Winey Blonde Events Co. Reviews

75 | San Antonio, TX

75 Reviews for Winey Blonde Events Co.

Renee C. · Married on 04/17/2021

Great Job!

We just celebrated our son's wedding at Kaya Vineyard and Winery in Dahlonega, GA. The wedding coordinator was part of the package. Britt did a great job keeping us informed of all that needed to be done, timelines, and coordinating with the venue. She provided ceremony/event ideas, made other vendor recommendations, and was flexible with her availability. She was very organized and provided us a spreadsheet workbook to help us all keep track of decisions being made. At the rehearsal and on the wedding day, she was on top of everything such that I, mother of the groom, was able to just relax and look forward to the event. When we arrived everything was setup as planned. She ran the event very smoothly and seamlessly. Thanks for a wonderful experience Britt!

Sent on 06/06/2021
  • Courtney

Courtney H. · Married on 11/14/2020

Karen is Amazing, Highly Recommended

We were so thankful to have Karen at Winey Blonde Event Co. as a part of our wedding! She was professional and responsive and after every meeting we had with her leading up to our big day I always felt at ease. As a "Type A" bride who wanted to make sure every detail was perfect the day of, I am so glad that Karen was there to make sure I enjoyed my day rather than obsessing over all the details. She coordinated with all of the vendors and everything was perfect. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle S. · Married on 11/14/2020

Loved working with Britt!

Britt was incredibly easy to work with and did such a great job handling the all small details. She helped stay on top of me when something was needed and helped me put together a beautiful design plan! Incredible value for what they charge. They should be charging more!

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/24/2020

The most valuable vendor we worked with!

Britt is absolutely amazing!! I have no idea how we would have gotten through the wedding planning process without her. Britt was incredibly accommodating, insightful, friendly, professional and organized. Our consultation meeting was a breeze and she seemed to completely understand our vision for our wedding and recommended outstanding vendors for us to work with. Britt was already very familiar with our wedding venue, Kaya Vineyard & Winery, and when the big day finally arrived, I didn't have a single thing to stress about. I cannot thank her and the Winey Blonde team enough!! If you're wanting help during the wedding planning process, you cannot go wrong with Winey Blonde!! Britt's help made all the difference in the world!

Sent on 01/17/2021

Winey Blonde Events Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review for our coordinator, Brittany! We are so happy we could be a part of your day and that you enjoyed your experience with us!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea B. · Married on 09/26/2020

Wedding Planner

Britt with Winey Blonde Events was so incredible and thoughtful while helping us navigate wedding planning during the pandemic. I couldn’t express my gratitude more and would highly recommend her to any other upcoming brides!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Joelle J. · Married on 09/25/2020

Excellent service!

Brittany Moss of Winey Blonde Events made our wedding planning and day of the best day any bride could ask for. She is the kindest, most professional and efficient coordinator there is on the market. It was the best day of my life and Britt made sure it was the most beautiful and flawless day. 10/10 would recommend her for any event.

Sent on 11/28/2020
  • Joy

Joy D. · Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing team!

Winey Blondes services were amazing. They are responsive and professional on planning my wedding. Blair was very nice and made it so much easy to plan your dream wedding. More power to these ladies!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Winey Blonde Events Co.'s reply:

Thank you for leaving a review for our sweet planner Blair and once again congratulations to you both!

Whitney F. · Married on 08/12/2020

Bethany made our winter wonderland wedding come to life!

Bethany was wonderful! Our wedding was just magical. She made it look and feel exactly how we wanted it to. It flowed perfectly. Bethany knows what she is doing and it made the whole process easy for us to enjoy with zero stress. She was very responsive to all of our questions and made all of our dreams come true. She did a great job of being behind the scenes getting things done without being bossy or overbearing. She even figured out how to make the snow machine work! She was also such a joy to be around. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Amy

Amy S. · Married on 12/10/2019

Karen made our wedding dreams come true!

Seriously, we could not have done it without her.

We had a pretty complicated wedding with lots of customization and moving parts. From the time we hired her, Karen kept on top of things and stayed on task without stressing us out. She brought up things we never would have thought of and gave us options and guidance when we were lost in the process. Karen was able to organize everyone, manage timing, keep us on track, and remind us to enjoy our moment - all without seemingly breaking a sweat. If you think you don't need a day-of planner, I am telling you to think again. Karen was worth every penny.

She's a goddess among wedding planners and we were very fortunate to have her with us on our big day! ♥

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay H. · Married on 12/10/2019

Highly Recommend!

Britt was our wedding planner for our big day, and we couldn't have done it without her! Our space had a limited time frame, and she was able to keep the night organized so we could get everything in we wanted to. She also helped to set up the wedding decorations, and it all came together exactly as I imagined, down to every detail. She set aside food and our signature cocktails to make sure we had a chance to experience all the things we'd been planning for so long. Your wedding day goes so fast, and it was great to have someone so organized and responsive to keep things running smoothly! I would highly recommend using their services.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Winey Blonde Events Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for leaving our sweet coordinator Brittany a review! We appreciate the love and support and hope you are enjoying married life!

Kristin S. · Married on 06/04/2019

BEST wedding planners EVER!

Stop reading this review and go book Winey Blonde Events for your wedding! :) Britt Moss planned our wedding and reception at Kaya Vineyard on 4/6/19 and it was absolutely perfect. She's extremely detail-oriented, fun to work with, will help you negotiate if/when you need it, and will make sure your special day is exactly what you want. I am not kidding when I say that I had absolutely ZERO stress on our wedding day because of Britt. She coordinates everything with ease and makes sure every detail is buttoned up to perfection. Even our rehearsal was quick and efficient (and fun!) because Britt is a total pro. From the moment we met her, we knew we were in good hands. This was the best money we spent throughout the entire wedding process. You will not regret working with Winey Blonde. We love you Britt!! :)

Sent on 04/15/2019

Kaleigh K. · Married on 04/27/2019

Top-notch planning services

Where do I begin? Winey Blonde Events was nothing short of AMAZING from beginning to end. We opted for the full wedding planning option and Ashley was by our side every step of the way for 1.5 years! Right from the start, she totally understood our wedding vision and executed it way beyond our expectations. She constantly went above and beyond to ensure that every last detail had been planned, all while keeping us calm along the way. She was always professional, kind, and so easy to communicate with. During our wedding weekend, she and Alyssa kept everything running so smoothly and ensured that we had the time of our lives without having to worry about anything. There truly aren’t enough incredible things to say about Ashley. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Winey Blonde Events for any of your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/27/2019

Look no further!

We worked with Britt for our wedding at Kaya Vineyards, and the whole experience couldn't have been better. Britt was fantastic - she was very responsive, organized, and helpful with allll of my many questions. She gave me guidance and advice, and somehow - she understood my vision PERFECTLY, even though I always found it difficult to articulate. She is more than a wedding planner, she is your best friend when planning your wedding and I am so thankful. I never once thought about how things were going on the day-of, I knew Britt had everything covered. So, look no further - you've come to the right place.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2019

Strongly Recommend!

I loved working with Britt of Winey Blonde Events! She was the reason my wedding day went so smoothly! I met with Britt several times before the wedding to ensure all the details were discussed, and after the final meeting, I felt confident that my wedding was well taken care of. Britt was very flexible and organized the day of, and helped decorate the venue space perfectly to what I had envisioned. I am so grateful, and would strongly recommend them for your wedding coordination needs!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Leah

Leah A. · Married on 01/09/2019

Phenomenal

Ashley did such an amazing job planning our wedding! She planned my sister's wedding a year before and I knew then that I wanted her to be a part of our wedding too! Working with her was such a dream! Always so quick to respond to emails even when she was on vacation. Ashley I couldn't thank you enough! You made sure everything was TOP NOTCH the day of our wedding and made sure everything flowed perfectly!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful!

Britt was amazing! I couldn’t have ask for a better coordinator! She made sure every detail was taken care of and she ask all the right questions. She made my vision come to life and I am forever thankful for her service and the friendship that has blossomed! Hands down the best wedding coordinator ever! ❤️

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Karissa

Karissa N. · Married on 11/10/2018

Just what you need on your day!!

Elizabeth was on point, calm, and did everything I needed. She kept me relax on the day of and helped when small things popped up. She handled my decor lay out perfectly and was great through the whole thing!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kelley R. · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!

Winey Blonde Events was absolutely fabulous to work with! We got married 11/10/18 in Charleston, SC (destination wedding) and could not have been happier with all the guidance and help from Winey Blonde Events. Alyssa was who we worked with the most and she was fabulous! She was easy to work with and I never felt pushed in a direction that I didn't want to go or was unsure about. From the beginning, Alyssa and Karen helped get me on track with the planning process and from the first meeting on, I felt very at ease with the whole planning process. All thanks to them! And as for our wedding day, I could not have been happier with how Alyssa made everything run so smoothly! It was such a wonderful day and I am so happy I chose Winey Blonde Events to help plan the whole thing! I absolutely recommend them and am so pleased with my whole experience working with them!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Winey Blonde Events Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! This means so much to us and we are happy we were part of your beautiful wedding!

Whitney H. · Married on 10/28/2018

No winey brides with winey blonde!

Karen with Winey Blonde Events is absolutely amazing. There are no words to express how thankful I am to Karen for making my wedding a stress free day. She made my vision of a romantic rustic wedding a reality. She really takes the stress out of the planning and makes the day about you! Karen and her team are amazing!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Winey Blonde Events Co.'s reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Mrs. Hardwick! I am so glad your wedding day was everything you dreamed it would be and wish you and Jordan all the best in this new journey together xo-Karen
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2018

Amazing!!! Best Wedding Coordinator!

I have to say that the best decision I ever made, besides saying yes to my husband, was yes to Erin from Winey Blonde Events! Erin was fantastic and made my special day easier. I couldn't have had a better coordinator, especially being an out of town bride. She made the process and our wedding day just special and easy. Thank you for making that day wonderful and would definitely recommend Winey Blonde Events to anyone, and if you have Erin, you are in luck!

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

Karen is a must-have for your big day!!! I’m a pretty organized person but I definitely needed Karen’s touch & expertise for the rehearsal & the big day!!! She has this super calm personality that completely relaxes you so you can enjoy your special day!!! When I first met her I felt that I had known her my whole life. I am so grateful for her!! She is top notch in every way & was so easily approachable for every little detail!! She’s the bomb diggity & we LOVED her!!! Even though I thought I could take care of everything she stepped in & pretty much read my mind as to what needed to be done!!! Communication was easy peasy & you will get nothing but the highest professionalism!!!! So happy she was with us on our special day!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Winey Blonde Events Co.'s reply:

Julie, You were an absolute joy to work with and I deeply appreciate your kind review! I am so happy I was able to be a part of your special day and that you were able to enjoy it! Wish you all the love in this new journey together. Karen

Adrienne · Married on 07/14/2018

I highly recommend Winey Blonde to anyone planning a wedding. They made a short planning time possible for us. We could not have done it without our planner- Alyssa She was the best!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Whitley · Married on 07/07/2018

We worked mostly with Ashley in planning our wedding at The Chimneys at Big Canoe in July, and the process could not have gone more smoothly! She helped us to quickly and efficiently plan out all of the necessary details, and she ensured that everything was flawless on our wedding day. I had certainly not been very well-versed in all of the decisions and details that go into wedding planning, but Ashley helped to make sure we had all our bases covered. She was so reassuring and fun to work with the whole way through, and even helped my maid of honor bustle my wedding dress (and avoid a stress-induced meltdown!). I can't recommend her and Winey Blonde Events enough!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2018

Blair was our coordinator for our wedding and we could not have done it without her. She was so helpful during the planning process and she made sure everything ran smoothly at the rehearsal and on the big day. We cannot say enough good things about her! Thank you Blair and Winey Blonde Events for making our wedding the perfect day for us!

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Awesome Ladies!

I don't think I could have planned my wedding without Winey Blonde. They exceeded any expectations I had of wedding planning, and made the entire day a breeze. My MIL and FIL were so pleased with everything they helped with, and how calm and collected they kept everybody. Everything went off without a hitch and I didn't worry about a thing! Not only are they professional, they are genuinely nice people and care about your day as much as you do.

Sent on 02/01/2019