Brides Be Beautiful Reviews

Brides Be Beautiful 6
Brides Be Beautiful 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Great hair and makeup experience

Jasmine did such a great job and I'm so glad I hired her. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as, my mom's and bridesmaid's. She made sure we all looked and felt beautiful and I really appreciate that. My hair and makeup held up all day long. Definitely recommend hiring her!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/14/2018

I loved having Jasmine and her team do our hair and makeup. They were so professional and on point with communication. We all looked absolutely amazing on my wedding day thanks to brides be beautiful! I highly reccomemd them!!!!

Brides Be Beautiful 8

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

Jasmine and her team were amazing and made my day extra special. We had a last minute flower girl addition (which I do not recommend doing to your team) and Jasmine handled it so well and made my niece feel so cared about and special. It was so kind and really was just the icing on the cake of the whole experience with Brides Be Beautiful!

Kara · Married on 05/29/2018

Jasmine is amazing! She made me look and feel fabulous on my wedding day and for my engagement! Jasmine knows the perfect colors and styles to use. She's also very professional and comforting. I trusted her completely to make me into a bride. The best part: her makeup lasts! All day and all night! I will continue using her services for every event in the future. I recommend her for every bride!

Brides Be Beautiful 9

Mary · Married on 04/21/2018

Jasmine was great! The best thing I like was that we tried out one look for hair and makeup, and then on my wedding day when I wanted to make 2 or 3 minor changes she was so flexible. Super easy to talk to and makes you feel like you’re a close friend!!! The makeup she uses STAYS PUT. I think I reapplied my lipstick once, towards the end of my reception, after kissing/eating/drinking for 6 hours. She was a recommendation to me from a previous bride and I will happily pass that recommendation on!

Brides Be Beautiful 10
    Brides Be Beautiful 11
    Brides Be Beautiful 12
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 03/24/2018

Jasmine and her team were absolutely amazing. My bridesmaids looked flawless and I couldn't be happier with my look. Our trial was relaxing and she made me feel comfortable to tell the truth and change my mind a couple different times. She professional and an incredible value for the service you get. She's funny, warm and talented. You'd really be missing out on something special if you didn't hire her.

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2018

Amazing work! Everyone felt beautiful! Thanks Jasmine!

Candace · Married on 03/11/2018

Jasmine and her team were simply amazing! I’m biracial and the girls in my bridal party were all different ethnicities so I wanted someone who knew how to handle all hair types and different skin complexions. Well, Jasmine and her team did it all! They were super knowledgeable, talented, and competent and left all my bridesmaids and me feeling and looking beautiful. She went above and beyond for me and my girls. I even decided I wanted a slightly different look than what we discussed at my trial and she was totally flexible and able to give me the exact look I wanted. If you’re looking for someone for hair and make up for your wedding. Seriously look no further and book Brides Be Beautiful!

Brides Be Beautiful 13
    Brides Be Beautiful 14
    Brides Be Beautiful 15

Roni · Married on 03/03/2018

This service was awesome! I contacted pretty last minute and they accommodated! I was blown away with the hair and make up!

Brides Be Beautiful 16
    Brides Be Beautiful 17
    Brides Be Beautiful 18
    Brides Be Beautiful 19

Brittany · Married on 02/15/2018

Jasmine is amazing. She did everything that I always wanted. She made me feel so great the day of my wedding. I wouldn’t have picked anyone else.

• O

Olivia · Married on 01/13/2018

I would highly recommend Jasmine with Brides Be Beautiful for bridal makeup! I did a makeup trial with another vendor first that I hated. Jasmine listened intently to exactly what I told her I wanted, and she delivered. I loved my trial look, but decided I wanted different eye shadow colors/shades the day of the wedding. I was worried about changing anything from the trial, but it was no problem for her and she made me feel as beautiful as I possibly could on my big day! She did an incredible job and I felt stunning. I also was really impressed with her communication leading up to the wedding day. She was immediate with responses to any questions we had, and had a very organized pricing and packaging structure that made it easier to coordinate requested services with my bridal party. Overall, she was amazing and just a really sweet person to work with. Brides Be Beautiful is an A+++ vendor!!

Brides Be Beautiful 20
    Brides Be Beautiful 21

Pressley · Married on 12/30/2017

Jasmine was very responsive. I was so impressed with my hair and makeup and my bridal party loved theirs! It was an early wedding so it was a very early call time for hair and makeup but jasmine assured me that was perfectly fine and they were right on time and ready to get to work. The makeup artists and hair stylists were very friendly and worked quickly and efficiently, they were very aware of getting us on time. It was all a beautiful job. I am one very satisfied bride!

Brides Be Beautiful 22
    Brides Be Beautiful 23
    Brides Be Beautiful 24

Maria · Married on 11/11/2017

Jasmine was wonderful. I highly recommend the VIP package. She takes care of you thru the events of the day and makes sure you stay glamorous the entire time. Which is especially important during the photoshoots!

David · Married on 11/11/2017

Jasmine was a dream to work with! She was recommended by me wedding planner because I was so picky about working with someone who knew how to handle curly hair. From my trial to the day of the wedding, she and her team made sure that my bridesmaids and I looked our very best! She was so easy to work with and very responsive to all of my needs (especially since I live across the country) and worked with me even when I changed my hairstyle after our bridal trial. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Jasmine and her team at Brides Be Beautiful! I even hired her to stay with me throughout the ceremony for touch-ups for the pictures. My bridesmaids and I loved Jasmine's down to earth attitude and she made getting ready on the big day a blast! I even hired Jasmine to stay with me through the ceremony for any touch-ups, and honestly, she made me look amazing (which is evidenced by our photos that we just received from our photographer!!) Thanks Jasmine and Brides Be Beautiful! You cannot go wrong with hiring her for your upcoming event!

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

The best! Did a wonderful just on me and all my girls!

Laci · Married on 10/21/2017

Great experience!! Very professional and lots of fun!

Sara · Married on 04/08/2017

Jasmine and her team are amazing!!! I can not imagine picking a more awesome person for hair and makeup on my wedding day. Jasmine and her girls are so talented and my bridesmaid and I were so happy with the outcome. I highly recommend her for any hair and makeup needs!

Natalie · Married on 03/18/2017

Jasmine and her team were simply amazing! They were all so professional and so much fun to be around. My husband adored my hair and makeup and kept commenting on it the whole night (it still looked amazing through all the dancing and cake eating!) The ladies in my wedding party who had their hair and makeup done looked absolutely gorgeous as well. I cannot recommend Brides Be Beautiful enough! Jasmine has a great personality and you feel like you've known her forever. She's so warm and bubbly. You will NOT be disappointed if you choose Brides Be Beautiful for your wedding or special event.

Janell · Married on 03/17/2017

Service was TOP NOTCH! I felt beautiful and still myself for my wedding. My bridal party and moms enjoyed the pampering and fun conversations while getting ready to celebrate!

LaKrystal · Married on 12/16/2016

Jasmine was amazing to work with! From our first contact, to my makeup trial, and to the big day, everything was seamless. She is extremely professional and very talented! My bridesmaids and I looked absolutely gorgeous thanks to her. I received so many compliments on my makeup that it was almost embarrassing! She came to the site, was efficient, and gave me exactly what I asked for. You will absolutely not be disappointed if you use Jasmine for your make-up and hair needs!

Jessica · Married on 12/11/2016

Jasmine was a true professional throughout my entire wedding journey, from the engagement shoot to the trial session and finally the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. My entire party's makeup remained flawless despite the rain. I almost never wear makeup. I felt beautiful and I can't thank her enough.

Haley · Married on 11/19/2016

Jasmine and her team were great to work with on my big day and throughout the entire wedding planning process. I had a tight schedule for the day of and they were flexible enough to get us all done in the allotted time. Our hair and makeup looked as perfect at the end of the night as it did in the morning when it was done! Thanks for making us all feel beautiful Jasmine!

Magda · Married on 11/13/2016

The service was excellent. From the trial to the finish wedding day, I was very pleased. Loved everything!!!!

meghan · Married on 11/11/2016

My hair looked fabulous, and my make-up was perfect! Jasmine was so very kind, knew what I wanted and worked with me from the moment I met her. I very much enjoyed her and her help.