Bridesign Wedding Flowers

Bridesign Wedding Flowers

Miami, FL
Quality of Service

Great price and beautiful flowers. I was a bit hesitant to order something that was getting shipped, but I really wanted calla lillies and they were more expensive than I was wanting to spend. I dealt with 2 different representatives because one left while I was still making my decision, but Diego still honored the same deal I had. I thought that was really great. They were also great at communicating with me throughout the process.

Services Used: Flowers
2153 NW 86th Avenue , Nationwide Delivery, Miami, FL 33122

Fresh wedding flowers made affordable-Nationwide Service

Bridesign has shipped to over 4000 brides since 2005 with a 100%

... read more

Bridesign has shipped to over 4000 brides since 2005 with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!!  Our professional flower artisans handcraft each wedding bouquet, boutonniere, corsage, wedding centerpiece, and church pew holder. Not only are you cutting out the middleman's fees, but since you are buying directly from the grower, your flowers are cut and arranged especially for YOUR wedding and will last much longer.  Bridesign is NOT DIY!!!   See more pictures and read testimonials from brides pictured below at our website.

Bridesign wedding moments: happy couples

Our Bridesign Facebook fan page also has TONS of pictures of actual brides...Become a fan and take a look!

Your wedding flowers arrive in perfect condition because of our patented box where every bouquet is firmly attached in place for the trip from the design studio at the farm directly to you.

It's like they're each wearing a little velcro seatbelt in the box!

Many brides use the bouquets as decorations at the reception, but since your flowers will arrive on Thursday for a Saturday ceremony, you can also use them at the rehearsal dinner or Sunday at brunch. Our brides comment about how their flowers were still beautiful even after they arrived home from their honeymoons!

bridesign wedding flower freshness: comparative flow chart

Now you can get fresher wedding flowers:
►Direct from the flower fields bypassing the middleman
►Completely assembled and beautifully arranged
►Shipped to the location of your choice in specially-designed, patented boxes via FedEx
►All this, and you still save an average of 30% over traditional florists!

Visit our website
for wedding flowers. If you have questions, our knowledgeable, helpful wedding specialists are just a phone call away.

+/- read less