Brides Be Beautiful

Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Brides Be Beautiful is an Award Winning  On site Hair and Make Up Artistry Team. We have a team of trained proffessionals at the art of bridal hair and make up. We use a make up line called Gerda Spillmann which has been voted #1 foundation for many many years. It is used by all of your hollywood make up artists and used on alot of your major shows such as Greys Anatomy and CNN. Also we offer the top of line Airbrush Makeup.  What sets us apart from everyone else?

Our Motto: The Look and Feel. We Will not only make you you feel beautiful but we will make you Look beautiful on your special day.

*We come to you

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Jasmine with Brides Be Beautiful. I have been a client of hers for over 8 years now. I knew when my wedding day came she would be the one I wanted to use for hair and makeup. Jasmine really works with you to discover the look you want and makes you FEEL and look amazing! For my trial run I had my hair and makeup done before my engagement photos. I loved the makeup, it makes you look flawless on camera. Then a few weeks before the big day I had color done. It turned out perfect! It always does but before your wedding you want EXTRA PERFECT (for me chestnut brown with one shade lighter highlights barely noticeable). Jasmine goes above and beyond! She even helped me find a feather piece for my hair within my budget. The day of the wedding she arrived early and helped us all get ready. It was special to have her on my wedding day and I highly recommend Brides Be Beautiful!!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Alyssa
Endorsements
Great hair is everything when you're a belly dancer, and Jasmine Santiago is THE only person I'll allow to cut and color my hair! When I first moved to FL, I'd had a heck of a time finding a stylist who really understood me (I know, such first world problems!). This led to 2 years of alternating between bad haircuts and sheer neglect. Jasmine had her work cut out for her when I booked my first appointment with her, but by the time she was through with my messed-up hair 3 hours later, I stepped out of her chair looking and feeling like a million bucks! Jasmine gave me a gorgeous layered cut that moves beautifully when I dance and holds up to all the heat styling I inflict upon it, and my hair actually felt healthier AFTER she colored it with her top-of-the-line products. She also recommended a great macadamia oil product line to keep my hair feeling great between visits. My hair looks better now than it's looked in years. The bottom line? Anyone can cut, color and style hair, but a true pro will take the time to get to know you; your likes, dislikes, hair/face/body type and lifestyle, and give you a style that makes you feel beautiful. Jasmine won my loyalty for that reason. She is an artist with hair, and a lovely person, to boot. Trust Brides Be Beautiful for all your bridal beauty needs, and you'll be in love with your new look!
Brides Be Beautiful is a wedding Hair and Makeup company from Orlando . We service weddings througout the local area, including Daytona Beach, St. Augustine, and Tampa. Brides Be Beautiful is a professional wedding Hair and Makeup Company that has been part of the Orlando wedding industry for 10 years years. We specialize in Airbrush makeup, high quality foundation, Indian and multicultural brides
386-456-7633
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards