Bridal Reflections

Bridal Reflections

260 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10001 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
About Us
Bridal Reflections has assisted brides-to-be in finding that one perfect gown for 40 years. Bridal Reflections has three convenient locations: 260 Fifth Avenue in New York City, and in Carle Place/Westbury and Massapequa, Long Island. All three salons offer cutting edge designer wedding dresses and evening wear from the industry’s fashion leaders. Their Long Island salons also carry a full selection of dresses for bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, and flower girls.

Brides have the added convenience of being able to purchase in one salon and then have fittings wherever it is most convenient.

Our caring professional bridal consultants and world-class seamstresses are experts at making every bride look and feel as special as the moment.

Looking for formal fashion? Visit our After-Five Salon! There, you’ll find an incredible selection for every special occasion. Bridal Reflections also carries a full line of gowns for the Mother of the Bride and Groom, as well as bridesmaid and flower girl dresses, custom made headpieces, veils, and a complete selection of eye- catching accessories for a one-of-a-kind look.

Visit our website at  where you can read our Bridal Blog, view a complete list of our upcoming designer appearances, trunk shows, and special events, and preview some of the many gowns from our collections! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to keep up with the latest news and announcements!
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bridal Reflections in Massapequa is the BEST, all the women there are so great, I walked in there not knowing what I wanted at all, Mary Lou was great and so patient with me. She helped me, and when I thought I wouldn't find my dress, she came out with what is now my wedding dress, it was perfect!! In the short time I was with her she was able to know what I wanted, even though I personally had no clue what I really did want! They are without a doubt very experienced in styling brides and getting a feel for each of their style and taste. I just wanted to say it has been a great experience working with Bridal Reflections. I’m sad that my wedding is over and I no longer have to go in there any more, they are really are great. I suggest if you are getting married go to any of the Bridal Reflections salons (they have 3 of them) for your dress. You won’t be disappointed!

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Associations I Belong to
Bridal Reflections is a wedding dress and bridal salon from the New York and Long Island area. We service weddings througout the local area, including NYC, Long Island, and the surrounding New York area. Bridal Reflections is a professional wedding gown and dress shop that has been part of the bridal wear and wedding industry for over 40 years. We specialize in designer bride and bridesmaids dresses, gowns, wedding party evening wear and accessories
212-764-3040
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards