being with a sharp eye for details and friendly personality. She was an absolute star at our wedding - from setting up the ceremony site to directing the other vendors, nothing went unnoticed or forgotten. She was prepared for everything, even had safety pins when my dress wasn’t bustling correctly. Truly could not imagine this day without her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Britt Moss
Britt Moss
Senior Atlanta Wedding Planner

Brittany Moss is our Senior Atlanta Wedding Planner and manages our Georgia wedding schedule, sales, and interactions with our team and vendors. She joined our company in 2017 and since has grown into an amazing leader and wedding planner.

Dahlonega Dahlonega, GA, 30533
Location of (Winey Blonde Events Co.)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding