Bridesign Wedding Flowers Reviews

161 | Miami, FL

161 Reviews for Bridesign Wedding Flowers

Dana · Married on 10/11/2013

Great price and beautiful flowers. I was a bit hesitant to order something that was getting shipped, but I really wanted calla lillies and they were more expensive than I was wanting to spend. I dealt with 2 different representatives because one left while I was still making my decision, but Diego still honored the same deal I had. I thought that was really great. They were also great at communicating with me throughout the process.

Sent on 10/25/2013

I am still and will always be in love with my wedding flowers! Diego was amazing to work with, I recommend every bride to work directly with him. My wedding flowers were more than what I expected. They were absolutely gorgeous. Flowers arrived Tursday afternoon and my wedding was Saturday evening, and they still looked fresh and goregous. The one issue I did have was the my groom's boutineer was missing, but all I had to do was call and inform them of the situation an the very next day the boutineer arrived. I definately recommend Bridesign for wedding day flowers.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL flowers !!! They arrived on time and FRESH ! I ordered many bouquets, pin-ons, etc .... also some single stems for my DIY centerpieces .... ALL roses. 5 days later after receiving the flowers and now 3 days after our wedding .... we could still use them again if we needed to ... they are still FRESH.... The flowers were the talk of the wedding. I will absolutely recommend Bridesign flowers... m great service, fast shipping, great packing .... and flowers that blow away any local retail floral shop !!! Thank you so much for making my day special !!!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Bridesign Wedding Flowers's reply:

We are so happy that you loved your wedding flowers! Not to toot our own horn, but we do take a lot of time and effort to make sure the flowers we send are in perfect condition! Needless to say, we are glad that all the effort that goes into making our bride's wedding arrangements is evident once they receive their flowers and displayed them on their wedding day and even afterwards. At the end of the day our brides deserve the highest quality at the best possible value.

Thank you for your review and we wish you many years of happiness and prosperity together!!!

Best,

The Brideisgn Team

Nichole · Married on 07/28/2013

I was nervous about ordering flowers online and about whether they would be delivered on time. They came early on Fridsy for our Sunday wedding, sat in the box for 2 days because we were still traveling to our destination wedding, and were picture perfect on wedding day! They really were gorgeous and I was so pleased!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Dear Nichole,

We can only understand your hesitation before ordering your wedding flowers online. it is a real concern that many brides have because flowers play such an important role in any wedding celebration. Because we understand this, we carefully grow, nurture and select the wedding flowers, and ship them in a box that will keep them protected AND nurtured throughout the shipping process. Additionally, we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee to give our brides peace of mind. We want to thank you for trusting us with your wedding flowers and we are beyond happy that our wedding arrangements exceeded your expectations.

Thank you again and may you have a life full of love, prosperity and joy together!!!

Sincerely,

The Bridesign Team

Jodici · Married on 07/13/2013

Love it.. made tge dreams of my life come true.. cry laugh snd love........♥♥♥♥

Sent on 09/24/2013

Patricia · Married on 03/23/2013

I was a bit nervous about ordering flowers online, but I was working on a tight budget and my only other option would have been to do them myself. So I took the chance and put in the order. The flowers arrived exactly when they said they were going to, and they were packaged amazingly! I couldn't believe how beautiful they were! I was SOOO glad I ordered them online. There is no way I could have afforded flowers that beautiful from a local vendor, and I wouldn't have been able to come anywhere close to getting flowers to looking that beautiful myself. I would recommend them to any bride out there. You will not be dissappointed.

Sent on 12/09/2013
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 11/10/2012

My husband and I actually won our wedding flowers from a contest with Bridesign. The flowers were beautiful and came packaged securely and on time. All the flowers were healthy and upon following the directions in the box, the flowers opened up beautifully. I was so satisfied with their product and I plan to use them again.

Sent on 09/28/2013

My daughters wedding bouquet was absolutely beautiful and unique. She is still getting compliments on it. I received a phone call immediately after delivery of the flowers to ensure that they were perfect. I would definitely recommend Pro Flowers for wedding flowers.

Sent on 01/01/2013

Bridesign Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! As Proflowers is one of our partners and we supply their wedding flowers, we thank you for choosing us to be part of your daughter's BIG DAY!

We also invite you to share some wedding pics so that other brides can see real weddings with our flowers at: https://www.facebook.com/BridesignWeddingFlowers

Thank you again and hope wish you a happy 2013!!!

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2012

We got our flowers through Bridesign and were very happy. They arrived on time and were beautiful. The price was also great, better than I could get locally.

Sent on 11/24/2012

Hi Lisa,
    Thank you for your review! As our flowers go directly from the flower fields to the bride, we are able to offer fresher and more affordable wedding arrangements. Would you mind sharing some pics on our Facebook page? Our fans (and us, of course!) would love to see them! https://www.facebook.com/BridesignWeddingFlowers

Thank you again for your review and we wish you the very best in this new chapter of your lives!

My flowers were beautiful !!!! This company did an Amazing job. My flower are lasting forever ;) Thank you Bridesign . Sincerly , Kendra & Chip Jensen

Sent on 11/07/2012

Bridesign Wedding Flowers's reply:

Wow Kendra, it is so good to hear from you!!! We are so happy to know that you were satisfied with flowers and service. It is reviews from brides like you what reinforce our conviction of providing the best wedding flowers our brides could ask for! We (and many of our potential brides) would love to see some pics of your gorgeous wedding, so feel free to share them on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/BridesignWeddingFlowers. Now that you start this new chapter in your life, our team wants to wish you and Chip the very best and hope your lives are filled with joy and prosperity. Enjoy married life, it truly is a wonderful experience.
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2012

Everything promised is what I received and more!! The customer service is exceptional, the value is unmatched (that I could find) and at the end of it all my flowers were perfect!

I was so sad I couldn't keep my flowers longer and people thought the flowers were fake they looked so good. Some of my hydrangeas didn't make it to the wedding day but I by no means have a green thumb and was still able to keep 26 out of the 30 total alive which was plenty for my decor.

I purchased the 2 piece pack of mini orange calla lilies and 30 bulk hydrangeas.

My only advice would be to have a lot of vases and gardening shears on hand!! I had a destination wedding so we ended having to use random vases found in the house we rented and using a knife to trim the stems.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Bridesign Wedding Flowers's reply:

Dear Danielle, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to know that your flowers were better than what you expected and that the value could not be matched by any other wedding florist. We strive to give our brides high-quality wedding flowers at low prices, and it was our pleasure to provide the flowers for such an important event. We would like to invite you to share your wedding flower pictures so that other brides can further benefit from your testimonial and save money on their wedding flowers too! Visit our Facebook page (http://bit.ly/BD-Facebook) or send us an email with your pictures at weddings@bridesign.com. We wish you and your now-husband the very best in this new and amazing chapter!

Teresa · Married on 09/22/2012

I can not say enough about the flowers for my daughters wedding. They were absolutely perfect. I have told everyone about your site, the quality of the flowers, how fresh they were and how happy my daughter was! I really was a little skeptical about ordering the most important flowers, the BRIDAL BOUQUET, online. After talking with a representative who answered all of my questions and followed up with e-mails, I felt better. When the flowers arrived, I received a phone call within minutes of the delivery asking if everything was to my satisfaction and was given care instructions. The flowers were beyond expectation. Bridal bouquet and all the attendant flowers were perfect. We received so many complements. And they lasted for WEEKS after the wedding!
    THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Bridesign Wedding Flowers's reply:

Hi Teresa! It is so heartwarming to receive reviews like yours. We feel so blessed to have been a part of your daughter's BIG DAY, that it is you and your family who deserve a big THANK YOU. Your trust and confidence in our flowers and service means so much to us and we are so happy to hear the we went beyond your expectations. Brides and customers like you are the true moving force of our company and we strive to make sure that we always deliver above and beyond: you deserve no less!

We invite you and your daughter to share some wedding pictures on our Facebook page, so that other brides can see how our flowers look in different real weddings. Simply post them at https://www.facebook.com/BridesignWeddingFlowers.

Thank you again for your business and kind review, and we wish your daughter and son in law many many years of happiness and prosperity together!

Brent · Married on 09/15/2012

The flowers arrived as advertised via fedex the day before our wedding. Unfortunately one side of most of bouquets was damaged and turned brown (blue hydrangia). Bridesign contacted me in the morning to tell me to call them when the flowers arrived so I got on the phone right away. Within an hour they had replacement bouquets lined up and to our satisfaction we received new bouquets from a local florist early morning the day of our wedding. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful! I was very impressed with bridesign's customer service and except for the unfortunate tainting/damage (most likely due to fedex) I was extremely impressed with their product. I would highly recommend bridesign flowers.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Dear Brent,
    Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad that our team and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee system came through to ensure you had gorgeous flowers on your wedding day. Thank you for trusting us with such important element of your wedding and we wish you many years of happiness and prosperity together!

Shermicka · Married on 09/01/2012

Great company! Everything arrived as promised. The flowers were beautiful. My colors weren't the colors I expected and they offered compensation. I would work with them again!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Bridesign Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Shermicka!
    It was certainly a pleasure working with you and making sure that you got the perfect wedding flowers to complement such an important day.
    Thank you for allowing us to be part of your wedding and we wish you the best in this new chapter of your lives!

Chris · Married on 08/18/2012

The flowers arrived in perfect condition 2 days before the wedding as promised. Contacting them was easy and I always got a fast response. They even e-mailed me 2 minutes after the flowers were delivered to make sure they arrived! By ordering more than 30 days in advance, I was able to receive 5% off. After searching local florists, the value could not be beat. We did the full 18 piece royal rose package and received compliments on how perfect the bouquets looked all day!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Dear Sarah and Chris,
    We really appreciate your review, as it allows future brides to gain confidence on the quality of our wedding flowers and the great value that we provide. We would like to invite you to follow our partner online florist, www.BFFLowers.com so that you can now decorate your new love nest with the same flower you used for your wedding!
    It was certainly our pleasure to have been able to be part of your wedding day and we wish you many years of happiness, prosperity and love!
    Warmest regards,
    The Bridesign team.

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2012

Amazing! I stressed so much about selecting wedding flowers that when I found an ad for Bridesign.com I checked into it. I am sooo glad I did. Virtually stress free! I placed the order one month before the wedding. The wedding flowers arrived on time with customer service every step of the way. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. I will be submitting photos for other brides to Bridesign.com.

Sent on 04/05/2012

Bridesign Wedding Flowers's reply:

It is great to hear about your experience with us! Feel free to share as many pics as you wish... we would love to see them!
    You can post them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/BridesignWeddingFlowers or you can also email them to us at marketing@vistaflor.com
    Thank you for having us as part of your wedding day and we wish you the very best in this new chapter in your life.

Siv · Married on 03/30/2012

I was very happy with the flowers I ordered for our private wedding in Miami. The flowers were beautiful, and shipped to the hotel two days prior to our wedding. Bridesign provided good instructions on how to handle the flowers, and we also chatted with them online prior to ordering the flowers. One of the flowers in the wrist corsage was broken, so we emailed a picture and they sent a replacement flower the next day, at no extra charge, and in good time before our wedding.

Sent on 04/08/2012

Hi Siv,
    We are glad to know you were satisfied with our wedding flowers as well as with our customer service. Customer satisfaction is one of our priorities and we are glad you received a replacement corsage on time for your wedding.
    Feel free to share about your experience on our Facebook page (our brides would appreciate it!) at http://www.facebook.com/BridesignWeddingFlowers. Also, if you wish to share some pictures of your wedding with our potential customers, you can do so on the same page or by emailing us.
    We appreciate your business and we wish you the very best in this new chapter in your lives!!!

Liz · Married on 10/08/2011

This was a fantastic value, especially because neither of us wanted an overly complicated approach to the flowers. They came packaged exactly as they were supposed to be and when they were supposed to be. Also, their phone customer service was extremely helpful, as we did have to make a few small changes to our order about a month before it came.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Hi Liz!
    We are so glad that you found what you were looking for in your wedding flowers and our customer service. We take pride in having affordable wedding flowers ready to be displayed on the wedding day, thus simplifying the process for our brides. We now would like to invite you to share some wedding pictures so that other brides can see our flowers in real weddings! Simply visit our Facebook page at http://bit.ly/BD-Facebook.
    Thank you for the opportunity to have been part of such an important moment and we wish you both the best in this new chapter of your lives!

michelle · Married on 10/02/2011

my flowers were absolutely wonderful, just like they said it would be. i saved alot of money, and flowers delivered on time for our perfect little ceremony. very good

Sent on 10/18/2011

Bridesign Wedding Flowers's reply:

Dear bride, we want to thank you for your review, as it helps other brides know about the quality of our flowers and customer service. Please feel free to share your wedding pics on our Facebook page (http://bit.ly/BD-Facebook) so that others can see our flowers displayed in real weddings. Thank you again for your review and we wish you and your now-husband the best in this new chapter!

Kimberly · Married on 10/01/2011

Our flowers were beautiful! We ordered bulk mini callas and they were all we wanted and more! They arrived when they said they would and y'all customer service was out of this world! I would definitely recommend y'all to everyone! Thank you for the amazing service.

Sent on 10/21/2011

Bridesign Wedding Flowers's reply:

What an amazing thing to hear, Kimberly! We are so glad that our flowers and service exceeded your expectations. Making brides happy is what we love the most about what we do. We would like to invite you to share some of your gorgeous wedding pics on Facebook (http://bit.ly/BD-Facebook) so that other brides can save money on their wedding flowers as well!
    Thank you and we wish you both many years of happiness and prosperity!

Robin · Married on 08/30/2011

the flowers were very beautiful, personalized just as i had wanted, delivered perfectly on time. very beautiful arrangements and great way to save some money. bridesign people were very helpful. thanks

Sent on 09/08/2011

Bridesign Wedding Flowers's reply:

It was our pleasure to be part of such a special day in your lives! Making brides happy is the reason that we love our job and it is always a wonderful experience to see happy brides wherever we deliver our flowers. Please feel free to share your pictures on our Facebook page so that other brides can see how our wedding flowers look in real weddings: http://bit.ly/BD-Facebook.

Thank you again and we wish you a very happy and prosperous life together!
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 08/06/2011

There flowers were amazing I loved how I was able to personalize them to my liking!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Bridesign Wedding Flowers's reply:

Hi Krista! We are so happy to know you liked your wedding flowers and that you were able to customize your order. We want to make sure our flowers are the perfect fit for the bride's preferences and budget.
    Feel free to share your wedding pics on our Facebook page; our potential customers would love to see them... and we would too!

Also, you should start following our partner online florist at https://www.facebook.com/pages/BFFlowers-Online-Florist. They have tons of ideas that you may find useful for your nest!
    Warmest regards,
    The Bridesign Team.

K · Married on 08/06/2011

Gorgeous and very easy to use, even though I was a little stressed if I could do this without a hired florist. Great way to save money and get gorgeous flowers. Mine lasted for at least a week after the wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Bridesign Wedding Flowers's reply:

Hi K! Thank you so much for your review! We feel honored to have provided the flowers for your BIG DAY and wish you both the best as you start a new life together. Feel free to keep in touch with us through our online florist for all-occasion and home decor bouquets: www.BFFLowers.com

Alison · Married on 07/09/2011

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I ordered blue hydrangeas, white hydrangeas and 75 white/peach roses. From the time I placed my order, Vanessa was extremely friendly and helpful. There was a slight hiccup with the delivery, but Bridesign was in constant contact with me – keeping me updated with each new development. They immediately contacted me upon delivery of the flowers, to confirm that my order was exactly what I had expected. They were extremely helpful and considerate, I would definitely recommend them! They are an extreme value, and they provide gorgeous, vibrant flowers. Thank you Bridesign!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Dear bride,

We are so happy that everything turned out well and that you loved your wedding flowers. We make every step of the way as easy and worry-free as possible for our brides and even when something comes up we correct any issues and make sure that our brides have fresh and gorgeous flowers ready and on time for their wedding day. We appreciate your trust and confidence in our service and wish you and your husband the very best in this new chapter of your lives!

Allison · Married on 07/09/2011

My flowers were beautiful! I can not say enough good things about Bridesign.com! Everything was so fresh and just the way I wanted it!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Bridesign Wedding Flowers's reply:

We are so happy to hear that, Allison! As our brides deserve more than just wedding flowers, we are glad to hear that our one-to-one service and high quality products were more than what you expected. Feel free to share your wedding pics with our fans on our Facebook page... we would love to see them! http://bit.ly/BD-Facebook Thank you for allowing us to be part of such special day and we wish you and your husband the very best!