Bridal Reflections Reviews

312 | New York, NY

312 Reviews for Bridal Reflections

Shannon A. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Bridesmaid Dress Experience

The ladies here were incredibly helpful and patient. They are extremely clean and organized, I’d definitely recommend

Sent on 12/17/2020

Lauren C. · Getting married on 09/18/2021

Awesome 10/10!

I found my dream dress here and it was the best experience EVER. Nadine and the rest of the staff were absolutely amazing and so sweet. I shopped around and no one understood my vision, once I came here they pulled such “me” dresses and helped me find the one. Awesome !! Highly recommend ❤️

Sent on 09/24/2020

Lisa · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Mother of Bride Gown

Bridal Reflections was wonderful! Got my gown on first visit. The selection was great. Everyone who helped me were amazing. My experience was excellent!
    I got my wedding gown there 35 years ago and my daughter got hers there too

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel F. · Married on 12/11/2020

Amazing experience

I grew up down the road from Bridal Reflections and always knew I'd go there to get my dress. They went above and beyond throughout the entire process from picking out my dress to the final fitting. Amazing staff, amazing seamstress' and I would highly recommend to get your wedding dress here!

Sent on 12/19/2020
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 07/24/2020

I HAD THE ULTIMATE GREATEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! BRIDAL REFLECTIONS IN CARLE PLACE,LONG ISLAND WAS ALL AROUND THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE OF ALL THE WEDDING DRESS VENDORS THAT I WENT TO AND I WENT TO ALOT!! ANDREA IS THE BEST SALES WOMAN ON THE ENTIRE PLANET AND SHE WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH! EVERYONE THERE IS A PLEASURE AND I MISS IT SO MUCH I WOULD GET MARRIED AGAIN JUST TO RELIVE THE EXPERIENCE I HAD!! THANK YOU SO MUCH BRIDAL REFLECTIONS YOU MADE ME A PRINCESS AND I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2011
  • Denise

Denise O. · Married on 07/03/2020

So beautiful I got two !!!

My wedding consultant Jackie Salame, was awesome. She helped me to find several beautiful dresses an kept my price point in mind always. She steered me to two dresses that were similar to what I thought I wanted, but they were so much better. So I decided to up my budget and get two dresses because I really couldn't pick. The store is beautiful and there is a large selection of bridesmaid dresses. We are going back soon to look for bridesmaids gowns.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hi Denise! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of your experience with Jackie. We appreciate your patronage very much and we're so happy you found your dream dresses! Congratulations!

• Latoya

Latoya S. · Married on 07/02/2020

Experience at its best!

I visited for bridesmaid dresses and decided to schedule an appointment for bridal gowns. Let me just say, they have exceeded my expectations. My consultant, Jackie Salame, really knows her stuff. Thee very first dress I tried was MY DRESS! I tried a few others just to really appreciate the first one but let me tell you, I was in complete shock! To hit the nail right on the head with the first dress is quite a skill and Jackie has mastered it. She has found everything I was looking for in one dress and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Rachel P. · Married on 09/14/2019

The Best Experience at Bridal Reflections

I said yes to my dress at Bridal Reflections and I couldn't be happier. I actually had an appointment at Kleinfeld earlier in the day and it was so overrated and I left discouraged. Thank God I booked a last minute appointment at BR because I was traveling out of town and wanted to take advantage of my time. I found THE DRESS and I am so excited! Thank you for being patient and so accommodating. Thank you Mary Jo and Thank you Galia Lahav.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Cheryl S. · Married on 08/24/2019

5th Ave location THE BEST EVER!!

Bridal Reflections is THE best wedding dress store on the planet. I went to their New York City location on 5th ave. This was my first store I went to to try on wedding gowns bad I chose the third dress I tried on! They had such a great collection of Galia Lahav gowns!! I always knew I only wanted to get married in a Galia and they had just the one for me!! They made it so easy for me! The saleswomen know their stuff! Mine found me a veil that matched my dress perfectly within minutes! Vera is the seamstress who is out of this world, she made my dress fit me like a glove without compromising any of the important flower details! Christine at the front desk always remembered my name upon my arrival! They are so professional there that I actually miss them!!!!! Thank you Bridal Reflections you guys are the best!!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 07/12/2019

Great ladies to work with. Thanks

Great customer service and comfortable atmosphere.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Ann-Lois

Ann-Lois H. · Married on 06/28/2019

Wonderful!!!

From the first dayi walked in to the day I picked up my dress the team at the Massapequa location have been amazing and knowledgeable of the task set out for them. Ms. Zizi is a who I call a fairy godmother as she worked her magic on my dress and made me feel amazing!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic vendor! Bought my bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses here

- I had been looking online at dresses I liked before going shopping and I saw they had a Martin Thornburg dress that I really really liked. I had them put it to the side for me before I went. I ended up trying on 8 dresses when I went, the second being the one I had put to the side. That was the one I ended up going back to and choosing! It took 6 months for my dress to come in. I had Zizi for my alterations and she was a godsend!!!! The dress looked like it was made just for me!
    It took me FOREVER to find a dress I liked for my girls but I finally found it at bridal reflections in Massapequa. I told them what I wanted and they ended up bringing some of the dresses they had from their Carle Place location over for me. They were Belsoie dresses in the color taffy and they were GORGEOUS. It took them 3 months to come in. My girls took their dresses elsewhere for alterations though because none of them live close to Massapequa.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 05/18/2019

Dress was perfect !

Bridal rejections did a great job for my wedding dress. Perfectly tailored ! Appointments ran on time. Thank you !

Sent on 05/19/2019

Tatiana · Married on 05/17/2019

Excellent!

The best place to buy your wedding dress! I’m soo happy I chose bridal reflections. They have top designers and the most gorgeous dresses. You will definitely find your dream dress here!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 04/13/2019

Loved My Dress

i recieved so many compliments on my GALA by Galia Lahav dress. I had to travel to New York from Philadelphia for all of my fittings which was a bit of a hassle, but well worth it. They have Vera from Say Yes to the Dress doing the alterations. She will always tell you what looks best and her opinion on what you should do (or not do!)

Sent on 05/02/2019

Becca M. · Married on 01/11/2019

Beautiful wedding dresses

I came here to shop for my wedding dress and I am glad that I did. There was so many beautiful dresses to choose from and I truly could not make up my mind until I found the dress for me. It was a sleeveless pure white dress that fit me perfectly. I will look amazing on my wedding day and i have Seng Couture to thank.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hi Becca! Thank you so much for you review and your patronage! We are so happy we could help you find the perfect dress. Congratulations!

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Bridal Reflections is for brides who are into fashion and want to feel like they aren't just another bride at their fitting. I mean their dresses are stunning! And the staff was incredibly helpful, charming, and professional They made the process stress free! They also have a lot of different price points which is wonderful. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us Ashley! We appreciate your patronage and we are thrilled we were able to help you find your dress and make that experience a special one. When the time comes, we'd love to see photos and if you'd like, feature you as a real bride! You can email photos to Annalisa@bridalreflections.com

All our best and congratulations!

• Anne

Anne · Married on 09/23/2018

Excellence!

Everyone was so helpful. At every fitting and every step of the way. Thank you!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Thank you so much Anne! We appreciate your taking the time to leave this review, and of course thank you for your patronage. You looked amazing and we wish you all the best!

Ariana · Married on 07/28/2018

Bridal Reflections is the best!

I had such a wonderful experience at Bridal Reflections! Every member of their staff made me feel special each time I was there. I was living in Ohio in the months leading up to my wedding. The staff members at Bridal Reflections were so flexible in regard to scheduling my wedding gown fittings which I truly and greatly appreciated. The level of expertise in regard to the tailoring of my wedding gown was astounding to me. People at my wedding told me that my gown fit so perfectly, it was as if it had been sewn onto me; I owe this to the undoubtedly masterful work of the Bridal Reflections Team!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Awesome! The folks at Bridal Reflections just added to the amazing fun I was having in planning my wedding and thrill in finding my “perfect” 2nd outfit!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and for your patronage! We are happy we could help you have an awesome shopping experience! Congratulations!

Anthony

Sara · Married on 06/02/2018

I had a wonderful experience at Bridal Reflections in Carle Place. My consultant Jackie Salame was amazing. She found gowns that were the exact style I was looking for and were within my price range. She made wedding dress shopping so enjoyable. She found me this amazing gown and I definitely said "yes to the dress". I would absolutely recommend Bridal Reflections and ask for Jackie!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Thank you for your patronage and taking the time to write this review! Jackie is wonderful, I'm so pleased she helped you find your dress.

All the best,

Anthony@bridalreflections.com

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

Bridal Reflections was amazing! I found my dress instantly and fell in love. the attendant that helped me (Alli) was so helpful and sweet. She listened to all my requests and was totally willing to meet my demands. She also made it so fun and an enjoyable experience. I worked with Zizi for my fittings and she was great too. She was very helpful regarding how everything should fit and made me feel very comfortable. The salon itself is beautiful and the staff was very professional. I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hi Alyssa! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We very much appreciate your patronage. I will certainly pass along your kind words to Allie. When the time comes we'd love to feature you as a real bride! If you are interested, you can send photos to Annalisa@bridalreflections.com

Congratulations and best wishes!

Anissa · Married on 05/26/2018

The wedding dress of my dreams!

The men and women who work at Bridal Reflections in Westbury are among the nicest in the bridal industry! They made me feel so comfortable every single appointment and were flexible with each fitting! Amelia, my seamstress, was a godsend and made my dress fit me like a glove! Whenever we hit a road block, she found a way to get past it! I always dreamed of having a Lazaro dress and BR made that possible for me!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hi Anissa, thank you so much for your patronage and for the review! It is so appreciated. Amelia is a master at what she does! I'm so pleased you are happy with your beautiful Lazaro dress. Lazaro is a wonderful designer.

All the best and congratulations!

Angelica · Married on 10/08/2017

I went to bridal reflections and said yes to the dress! It was an amazing experience all around, a beautiful intimate boutique experience with the most amazing bridal selection I have ever seen. Mary Jo was AMAZING! She helped with not only the amazing selection of dresses, but she fit them to my body perfectly so I had the best idea of how I would look on my best day. she even helped with styling my hair to see how headpieces and veils would look. Eventually I cried and chose my dream dress that I cannot wait to wear. We had a champagne toast and an amazing day thanks to Mary Jo and the bridal reflections team. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hello Angelica! Thank you so much for your patronage and for choosing Bridal Reflections. We are so happy you were able to find your dream dress with Mary Jo! When the time comes, we would love for you to send us some photos! If you need anything I can be reached at 516-742-7788 or Anthony@bridalreflections.com Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Best,

Katy · Married on 09/09/2017

The team at Bridal Reflections were so great! From the initial dress shopping to fittings to even trunk shows everyone was so nice :)

Sent on 11/17/2017