Brandi Thompson Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kristin
03/23/2013

Amazing doesn't even begin to describe this extraordinary talent. Not only does she see beauty in every person and almost in every moment, she makes everyone else see that beauty through her amazing photographs. Brandi sprinted across a wet church lawn in the beginnings of a sleet storm to capture a picture of my husband and I making our grand exit - and she was 8 months pregnant at the time. Dedicated is an understatement. If you even think you're getting engaged, you must book her. Definitely take her up on the engagement photo session - it allowed her to get to not only know us as a couple, but know how we photograph, which resulted in amazing photos of our big day. She is professional, courteous, fun, knowledgeable, responsive, timely and truly brings out the beauty in everything/one she photographs. Our amazing day flew by, but we will have what she captured for us forever. Can't recommend this artist enough.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Plano, TX 75023
BLOG

honestly eclectic

Eclectic photography customized for every couple. I love unique, offbeat and very intimate weddings. Check out my website and blog for more information.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)