Brides of America Miami

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I found this place through a friends' recommendation, and I have to say, I really CANNOT be more thankful that I did.

The owner, David, is an absolute dream! Before he asked me about what I like or what my budget was, he sat down with me to get to know me personally (which is a welcomed change). It's crazy, but after that short conversation with me, he pulled a handful of dresses that were exactly what I would've chosen myself! His knack for matching the dress to the bride is truly special!

More importantly, he's wonderful to work with. To put it lightly, I had some "indecisive" moments regarding my dress, and I literally ended up visiting him 3 days in a row. But he was amazing every step of the way, and he did everything he could to make me feel comfortable and pressure-free while I made my decision. On the 3rd day, I narrowed it down to ONE dress, with a few little changes I wanted to make to it. David completely catered to what I wanted, and when I tried it on, I CRIED. I always thought that those emotional breakdowns that brides have on TV when they find their dress is all fluff, until it happened to me! I knew that it was MY dress, and it was all due to David's patience and expertise.

The prices are also unbeatable! So, I got my beautiful dress and this fantastic experience for a fraction of the cost it probably would've been at some other high-end boutique on Miracle Mile.

I ordered my dress yesterday, and I'm so excited! I cannot be happier with this shop, and with David. I would recommend this place in a heartbeat to anyone who asked!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
785 NW 167 street, Miami, FL 33169
BLOG

We are Hosting a Spring 2015 Bridal Trunk Show

"Brides of America is a Authorized Retailer of all Morilee Bridal Lines"

Make an Appointment:  http://bridesofamerica.com/appointments.html

or Shop Online and get   FREE SHIPPING*

www.BridesofAmerica.com

We are excited to announce Brides of America has won the Bride's Choice Awards™ ... read more

"Brides of America is a Authorized Retailer of all Morilee Bridal Lines"

Make an Appointment:  http://bridesofamerica.com/appointments.html

or Shop Online and get   FREE SHIPPING*

www.BridesofAmerica.com

We are excited to announce Brides of America has won the Bride's Choice Awards™ 2015.

This prestigious award is determined by reviews from your past clients and recognizes the top 5 percent of local Wedding Professionals from the WeddingWire Network.   Winner 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015

David Abadi has been servicing brides nationwide since 1984.  With his exceptional eye for fashion, he chose an extensive selection of gowns from moderate to upscale to suit the entire wedding party. Our motto is, "Good taste never goes out of fashion and should always suit everyone's budget."

By Appointment Only

or call us at 305-620-6606

LAYAWAY

CREDIT CARDS
For your convenience, we also accept Visa, Mastercard,  American Express, and Discover.

Website

Sunday : 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Debutante Balls, Holiday Parties, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
PROS I KNOW (2)
Brides of America Miami is a wedding bridal shop from Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, aventura, and fortlauderdale. Brides of America Miami is a professional wedding wedding gown that has been part of the miami wedding industry for 45 years. We specialize in wedding gown and bridesmaid