Bridal Reflections Reviews

Bridal Reflections 6
Bridal Reflections 7
  • Corinne

Corinne · Getting married on 07/24/2020

I HAD THE ULTIMATE GREATEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! BRIDAL REFLECTIONS IN CARLE PLACE,LONG ISLAND WAS ALL AROUND THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE OF ALL THE WEDDING DRESS VENDORS THAT I WENT TO AND I WENT TO ALOT!! ANDREA IS THE BEST SALES WOMAN ON THE ENTIRE PLANET AND SHE WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH! EVERYONE THERE IS A PLEASURE AND I MISS IT SO MUCH I WOULD GET MARRIED AGAIN JUST TO RELIVE THE EXPERIENCE I HAD!! THANK YOU SO MUCH BRIDAL REFLECTIONS YOU MADE ME A PRINCESS AND I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2011
  • Denise

Denise O'Rourke · Getting married on 07/03/2020

So beautiful I got two !!!

My wedding consultant Jackie Salame, was awesome. She helped me to find several beautiful dresses an kept my price point in mind always. She steered me to two dresses that were similar to what I thought I wanted, but they were so much better. So I decided to up my budget and get two dresses because I really couldn't pick. The store is beautiful and there is a large selection of bridesmaid dresses. We are going back soon to look for bridesmaids gowns.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hi Denise! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of your experience with Jackie. We appreciate your patronage very much and we're so happy you found your dream dresses! Congratulations!

Rachel Penney · Married on 09/14/2019

The Best Experience at Bridal Reflections

I said yes to my dress at Bridal Reflections and I couldn't be happier. I actually had an appointment at Kleinfeld earlier in the day and it was so overrated and I left discouraged. Thank God I booked a last minute appointment at BR because I was traveling out of town and wanted to take advantage of my time. I found THE DRESS and I am so excited! Thank you for being patient and so accommodating. Thank you Mary Jo and Thank you Galia Lahav.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Cheryl Suarez · Married on 08/24/2019

5th Ave location THE BEST EVER!!

Bridal Reflections is THE best wedding dress store on the planet. I went to their New York City location on 5th ave. This was my first store I went to to try on wedding gowns bad I chose the third dress I tried on! They had such a great collection of Galia Lahav gowns!! I always knew I only wanted to get married in a Galia and they had just the one for me!! They made it so easy for me! The saleswomen know their stuff! Mine found me a veil that matched my dress perfectly within minutes! Vera is the seamstress who is out of this world, she made my dress fit me like a glove without compromising any of the important flower details! Christine at the front desk always remembered my name upon my arrival! They are so professional there that I actually miss them!!!!! Thank you Bridal Reflections you guys are the best!!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Bridal Reflections 8
    Bridal Reflections 9
    Bridal Reflections 10
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 07/12/2019

Great ladies to work with. Thanks

Great customer service and comfortable atmosphere.

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Bridal Reflections 11
  • Ann-Lois

Ann-Lois Holt · Married on 06/28/2019

Wonderful!!!

From the first dayi walked in to the day I picked up my dress the team at the Massapequa location have been amazing and knowledgeable of the task set out for them. Ms. Zizi is a who I call a fairy godmother as she worked her magic on my dress and made me feel amazing!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Bridal Reflections 12
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic vendor! Bought my bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses here

- I had been looking online at dresses I liked before going shopping and I saw they had a Martin Thornburg dress that I really really liked. I had them put it to the side for me before I went. I ended up trying on 8 dresses when I went, the second being the one I had put to the side. That was the one I ended up going back to and choosing! It took 6 months for my dress to come in. I had Zizi for my alterations and she was a godsend!!!! The dress looked like it was made just for me!
    It took me FOREVER to find a dress I liked for my girls but I finally found it at bridal reflections in Massapequa. I told them what I wanted and they ended up bringing some of the dresses they had from their Carle Place location over for me. They were Belsoie dresses in the color taffy and they were GORGEOUS. It took them 3 months to come in. My girls took their dresses elsewhere for alterations though because none of them live close to Massapequa.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 05/18/2019

Dress was perfect !

Bridal rejections did a great job for my wedding dress. Perfectly tailored ! Appointments ran on time. Thank you !

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 04/13/2019

Loved My Dress

i recieved so many compliments on my GALA by Galia Lahav dress. I had to travel to New York from Philadelphia for all of my fittings which was a bit of a hassle, but well worth it. They have Vera from Say Yes to the Dress doing the alterations. She will always tell you what looks best and her opinion on what you should do (or not do!)

Sent on 05/02/2019

Becca Martin · Married on 01/11/2019

Beautiful wedding dresses

I came here to shop for my wedding dress and I am glad that I did. There was so many beautiful dresses to choose from and I truly could not make up my mind until I found the dress for me. It was a sleeveless pure white dress that fit me perfectly. I will look amazing on my wedding day and i have Seng Couture to thank.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hi Becca! Thank you so much for you review and your patronage! We are so happy we could help you find the perfect dress. Congratulations!

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Bridal Reflections is for brides who are into fashion and want to feel like they aren't just another bride at their fitting. I mean their dresses are stunning! And the staff was incredibly helpful, charming, and professional They made the process stress free! They also have a lot of different price points which is wonderful. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us Ashley! We appreciate your patronage and we are thrilled we were able to help you find your dress and make that experience a special one. When the time comes, we'd love to see photos and if you'd like, feature you as a real bride! You can email photos to Annalisa@bridalreflections.com

All our best and congratulations!

Ariana · Married on 07/28/2018

Bridal Reflections is the best!

I had such a wonderful experience at Bridal Reflections! Every member of their staff made me feel special each time I was there. I was living in Ohio in the months leading up to my wedding. The staff members at Bridal Reflections were so flexible in regard to scheduling my wedding gown fittings which I truly and greatly appreciated. The level of expertise in regard to the tailoring of my wedding gown was astounding to me. People at my wedding told me that my gown fit so perfectly, it was as if it had been sewn onto me; I owe this to the undoubtedly masterful work of the Bridal Reflections Team!

Sent on 12/24/2018
  • User7749692 · 1+ year ago

Awesome! The folks at Bridal Reflections just added to the amazing fun I was having in planning my wedding and thrill in finding my “perfect” 2nd outfit!

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Bridal Reflections 13

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and for your patronage! We are happy we could help you have an awesome shopping experience! Congratulations!

Anthony

Sara · Married on 06/02/2018

I had a wonderful experience at Bridal Reflections in Carle Place. My consultant Jackie Salame was amazing. She found gowns that were the exact style I was looking for and were within my price range. She made wedding dress shopping so enjoyable. She found me this amazing gown and I definitely said "yes to the dress". I would absolutely recommend Bridal Reflections and ask for Jackie!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Thank you for your patronage and taking the time to write this review! Jackie is wonderful, I'm so pleased she helped you find your dress.

Anthony@bridalreflections.com

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

Bridal Reflections was amazing! I found my dress instantly and fell in love. the attendant that helped me (Alli) was so helpful and sweet. She listened to all my requests and was totally willing to meet my demands. She also made it so fun and an enjoyable experience. I worked with Zizi for my fittings and she was great too. She was very helpful regarding how everything should fit and made me feel very comfortable. The salon itself is beautiful and the staff was very professional. I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hi Alyssa! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We very much appreciate your patronage. I will certainly pass along your kind words to Allie. When the time comes we'd love to feature you as a real bride! If you are interested, you can send photos to Annalisa@bridalreflections.com

Congratulations and best wishes!

Anissa · Married on 05/26/2018

The wedding dress of my dreams!

The men and women who work at Bridal Reflections in Westbury are among the nicest in the bridal industry! They made me feel so comfortable every single appointment and were flexible with each fitting! Amelia, my seamstress, was a godsend and made my dress fit me like a glove! Whenever we hit a road block, she found a way to get past it! I always dreamed of having a Lazaro dress and BR made that possible for me!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hi Anissa, thank you so much for your patronage and for the review! It is so appreciated. Amelia is a master at what she does! I'm so pleased you are happy with your beautiful Lazaro dress. Lazaro is a wonderful designer.

All the best and congratulations!

Angelica · Married on 10/08/2017

I went to bridal reflections and said yes to the dress! It was an amazing experience all around, a beautiful intimate boutique experience with the most amazing bridal selection I have ever seen. Mary Jo was AMAZING! She helped with not only the amazing selection of dresses, but she fit them to my body perfectly so I had the best idea of how I would look on my best day. she even helped with styling my hair to see how headpieces and veils would look. Eventually I cried and chose my dream dress that I cannot wait to wear. We had a champagne toast and an amazing day thanks to Mary Jo and the bridal reflections team. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hello Angelica! Thank you so much for your patronage and for choosing Bridal Reflections. We are so happy you were able to find your dream dress with Mary Jo! When the time comes, we would love for you to send us some photos! If you need anything I can be reached at 516-742-7788 or Anthony@bridalreflections.com Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Best,

Katy · Married on 09/09/2017

The team at Bridal Reflections were so great! From the initial dress shopping to fittings to even trunk shows everyone was so nice :)

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Bridal Reflections 14
    Bridal Reflections 15
    Bridal Reflections 16

After going to other shops for other Bridal Parties, I was truly impressed when I went to Bridal Reflections in Massapequa for my sister's Wedding Dress fitting, as well as my Bridesmaid Dress fitting. The cleanliness of the facility, professionalism and quality of service left a lasting impression for me. I enjoyed that the staff was professional, well-mannered and incredibly helpful. They did not badger to make a sale, or pressure my sister into a gown. When it came to picking out my Bridesmaid dress, they were helpful, and went out of their way to accommodate all of the Bridesmaids needs. I also found the staff to be well-organized, which is so important when dealing with numerous girls gowns for one event. After my experience with my sister's wedding, I know I will go to Bridal Reflections for my gown!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Mayrenes · Married on 07/08/2017

I got my dress from one of their trunk shows. I feel in love as soon as I stepped into it. They were extremely helpful and friendly! So happy!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Thank you Maryenes! We are so happy you found your gown at one of our trunk shows. We appreciate your taking the time to leave a review.

Bridal Reflections

Maria · Married on 06/24/2017

Thank you so much to the Bridal Reflections in Carle Place. My Wedding Gown, Veil, Mother of the Bride Gown and Bridesmaids dresses were truly spectacular. My alterations and bustle were perfect. The women at that location are such hard workers and incredibly professional. I would recommend them for all of these services. Thank you again!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Hi Maria,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I'm happy we were able to help you with all your needs. I appreciate your kind words about the staff as well. They do work very hard.

Thank you for your patronage! When you have photos eventually, we'd love to feature you as a real bride. If you choose to you can email pictures to Annalisa@bridalreflections.com

All the best and congratulations,

Anthony Micari, Owner, Bridal Reflections
    Anthony@bridalreflections.com
  • I

ISABELLA · Married on 06/09/2017

My daughter and I stumbled in at Bridal Reflections as we were passing time prior to a scheduled Kleinfeld's appointment. We walked in and explained to the manager, Cristina, that we did have another appt elsewhere, but we had some time to spare. We asked if it would be a problem if we looked around. We had heard of Bridal Reflections from a friend, who was very satisfied. Our family over the years had purchased their wedding gowns at Kleinfelds in Brooklyn; and as tradition had it, we were meeting 5 members of the family there later on. Cristina was cordial and sweet and very welcoming. Knowing we were going elsewhere, gave us time and attention regardless. My daughter tried the first and only gown on, and fell in love. I was torn. We had five people meeting us somewhere else and had to leave. Cristina said go to your appointment, if there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to call me. I was blown away. She was probably the most professional individual I had met in a long time. We went to Kleinfeld's as scheduled and were extremely disappointed. We felt like cattle, and were not given that individual attention we remembered from so many years ago. What had happened. I looked at my daughter's eyes and said, "what do you want to do"? Her WOW and wonderful experience came from Bridal Reflections. Well, from inside Kleinfelds we called Cristina, who was technically closed at that point, and she said if we wanted to come right over she would stay open. Needless to say, we purchased the dress that evening and it only got better. Every employee was more professional than the next. It was an amazing and pleasant experience. There were different parts of the dress that just didn't seem perfect as they were. They were moreee than willing to address every issue, until we were completely satisfied. This is how you prepare for a very special day. I have to give credit to all the departments from sales to alterations. Thank you we will be back

Sent on 06/21/2017

Concetta · Married on 05/06/2017

When gown shopping I visited both the Manhattan and Carle Place locations. The Manhattan location was a bit busy even on a weekday day however the staff was very professional and helpful. I ultimately found my gown at the Carle Place location. This location is a bit more quite and certainly has a clean and high end feel. Again, the staff is very professional and patient. I had the pleasure to meet one of the Managers, Christina who shared some styling tips and made the experience even more enjoyable! Can't wait to see my gown!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Hi Concetta!

Thank you so much for visiting us at our Carle Place and Manhattan salons. We are grateful for your patronage and happy you found your dress! If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me at Anthony@bridalreflections.com or at 516-742-7788. We look forward to seeing you when your dress arrives.

Genine · Married on 01/07/2017

I finally said YES to the dress! After visiting numerous boutiques I finally went to bridal reflections after being recommended by other brides. Darnell took her time with me and really listened to what I was describing. She found me the most beautiful Victor Harper dress - a satin fit and flare with the most gorgeous jeweled embellishments. It was a little more than I planned on spending but lucky for me there was a trunk show and she really worked on the price for me. I am so excited I cannot wait to put the dress back on :-)

Sent on 04/07/2016

Hello Genine,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy we could help you find the perfect gown. I will pass this along to Darnell as well! We so appreciate and thank you for your patronage. Please do send us photos, and if you'd like to be featured online as one of our real brides, you can email annalisa@bridalreflections.com.

Thank you and congratulations!

jessica · Married on 12/16/2016

AMAZING work.....Love to see such great customer service!

Sent on 12/29/2016