Winey Blonde Events Co.

Table setting
c2c9ee2edff3a8c0 1527506151 46f4acdd0c55a25b 1527506147158 7 33120793 208775966
Winey Blonde Events Co.
Couple photo

59 Reviews for Winey Blonde Events Co.

Winey Blonde Events Co. 1
Winey Blonde Events Co. 7
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful!

Britt was amazing! I couldn’t have ask for a better coordinator! She made sure every detail was taken care of and she ask all the right questions. She made my vision come to life and I am forever thankful for her service and the friendship that has blossomed! Hands down the best wedding coordinator ever! ❤️

• Karissa

karissa norfleet · Married on 11/10/2018

Just what you need on your day!!

Elizabeth was on point, calm, and did everything I needed. She kept me relax on the day of and helped when small things popped up. She handled my decor lay out perfectly and was great through the whole thing!!

Kelley Reeves · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!

Winey Blonde Events was absolutely fabulous to work with! We got married 11/10/18 in Charleston, SC (destination wedding) and could not have been happier with all the guidance and help from Winey Blonde Events. Alyssa was who we worked with the most and she was fabulous! She was easy to work with and I never felt pushed in a direction that I didn't want to go or was unsure about. From the beginning, Alyssa and Karen helped get me on track with the planning process and from the first meeting on, I felt very at ease with the whole planning process. All thanks to them! And as for our wedding day, I could not have been happier with how Alyssa made everything run so smoothly! It was such a wonderful day and I am so happy I chose Winey Blonde Events to help plan the whole thing! I absolutely recommend them and am so pleased with my whole experience working with them!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Winey Blonde Events Co. 8

Winey Blonde Events Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! This means so much to us and we are happy we were part of your beautiful wedding!

Award

Winey Blonde Events Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5