Bogle Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

First let me say, I never thought I would ever want a wedding video. I really am not the type of person that would want to see video of myself (I guess I'm picturing my dad's home movies from when I was little though). However, my wedding planner suggested him when I became curious about videographers. After viewing his website I NEEDED him to film ours. Bogle Productions was able to capture every little detail of our day and turned it into a beautiful "love story" that highlighted every exciting and loving moment that we shared. The way he puts things together is amazing, i've never seen any other work like it. Everyone that sees our highlights video can't believe how good his work is! In addition to creating an amazing movie, you really don't even notice he is there. It was one of the last things we added to the wedding and one of the best decisions we could have made.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
15902 84th Avenue NE, Kenmore, WA 98028

Bogle Productions has been creating cinematic wedding films for the past 18 years.  Our approach is to create a journalistic, candid documentary of your day capturing all of the important unforgettable moments while being as discreet and unobtrusive as possible.   Let Bogle Productions capture your special day and creat
e a memory you will cherish for a lifetime.
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Invitation DVD, Montage - Childhood / Da...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Bogle Productions is a top-notch videographer service I don't hesitate to refer to clients. Professional, creative, and never disappoint. Day-of they are non-intrusive, but are still able to capture every key and emotional moment of the day. Your final movie is personalized with your own soundtrack choices, highlight video for showing to friends, and then a long version that is divided into chapters, so you and your future children can watch and remember to the fullest.