Winey Blonde Events Co. Reviews

66 | Woodstock, GA

66 Reviews for Winey Blonde Events Co.

Winey Blonde Events Co. 1
Winey Blonde Events Co. 2
Winey Blonde Events Co. 3
Winey Blonde Events Co. 4
Winey Blonde Events Co. 5

Whitney Fiedler · Getting married on 08/12/2020

Bethany made our winter wonderland wedding come to life!

Bethany was wonderful! Our wedding was just magical. She made it look and feel exactly how we wanted it to. It flowed perfectly. Bethany knows what she is doing and it made the whole process easy for us to enjoy with zero stress. She was very responsive to all of our questions and made all of our dreams come true. She did a great job of being behind the scenes getting things done without being bossy or overbearing. She even figured out how to make the snow machine work! She was also such a joy to be around. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Amy

Amy Shober · Married on 12/10/2019

Karen made our wedding dreams come true!

Seriously, we could not have done it without her.

We had a pretty complicated wedding with lots of customization and moving parts. From the time we hired her, Karen kept on top of things and stayed on task without stressing us out. She brought up things we never would have thought of and gave us options and guidance when we were lost in the process. Karen was able to organize everyone, manage timing, keep us on track, and remind us to enjoy our moment - all without seemingly breaking a sweat. If you think you don't need a day-of planner, I am telling you to think again. Karen was worth every penny.

She's a goddess among wedding planners and we were very fortunate to have her with us on our big day! ♥

Winey Blonde Events Co. 6
    Winey Blonde Events Co. 7
    Winey Blonde Events Co. 8
    Sent on 11/23/2019

Kristin Schultz · Married on 06/04/2019

BEST wedding planners EVER!

Stop reading this review and go book Winey Blonde Events for your wedding! :) Britt Moss planned our wedding and reception at Kaya Vineyard on 4/6/19 and it was absolutely perfect. She's extremely detail-oriented, fun to work with, will help you negotiate if/when you need it, and will make sure your special day is exactly what you want. I am not kidding when I say that I had absolutely ZERO stress on our wedding day because of Britt. She coordinates everything with ease and makes sure every detail is buttoned up to perfection. Even our rehearsal was quick and efficient (and fun!) because Britt is a total pro. From the moment we met her, we knew we were in good hands. This was the best money we spent throughout the entire wedding process. You will not regret working with Winey Blonde. We love you Britt!! :)

Sent on 04/15/2019

Kaleigh Kessler · Married on 04/27/2019

Top-notch planning services

Where do I begin? Winey Blonde Events was nothing short of AMAZING from beginning to end. We opted for the full wedding planning option and Ashley was by our side every step of the way for 1.5 years! Right from the start, she totally understood our wedding vision and executed it way beyond our expectations. She constantly went above and beyond to ensure that every last detail had been planned, all while keeping us calm along the way. She was always professional, kind, and so easy to communicate with. During our wedding weekend, she and Alyssa kept everything running so smoothly and ensured that we had the time of our lives without having to worry about anything. There truly aren’t enough incredible things to say about Ashley. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Winey Blonde Events for any of your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/27/2019

Look no further!

We worked with Britt for our wedding at Kaya Vineyards, and the whole experience couldn't have been better. Britt was fantastic - she was very responsive, organized, and helpful with allll of my many questions. She gave me guidance and advice, and somehow - she understood my vision PERFECTLY, even though I always found it difficult to articulate. She is more than a wedding planner, she is your best friend when planning your wedding and I am so thankful. I never once thought about how things were going on the day-of, I knew Britt had everything covered. So, look no further - you've come to the right place.

Winey Blonde Events Co. 9
    Winey Blonde Events Co. 10
    Winey Blonde Events Co. 11
    Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2019

Strongly Recommend!

I loved working with Britt of Winey Blonde Events! She was the reason my wedding day went so smoothly! I met with Britt several times before the wedding to ensure all the details were discussed, and after the final meeting, I felt confident that my wedding was well taken care of. Britt was very flexible and organized the day of, and helped decorate the venue space perfectly to what I had envisioned. I am so grateful, and would strongly recommend them for your wedding coordination needs!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Leah

Leah Aquino · Married on 01/09/2019

Phenomenal

Ashley did such an amazing job planning our wedding! She planned my sister's wedding a year before and I knew then that I wanted her to be a part of our wedding too! Working with her was such a dream! Always so quick to respond to emails even when she was on vacation. Ashley I couldn't thank you enough! You made sure everything was TOP NOTCH the day of our wedding and made sure everything flowed perfectly!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful!

Britt was amazing! I couldn’t have ask for a better coordinator! She made sure every detail was taken care of and she ask all the right questions. She made my vision come to life and I am forever thankful for her service and the friendship that has blossomed! Hands down the best wedding coordinator ever! ❤️

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Karissa

karissa norfleet · Married on 11/10/2018

Just what you need on your day!!

Elizabeth was on point, calm, and did everything I needed. She kept me relax on the day of and helped when small things popped up. She handled my decor lay out perfectly and was great through the whole thing!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kelley Reeves · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!

Winey Blonde Events was absolutely fabulous to work with! We got married 11/10/18 in Charleston, SC (destination wedding) and could not have been happier with all the guidance and help from Winey Blonde Events. Alyssa was who we worked with the most and she was fabulous! She was easy to work with and I never felt pushed in a direction that I didn't want to go or was unsure about. From the beginning, Alyssa and Karen helped get me on track with the planning process and from the first meeting on, I felt very at ease with the whole planning process. All thanks to them! And as for our wedding day, I could not have been happier with how Alyssa made everything run so smoothly! It was such a wonderful day and I am so happy I chose Winey Blonde Events to help plan the whole thing! I absolutely recommend them and am so pleased with my whole experience working with them!

Winey Blonde Events Co. 12
    Sent on 02/06/2019

Winey Blonde Events Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! This means so much to us and we are happy we were part of your beautiful wedding!

Whitney Hardwick · Married on 10/28/2018

No winey brides with winey blonde!

Karen with Winey Blonde Events is absolutely amazing. There are no words to express how thankful I am to Karen for making my wedding a stress free day. She made my vision of a romantic rustic wedding a reality. She really takes the stress out of the planning and makes the day about you! Karen and her team are amazing!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Winey Blonde Events Co.'s reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Mrs. Hardwick! I am so glad your wedding day was everything you dreamed it would be and wish you and Jordan all the best in this new journey together xo-Karen
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2018

Amazing!!! Best Wedding Coordinator!

I have to say that the best decision I ever made, besides saying yes to my husband, was yes to Erin from Winey Blonde Events! Erin was fantastic and made my special day easier. I couldn't have had a better coordinator, especially being an out of town bride. She made the process and our wedding day just special and easy. Thank you for making that day wonderful and would definitely recommend Winey Blonde Events to anyone, and if you have Erin, you are in luck!

Winey Blonde Events Co. 13
    Winey Blonde Events Co. 22
    Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

Karen is a must-have for your big day!!! I’m a pretty organized person but I definitely needed Karen’s touch & expertise for the rehearsal & the big day!!! She has this super calm personality that completely relaxes you so you can enjoy your special day!!! When I first met her I felt that I had known her my whole life. I am so grateful for her!! She is top notch in every way & was so easily approachable for every little detail!! She’s the bomb diggity & we LOVED her!!! Even though I thought I could take care of everything she stepped in & pretty much read my mind as to what needed to be done!!! Communication was easy peasy & you will get nothing but the highest professionalism!!!! So happy she was with us on our special day!!!

Winey Blonde Events Co. 23
    Winey Blonde Events Co. 24
    Winey Blonde Events Co. 25
    Winey Blonde Events Co. 26
    Sent on 10/10/2018

Winey Blonde Events Co.'s reply:

Julie, You were an absolute joy to work with and I deeply appreciate your kind review! I am so happy I was able to be a part of your special day and that you were able to enjoy it! Wish you all the love in this new journey together. Karen

adrienne · Married on 07/14/2018

I highly recommend Winey Blonde to anyone planning a wedding. They made a short planning time possible for us. We could not have done it without our planner- Alyssa She was the best!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Whitley · Married on 07/07/2018

We worked mostly with Ashley in planning our wedding at The Chimneys at Big Canoe in July, and the process could not have gone more smoothly! She helped us to quickly and efficiently plan out all of the necessary details, and she ensured that everything was flawless on our wedding day. I had certainly not been very well-versed in all of the decisions and details that go into wedding planning, but Ashley helped to make sure we had all our bases covered. She was so reassuring and fun to work with the whole way through, and even helped my maid of honor bustle my wedding dress (and avoid a stress-induced meltdown!). I can't recommend her and Winey Blonde Events enough!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2018

Blair was our coordinator for our wedding and we could not have done it without her. She was so helpful during the planning process and she made sure everything ran smoothly at the rehearsal and on the big day. We cannot say enough good things about her! Thank you Blair and Winey Blonde Events for making our wedding the perfect day for us!

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Awesome Ladies!

I don't think I could have planned my wedding without Winey Blonde. They exceeded any expectations I had of wedding planning, and made the entire day a breeze. My MIL and FIL were so pleased with everything they helped with, and how calm and collected they kept everybody. Everything went off without a hitch and I didn't worry about a thing! Not only are they professional, they are genuinely nice people and care about your day as much as you do.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Savannah · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot express how grateful I am for Winey Blonde, specifically Ashley, and her help with everything wedding related! Ashley was SO on top of things and so patient with all of my crazy questions and requests. I thought I could plan a wedding no problem, but man was I wrong! Ashley had so many thoughts, suggestions, recommendations, and insights that I would have been so lost without.

Ashley set up a timeline for our in person meetings and was always so responsive with any questions I had between meetings. I emailed, called, and texted her throughout our year of planning and she flawlessly handled everything. Leading up to the wedding, her organization and communication was top notch and she just had the best ideas and was SO down to earth and open to our visions.

But the day/weekend of the wedding, I was completely blown away! She kept all of the vendors informed, wrangled all of the family and wedding party for whatever event they were needed for, directed us to where we needed to be at all times and was so on top of EVERYTHING! I honestly cannot think of one thing that went wrong with the wedding day and I know that Ashley and her assistant Brittany were to thank for that. We even made a last minute (day of) seating change for the ceremony and it was fixed and handled in no time. She was so sweet, got along so well with my family and wedding party, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Ashley as a friend, too!

All in all, YES! I would totally recommend Ashley, Winey Blonde, and any part of their team for your wedding. Don't hesitate!! :)

Sent on 06/05/2018

Brenda · Married on 05/04/2018

Karen provided outstanding, reliable, and professional wedding planning service for our event. We had an amazing and beautiful dream wedding with every moving part in order! My daughter and I had three planning meetings to set timelines, discuss vendor selections, and exchange details for the wedding day. Throughout the process, Karen was available to consult and provided vendor referrals, candid thoughts, inspiration, and encouragement. She has a patient, calming demeanor and was an invaluable presence on our big day. Karen is a good listener and supported my daughter's ideas to personalize her big day. Guests continue to compliment us saying what a splendid, well planned, and fun experience they had.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Elizabeth Vickery of Winey Blonde Events was the most amazing wedding coordinator I could have ever asked for! She was so attentive to details throughout the planning process leading up to the wedding, helping me immensely with things I didn't even know needed addressed before the wedding! She was fabulous with helping to coordinate all of our vendors, keeping in touch with each leading up to the big day and created a wonderful master timeline for the day itself. During the wedding she made sure everything went off without a hitch and allowed me and my family to simply enjoy the day. Would recommend Winey Blonde Events to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Lori · Married on 04/28/2018

We hired Winey Blonde Events RJ coordinate our daughter’s wedding and were blown away at the professionalism and service we were provided! Alyssa was our coordinator and from day one, she put us at ease that she could help execute our vision. We had multiple meetings with her prior to the wedding and she was in constant contact to make sure we stayed on track. Alyssa was the “executive producer” of our event and made sure everything went smoothly. Our goal was to give our daughter a beautiful and fun wedding and one that we could enjoy. Alyssa coordinated our vendors and we did not have to worry about anything on the wedding day! She had every detail planned and executed flawlessly! My husband and I both agreed the service provided by Winey Blonde Events coordinator was a tremendous value, worth every penny! We were so very pleased and would recommend them without question!

Winey Blonde Events Co. 27
    Winey Blonde Events Co. 28
    Winey Blonde Events Co. 29
    Sent on 05/10/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/14/2018

Elizabeth was so helpful and amazing helping us with our wedding day! She answered my many questions and helped calm me down when I was frantic about the weather the week leading up to the event. On the day of the wedding, she was there whenever I needed her! Even when I was across the room from her I would look up to find her to ask a question and it's like she could read my mind that I had a question and swooped on over and helped me with whatever I needed! She set up all our reception extras that we brought which was so helpful and somehow at the end of the night everything I needed (my purse, cell phone, food, gifts, everything!) was in our car and we didn't have to think about anything but having a great day. Thanks so much Elizabeth!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/07/2018

Karen & her team were amazing from start to finish. When picking our venue, photographer, linens, DJ, florist, and every other need we had they had wonderful recommendations (and ones that hadn't previously shown up in my own searches). To anyone who says they don't need a wedding coordinator, they are wrong! On the day of, Karen and her team took care of last minute ceremony changes, ripped bustles, and more that I know I wasn't even aware of since they took care of everything. My husband and I have no regrets or complaints about our wedding, and that is due in large part to Karen & her team.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Summer · Married on 03/04/2018

Ashley was fantastic! She’s very well organized and always on time. She was also incredibly friendly, personable, and professional.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Kayla · Married on 11/11/2017

WOW! What is there to say about Winey Blonde besides that they made every part of my wedding planning experience so great! Karen was so responsive and accommodating from the very beginning! Elizabeth joined in at our mid planning meeting and she was beyond amazing! I felt like they worked perfectly together to make our wedding everything we wanted and more! They truly were the reason I felt I was able to relax while getting ready on my wedding day! I trusted them fully and they ensured everything the caterer, bakery, florist, venue, and DJ needed to accomplish was taken care of without me having to be involved. Having a planner was required through my venue and I am so glad we chose Winey Blonde! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for someone they can trust without hesitation.

Sent on 11/29/2017